OH 2019, Sept 18-22: 15th Annual Ohio Fall Gathering - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Rallies | Camping | Trip Reports > Rallies, Get-togethers, Molded Meets (Archive)
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 05-25-2019, 10:29 AM   #1

Name: Sandy
Trailer: 2012 Viewfinder
Ohio
2019, Sept 18-22: 15th Annual Ohio Fall Gathering

15th Annual Ohio Fall Gathering (Rally info)

PLEASE DO NOT POST THIS ON ANY OTHER SITE. IF YOU HAVE A SITE YOU WANT IT ON, PLEASE LET ME POST IT TO AVOID CONFUSION. I will not be posting on any Facebook Sites this year. It created some issues last year.
Please join us for our 15th Annual Ohio Fall Gathering at CAESAR CREEK STATE PARK in SW Ohio, near the junction of I-71 & State Rt. 73. Official rally dates are: Wednesday, Sept. 18th, arrival, and Sunday, Sept. 22, departure, but feel free to come sooner or stay later.

We have LOTS of Casita models, some Scamps, and many other models of campers, large & small, that typically come. ALL campers welcome! Pets are allowed on all campsites, but have had several requests that pets not be brought to the group meals, or at least not near the tables. This is within driving distance of LOTS of places to go visit.

The security of our rally members is vitally important to me. Please PRIVATE MESSAGE ME through this site for more info on the rally including the loops we are in, etc., and/or if you wish to tour any of our campers (no charge, but you MUST be registered and wear a name tag I will provide.) If you PRIVATE MESSAGE me with the following, I will send you detailed info on the rally. If you have any issues trying to PM me, please post a reply on this site WITHOUT your personal info and just let me know you can’t access the private message screen for me, and I will private message you.
1. Name
2. Home Address
3. Email Address
4. Cell phone #

Sandy, Rally coordinator
Sandy W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2019, 11:11 AM   #2

Name: marty
Trailer: Scamp
New York
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy W View Post
15th Annual Ohio Fall Gathering (Rally info)

PLEASE DO NOT POST THIS ON ANY OTHER SITE. IF YOU HAVE A SITE YOU WANT IT ON, PLEASE LET ME POST IT TO AVOID CONFUSION. I will not be posting on any Facebook Sites this year. It created some issues last year.
Please join us for our 15th Annual Ohio Fall Gathering at CAESAR CREEK STATE PARK in SW Ohio, near the junction of I-71 & State Rt. 73. Official rally dates are: Wednesday, Sept. 18th, arrival, and Sunday, Sept. 22, departure, but feel free to come sooner or stay later.

We have LOTS of Casita models, some Scamps, and many other models of campers, large & small, that typically come. ALL campers welcome! Pets are allowed on all campsites, but have had several requests that pets not be brought to the group meals, or at least not near the tables. This is within driving distance of LOTS of places to go visit.

The security of our rally members is vitally important to me. Please PRIVATE MESSAGE ME through this site for more info on the rally including the loops we are in, etc., and/or if you wish to tour any of our campers (no charge, but you MUST be registered and wear a name tag I will provide.) If you PRIVATE MESSAGE me with the following, I will send you detailed info on the rally. If you have any issues trying to PM me, please post a reply on this site WITHOUT your personal info and just let me know you can’t access the private message screen for me, and I will private message you.
1. Name
2. Home Address
3. Email Address
4. Cell phone #

Sandy, Rally coordinator
how to get a hold of u?
kayaker51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2019, 11:18 AM   #3

Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by kayaker51 View Post
how to get a hold of u?
Did you try to private message me? Click on my name & it should take you to the PM page.
Old 08-15-2019, 12:39 PM   #4

Ohio
15th Annual Ohio Fall Gathering

If anyone has reserved a site (or plans to) for the rally at Caesar Creek in Ohio Sept. 18-22, 2019, please be sure to contact me by private message or my email address to let me know what site you are on. I am working on the directory and name badges, and am missing a few names of those who booked for the exact dates of our rally, in our loop.

I will be send out updates by email soon, and don't want to miss anyone!

Thank you!
Sandy
Old 08-15-2019, 12:47 PM   #5

Name: marty
Trailer: Scamp
New York
Quote:
Originally Posted by kayaker51 View Post
how to get a hold of u?
kayaker51@yahoo.com, marty
kayaker51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2019, 12:42 PM   #6

Ohio
15th Annual Ohio Fall Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandy w View Post
15th annual ohio fall gathering (rally info)

please do not post this on any other site. If you have a site you want it on, please let me post it to avoid confusion. I will not be posting on any facebook sites this year. It created some issues last year.
please join us for our 15th annual ohio fall gathering at caesar creek state park in sw ohio, near the junction of i-71 & state rt. 73. Official rally dates are: Wednesday, sept. 18th, arrival, and sunday, sept. 22, departure, but feel free to come sooner or stay later.

we have lots of casita models, some scamps, and many other models of campers, large & small, that typically come. All campers welcome! Pets are allowed on all campsites, but have had several requests that pets not be brought to the group meals, or at least not near the tables. This is within driving distance of lots of places to go visit.

the security of our rally members is vitally important to me. Please private message me through this site for more info on the rally including the loops we are in, etc., and/or if you wish to tour any of our campers (no charge, but you must be registered and wear a name tag i will provide.) if you private message me with the following, i will send you detailed info on the rally. If you have any issues trying to pm me, please post a reply on this site without your personal info and just let me know you can’t access the private message screen for me, and i will private message you.
1. Name
2. Home address
3. Email address
4. Cell phone #

sandy, rally coordinator
Be sure to contact Sandy with your site number as soon as you book so you will receive updates!! Have a few booked sites now with mystery people on them!!

Tags
fall