TN April 19-22, 2012: 5th Annual Eggscursion Townsend, TN **New Campground for 2012** - Page 9 - Fiberglass RV

Old 04-14-2012, 02:52 PM   #113

Name: Tom
Trailer: 2013 Escape 19'
Tennessee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alf S. View Post
Hi: TomP... Great to know we won't go hungry... but what have you lined up for the WEATHER???
Alf S. North shore of Lake Erie
A lot warmer then the North shore of lake Erie.

Come camp with us

TomP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 09:35 PM   #114

Name: CHUCK & SHERYL
Trailer: CASITA 17 SPIRIT DELUXE
Texas
We have made it to Benton Arkansas and will stop near Nashville Sunday night. Expect to arrive in Townsend Monday afternoon. We have been to several Casita Rallies and are very anxious to see all of the SOB's we hear about, but never see.

Can't wait for the pot luck meals. I'm a Yankee that has been learning to cook Southern and am loving it. Everything tastes better with bacon.

Chuck

Old 04-15-2012, 06:30 AM   #115

Tennessee
From Nashville to Townsend will be the best part of your drive. Wave as you pass through Cookeville on Monday as I will be sitting at my desk thinking about getting to Townsend ourself. See you on Thursday in Townsend.

Come camp with us

Old 04-16-2012, 09:08 PM   #116

Name: Sue
Trailer: '93 Casita FD 16'
NY
Unfortunately, we had to call today and cancel our reservation. Ed's dad is gravely ill and we need to stick close to home and family. We will miss seeing everyone. Hopefully next year will work. Maybe we will see some of you in Pa in June!
Old 04-16-2012, 11:19 PM   #117

Name: CHUCK & SHERYL
Trailer: CASITA 17 SPIRIT DELUXE
Texas
Sheryl and I arrived mid afternoon and were pleased to fine we knew Ms. Patti and George & Terry from Green Eggs and Ham and Jerry & Katherine from the Kansas Eggstravaganza.

The campground is beautiful with plenty of trees and nestled between some cool mountains.

We want to welcome and meet as many attendees as we can as you arrive over the next few days. If we aren't here when you arrive, we are out exploring the many sites nearby and will get to catching up ASAP.

Tom, we waved as we passed by Cookeville.

Chuck & Sheryl
Old 04-17-2012, 06:45 AM   #118

Tennessee
Quote:
Originally Posted by spfar View Post
Unfortunately, we had to call today and cancel our reservation. Ed's dad is gravely ill and we need to stick close to home and family. We will miss seeing everyone. Hopefully next year will work. Maybe we will see some of you in Pa in June!
Sue

Sorry to hear about Ed's father. We will miss you guys!

Come camp with us

Old 04-17-2012, 07:00 AM   #119

Name: jim
Trailer: 2016 2ndGen Escape19 Prairie Schooner pulled by 2014 Dodge Ram Hemi Sport
Pennsylvania
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by spfar View Post
Sorry Sue,
I was looking forward to seeing at least one friendly face, but as they say, strangers are friends you have not known yet. Hope to see you in June in Pa.
Old 04-17-2012, 08:26 AM   #120

Trailer: 1985 Perris Pacer
We are hitting the road after I get home from work tonite and will meander down from Western New York. We are sooo excited! Steve tore his rotator cuff and we were concerned, but Dr. said no problem if he keeps his arm down which is no different than being at home. Sad to hear spfar will be unable to join us, but will look forward to meeting into them at another event. I was glad to see the agenda and the info about the potluck. Sorry to hear the one group nixed the potluck due to food allergies. I am involved planning events that we must consider special needs and we do our best to accomodate, maybe they could work out a labeling system or something. It is such a great opportunity to meet folks. See you all soon and looking forward to trying lots of new foods. I am planning veggies cooked on the grill in foil packets.
Coleen...and Steve
Old 04-17-2012, 10:04 PM   #121

Trailer: Scamp Deluxe 16
Georgia
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by spfar
Sue--- I'm sorry to hear you and Ed wont be making it this year. Take care of Ed's dad. I was looking forward to some good music with Ed.
Hope to see you next year. Sheryl
Old 04-17-2012, 10:38 PM   #122

NY
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomP View Post
Sue

Sorry to hear about Ed's father. We will miss you guys!
Thanks Tom
Old 04-17-2012, 10:40 PM   #123

NY
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpaharley2008 View Post
Sorry Sue,
I was looking forward to seeing at least one friendly face, but as they say, strangers are friends you have not known yet. Hope to see you in June in Pa.
Jim - You will find the group to be friendly, welcoming and FUN! We will see you in June with Stewart's ice cream in the cooler!
Old 04-17-2012, 10:42 PM   #124

NY
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheryl M View Post
Sue--- I'm sorry to hear you and Ed wont be making it this year. Take care of Ed's dad. I was looking forward to some good music with Ed.
Hope to see you next year. Sheryl
Sheryl - Ed was looking forward to playing with you as well. Next year for sure!
Old 04-18-2012, 08:20 AM   #125

Trailer: 2005 13 ft Scamp / 2004 Honda Odyssey
Better late than never. Left 20 degrees and snow. On our way with no reservation. There is one site in B (not river). Lots of sites in C. We will probably take a site in C. No sewer or cable. Grill though I was nuts to want tent site.

Nancy and Fred
Old 04-18-2012, 08:56 AM   #126

Name: jim
Trailer: 2016 2ndGen Escape19 Prairie Schooner pulled by 2014 Dodge Ram Hemi Sport
Pennsylvania
Registry
Nancy,
There was a cancellation yesterday in Section B, maybe that is available?