Cari and I had a wonderful time at our first "NOG" and actually...our first anything! We'd never been to any sort of RV gathering before since we are self proclaimed Happy Hermits...To say that being with that many people while camping was out of our element is an understatement! BUT you all made us feel like family and we thank you
Some of the highlights for us?
1) Donna rushing out as we passed her camp yelling "Cari, Cari" like wowzer...somebody knows us?
2) All the fun tours we gave to those visiting our site/Parkliner
3) All the fun ideas we gleaned from the rigs & people we visited
4) The two gals from Washington state who will henceforth be known to Cari and I as the "Froli
5) Being stopped twice at signal lights
by motorists wondering where we got our Parkliner
6) Being chased down in a big parking lot by a fellow who asked the same Q.
See you at the Fall
NOG if not before on the roadways & byways
a parting shot...of the cake we brought to the pot luck desert made
by a close friend of Cari & I