OH 2018, Sept 19-23: 14th Annual Ohio Fall Gathering - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-19-2018, 04:50 PM   #1

Name: Sandy
Trailer: 2012 Viewfinder
Ohio
2018, Sept 19-23: 14th Annual Ohio Fall Gathering

Please join us for our 14th Annual Ohio Fall Gathering at CAESAR CREEK STATE PARK in SW Ohio, near the junction of I-71 & State Rt. 73. Official rally dates are: Wednesday, Sept. 19th, arrival, and Sunday, Sept. 23rd, departure, but feel free to come sooner or stay later.

Before you book a site, please private message me, GIVING ME YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS, so I can email you details about the loops we are in & activity/meals etc. Please do NOT post your personal info OR MINE on any web site for security reasons!

NOTHING IS MANDATORY. YOU WILL NOT BE PRESSURED TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY ACTIVITY/GAMES/CAMPFIRES, ETC. !! We have group meals each evening, as well as on Sat. morning. We have LOTS of Casita models, some Scamps, Escapes, and many other models of campers, large & small, that typically come.

Pets are allowed on all campsites, but have had several requests that if pets are brought to the group meals they are kept away from the tables and food areas. Pets must be on leashes per campground policy.

Don’t forget to use your Senior passes, etc. for a discount if you qualify. Reserve @ https://www.reserveamerica.com/ or call: 1-866-OHIOPARKS.

I do not monitor the sites I post on very often, so if you want info, PLEASE PM me.
Sandy W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2018, 03:17 PM   #2

Name: Linda
Trailer: EggCamper
Illinois
Ohio fall rally

Hi Sandy,

Can you tell me how to private message you so I can get details on the rally. I am very new to this.

Linda
Linda Klinnert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2018, 05:21 PM   #3

Ohio
14th Annual Ohio Fall Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda Klinnert View Post
Hi Sandy,

Can you tell me how to private message you so I can get details on the rally. I am very new to this.

Linda
Go up to the first post by me - above. Scroll to the left to my name, which is underlined. Click ONCE on the underlined name. There will be a drop down list. Choose "send a private message to Sandy". Will be happy to send you info when I get your email address. Never post it or your phone number, etc. on these posts for safety. It is ok in the pm, because only you and I can see those.
Sandy
Old 06-23-2018, 06:06 PM   #4

Ohio
14th Annual Ohio Fall gathering

We now have nearly 50 sites booked for the rally. Last year EVERY site in the whole campground was booked (NOT all our group), so don't forget to reserve early. If you have any questions, PLEASE PM ME & give me your email address so I can answer you faster. I rarely monitor this site! I do not post many updates here, either. I email those out to those who are registered.

IF YOU HAVE RESERVED A SITE, BUT FORGOT TO NOTIFY ME, PLEASE DO SO NOW WHILE YOU ARE THINKING ABOUT IT. AM SETTING UP TO MAKE NAME TAGS AND THE DIRECTORY. ALSO WANT TO BE SURE YOU GET THE UPDATES.

IF YOU WANT TO RESERVE, BUT HAVEN'T YET, BE SURE TO CONTACT ME BEFORE BOOKING SO I CAN TELL YOU THE BEST SITES THAT ARE LEFT NEAR US.

Thanks, Sandy
Old 07-09-2018, 07:13 PM   #5

Name: Bonnie
Trailer: Casita
Tennessee
Gee, I have been a member on this forum for some time and have sent instant messenger things several times, but my attempt to get info on this rally was denied. How can I get the information?
Heandmeintn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2018, 08:01 PM   #6

Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heandmeintn View Post
Gee, I have been a member on this forum for some time and have sent instant messenger things several times, but my attempt to get info on this rally was denied. How can I get the information?
Please click on my name and it should let you message me. I need your email address (NOT IN A POST) to send you info. That is bizarre you were denied access. Have gotten messages from others!

Sandy W
Old 07-10-2018, 07:49 AM   #7

Name: Bonnie
Trailer: Casita
Tennessee
Sandy, this is the message I receive when I attempt to message you:

Due to abuse by spammers, new members are not allowed to send links in their private messages until they have become trusted members.

Again, I have been a member for over a year so don't understand this refusal. Guess I won't be able to go forward???
Heandmeintn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 08:20 AM   #8

Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by heandmeintn View Post
sandy, this is the message i receive when i attempt to message you:

Due to abuse by spammers, new members are not allowed to send links in their private messages until they have become trusted members.

Again, i have been a member for over a year so don't understand this refusal. Guess i won't be able to go forward???
i will notify admin. Want you to come!!
Old 07-10-2018, 09:57 AM   #9
Administrator

Name: Mary
Trailer: 2015 Escape 21; formerly Casita 1999 17 ft Liberty Deluxe
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heandmeintn View Post
Sandy, this is the message I receive when I attempt to message you:

Again, I have been a member for over a year so don't understand this refusal. Guess I won't be able to go forward???
The links restriction is based on number of posts you've made, not length of time you're a member. Sorry for the inconvenience, but this is so far unavoidable.

The work around is to not include a hotlink in your PM. If you're trying to share an email address, you can break the link by spelling out the @ ("at") and "dot" - OR if it's a phone number, same thing, spell out one or two of the digits and it won't come through as a link.

Sorry for the hassle... we wish it weren't like this, too!
Info on Adding Photos to a Post
RV Life Network FAQ
Mary F is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2018, 11:32 AM   #10

Ohio
14th Annual Ohio Fall Gathering

There are only a few sites left in our loop for the rally. If you plan to attend, please email me asap to ask for the site numbers remaining. Sandy
Old 08-16-2018, 12:34 PM   #11

Name: Gene
Trailer: Roadtrek 2015 C190P
Texas
We are Coming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy W View Post
There are only a few sites left in our loop for the rally. If you plan to attend, please email me asap to ask for the site numbers remaining. Sandy

We will be on site 242

Gene & Betty Cusano
Summer Monroevile OH
genecusano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2018, 02:20 PM   #12

Ohio
Mary, Having problems with another member not receiving my pm's. Help, please.
Old 08-20-2018, 07:20 AM   #13

Ohio
2017 Rally photo of our "mess hall"

Attached is one photo from our "mess hall" at 2017 rally.
Attached Thumbnails
2017 rally mess hall 9 smaller.JPG  
Old 09-03-2018, 11:30 AM   #14
Commercial Member

Trailer: Winnebago
If anyone is interested in seeing a 2019 Chevy Silverado RST I will be towing our Casita to the Caesar Creek Rally with one. As of today the dealer claims only 4 have been sold in the US.
Larry,C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2018, 04:14 AM   #15

Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry,C View Post
If anyone is interested in seeing a 2019 Chevy Silverado RST I will be towing our Casita to the Caesar Creek Rally with one. As of today the dealer claims only 4 have been sold in the US.
That is fantastic!

Tags
fall