ON 2018, May 25-26: EggFestOntario 2018 - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Rallies | Camping | Trip Reports > Rallies, Get-togethers, Molded Meets (Archive)
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 04-17-2018, 12:58 PM   #21

Trailer: 13 ft Boler 1986
Registry
Ha H funny lady Theresa. Yes, we'll go and yes we'll enjoy, Parka or no. We would love to go to the 50th but my health won't allow, so EggFestOntario will have to do. I'll raise one for you. We'll be sharing our site with Nova Scotia, so we'll get them to raise on for NB.
Old 04-17-2018, 04:34 PM   #22

Trailer: Outback (by Trillium) 2004
Registry
Vivian---that's a deal! And at the 50th, we, too, will raise one in honour of you and Paul.

Sorry to hear your health is causing you to stay closer to home. I'm just happy that you will still be going to EggFest---it wouldn't be the same without you!
theresa p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 07:20 PM   #23

Registry
You are going to have a blast at the 50th. My family come from Souris and I love that area. Donna Campbell and Karen Owens have taken over for me at EggFest so for the first time I'll have time to sit back, relax, and oh yeah, raise that one for you two.
Old 05-30-2018, 08:16 PM   #24

Registry
EggFestOntario, Canada's Original was again a great time at Cobourg East Campground in Grafton, Ontario. The weather was perfect, the campground was beautiful and the friends were wonderful. We lost a couple of people due to age and health restrictions. We also lost a couple of people who moved away. We lost a couple of people who are heading to Winnipeg in August and only felt up to one rally this year and we lost almost all our Quebec visitors because there is now a rally near Montreal on the same weekend, with the same name. We miss all our visitors but we understand time moves on. So we were a bit smaller but we still had a glorious time. Donna took over the on-line registration work and Karen took over the hospitality table for the weekend and they both did a bang-up job. That let me officially retire, which was a necessity due to my own health issues. Paul and I thank everyone who has supported us through the years and we hope to see you all there again next year. About 75% of our attendees have already registered for 2019. I have done the logo for the souvenir buttons and T-shirts. Be safe out there, and happy camping.
Vivian & Paul
Old 05-30-2018, 08:18 PM   #25

Registry
You can always check out our blog at https://eggfestontario.blogspot.com
to see the pictures and updated information.
Old 05-30-2018, 08:30 PM   #26

Registry
EggFestOntario2019

It's on!! Despite everything thrown at us, 2018 was a success and 2019 is a go with about 75% of attendees already registered for next year. The logo is done for the T's and buttons and Donna & Karen have volunteered to take over again next year. Sorry you missed it, it was a beautiful weekend. See y'all next May.
Vivian & Paul
Old 06-18-2018, 05:23 AM   #27

Registry
EggFestOntario2019

The logo for buttons and T-shirts is ready. Karen will do the hospitality table again next year and Donna is looking after registrations again. The campground - Cobourg East Campground in Grafton Ontario - has been booked. Hope to see you all there. Email Donna at donnac@gto.net. if you want to register.

I have been busy sewing for our boler. I got the boler fabric and made a cover for our Lug-a-loo, a skirt for our bed and a set of His N Hers shower totes for the gift exchange so we are set.
Paul and I also have our 2019 T-shirts, and those who already ordered and paid for their shirts, they are already packed and ready to go next May.
Old 06-18-2018, 05:24 AM   #28

Registry
EggFestOntaario2019

Check out the blog at https://eggfestontario.blogspot.com and we now have a group page on Facebook called EggFestOntario
Check us out.