6th Annual OHIO Fall Gathering Sept 23-27, 2010 - Page 3 - Fiberglass RV

Old 08-15-2010, 05:34 PM   #29
OHIO Rally Organizer

Name: Sandy
Trailer: 2012 Viewfinder
Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve DeWeese View Post
I am still thinking about coming, we have only been to 2 so far. Is anybody coming with a Scamp 5th wheel? I would love to look in one because I'm thinking wre need to move up to something bigger. Ellie wants something nicer and I still have not fixed mine up after all these years.
Thanks

Not that I know of. We did have one that came one of the first years, but they were military people and haven't seen them since. Please come anyhow! It will be lots of fun, I promise!
Sandy

Old 08-15-2010, 05:36 PM   #30
OHIO Rally Organizer

Ohio
Found out it is "one of us" on site 192. Now if whoever has site 146 will let me know...
Thanks,
Sandy

Old 08-17-2010, 08:38 AM   #31
OHIO Rally Organizer

Ohio
Friday evening pot luck

Please note: If you don't have a Dutch Oven, please do NOT go out and buy one! You can bring anything you want to the pot luck dinner. Use a grill, crockpot, microwave, or whatever you want-just so you come!! It will be fun to try out some Dutch Oven recipes. I have a new oven I have had for a couple of years and never used. I drug it out, actually read the instructions, and am getting ready to season it and prepare it for my first attempt!

Remember, we will be having homemade ice cream for desert later Friday evening. Two of the wonderful members are in charge of bringing their ice cream makers and doing that for us. Anyone who wants to bring cookies, cake, a topping for the ice cream, etc., please feel free!

Can't wait!

Still trying to find the "mystery people" on site 146! Anyone knowing who is registered there, please let me know.

If you haven't booked yet, may I suggest sites 153, 189, or 191 to stay with our group. We are camped in the pet loop, so it is ok to bring your pets.

Sandy
Old 08-18-2010, 09:03 PM   #32
OHIO Rally Organizer

Ohio
Casita Rally

WOW, how wonderful. So far we have 16 sites reserved for this rally! (Assuming that whoever is on #146 is "one of us".) Still a mystery as to who has that one booked! Come on, everyone, invite your friends to join us. They do NOT have to be in a fiberglass camper. They can come in an RV, a tent, or whatever. Let's top 20 this year!
Sandy Webb
Old 08-25-2010, 12:00 PM   #33
OHIO Rally Organizer

Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve DeWeese View Post
I am still thinking about coming, we have only been to 2 so far. Is anybody coming with a Scamp 5th wheel? I would love to look in one because I'm thinking wre need to move up to something bigger. Ellie wants something nicer and I still have not fixed mine up after all these years.
Thanks
Not aware of any 5th wheels coming this year. I have seen only 1 of them & it was the first rally we had. It was a military guy who actually lived in it! He got transferred away.

Shame on you for not fixing it up! Cheaper than buying new - LOL! Sounds like us!! This would be a great time to check out renovations others have done.!
Old 08-25-2010, 04:23 PM   #34

Trailer: 2004 Jayco Talon toyhauler/ 1985 Burro 13 custom.
Registry
I have just completed an Extreme Makeover on my Burro. I had way too many ideas... I feel better that it is completed, so I will have it at the Rally. It is definately different than your average Burro.
Attached Thumbnails
burro interior 003.jpg   burro interior 004.jpg  

burro interior 006.jpg   burro interior 010.jpg  

Old 08-26-2010, 02:46 PM   #35

Name: Heath
Trailer: Compact Jr
Ohio
Wow Mark! that looks great! wish I coauld make the rally to see it in person. The Niagra wine tour is the weekend before and cant do both. would be nice but still have a daughter in hgigh school and she is big into cheerleading, gota go and suport the team. hope you all have a good time
Old 08-26-2010, 09:25 PM   #36
OHIO Rally Organizer

Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Shaffer View Post
I have just completed an Extreme Makeover on my Burro. I had way too many ideas... I feel better that it is completed, so I will have it at the Rally. It is definately different than your average Burro.
WOW. That looks fantastic! Can't wait to see it!
Sandy
Old 08-26-2010, 09:30 PM   #37
OHIO Rally Organizer

Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heath G. View Post
Wow Mark! that looks great! wish I coauld make the rally to see it in person. The Niagra wine tour is the weekend before and cant do both. would be nice but still have a daughter in hgigh school and she is big into cheerleading, gota go and suport the team. hope you all have a good time

Heath,
Is the top of your trailer a pop-up? Looks like it in the photo. Sorry you can't make it to this year's rally - hope you can come next year!
Sandy
Old 08-27-2010, 02:52 PM   #38

Name: Heath
Trailer: Compact Jr
Ohio
Hi Sandy, you are correct. the entire top pops up so someone 6' 4" can stand up and not even be cloase to hitting there head. and it is short enough when down it will fit in a standerd garage. but the best thing for use is it has a queen size bed! Love it. this is our first trailer and my wife loves it. not bad for someone who never camped till we got it. I grew up camping in Wisconsin in pop up campers and love my FGRV mutch better. looking forward to pics from the rally, we stayed downm there last year foir thw renfest and found it to be a verry nice campground. Have fun!
Old 08-27-2010, 04:14 PM   #39

Trailer: Casita
Hi Mark... Great work! Looking forward to meeting you.....

Pen man
Old 09-01-2010, 10:20 AM   #40

Name: Barb
Trailer: Casita Spirit
Ohio
Can't wait to see your Burro, Mark - it looks great! Also looking forward to seeing Heath's camper :-)

Barb
Old 09-01-2010, 10:21 AM   #41

Name: Barb
Trailer: Casita Spirit
Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward Shook View Post
We are booked into site 171 and are looking forward to meeting everyone. If we can help anywhere or can bring anything let us know. We have been to many ralleys and attend the Bolerama Ralleys in Ontario for the last four years. We had to change plans this year due to some health issues which are now on the mend. Think cool fall weather, the heat and humidity will be gone.
Ed
Looking forward to meeting you, Ed and Cricket and Joe. Did I miss someone else?

Barb
Old 09-01-2010, 10:33 AM   #42

Trailer: Casita
Ohio gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwdohio View Post
Looking forward to meeting you, Ed and Cricket and Joe. Did I miss someone else?

Barb
It is probably because this is our very first trip with the Casita....but we have problems sleeping<sigh>... Just waiting for the 4th of September when we start off with a full tank of gas and head East.

Started out easy... just putting the very basic stuff in the Casita.... however, as each day passes... we find just one-more-small-thing we think we might need.<sigh>. A case of too much time on our hands, I guess.

Pen man