MB Aug 17-19, 2012: 3rd Annual Manitoba Rally - Page 6 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Rallies | Camping | Trip Reports > Rallies, Get-togethers, Molded Meets (Archive)
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 08-11-2012, 10:58 AM   #101

Trailer: 1971 Boler
Registry
Manitoba Rally

Wow it is getting close to our Rally time. I will be heading there on Wednesday the 15th. Get some vacation camping in before the Rally.

Well everyone I did it, I bought my second Boler. Did a 36 hour round trip to Fernie BC to pick up my new project. It is a 1971 Glass-Fab Boler made in Peace River Alberta. Will be doing a custom rebuild of it and have it at next years Rally. Ask me about it on the trailer tour and I will be more then happy to tell you about our 36 hour trip that Shirley and I and our good friend Luc had to go and pick it up.

See you all out at the rally next weekend.

Rick
Rick Mooyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 09:14 PM   #102

Trailer: 1974 Boler 1300
Nice to see you coming out again. I placed 3 new caches in the St. Malo area just a few days ago.
Jayson Wall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 07:32 AM   #103

Name: Maureen
Trailer: 2003 Trillium Outback
Saskatchewan
Registry
Thanks for placing some new caches at St. Malo! I had seen them and see they have been found! Look forward to finding them!
Maureen H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 05:24 PM   #104

Trailer: Trillium 13 ft
Registry
Still some sites available, if you are still contemplating it grab a site soon! Please try and get sites as close to our original Section as possible as this will make the trailer tours on Saturday run more efficiently. Enjoy!
Old 08-13-2012, 10:43 PM   #105

Trailer: Surfside
Hello, Kathy and I have bay 11 site 32. See y'all on Friday
Kevin Kardashinski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 06:46 AM   #106

Registry
Excellant Kevin just added you to the list look forward to seeing you this weekend.

Looks like the weather will be GREAT.
Old 08-15-2012, 09:57 AM   #107

Registry
Well guys the day has come, I am about to go outside and finish packing the Boler and head out to St Malo. See you all there. I am heading there today (Wednesday) and some of you are coming Thursday, Friday and Saturday.

Make sure you stop by my campsite and let me know you arrived I am in Section A Site 9. I am in the middle and will probally see most of you pull in. Stop by and say hi and campfires will be in my site. Cowboy Coffee and Popcorn is on Lyndon once he arrives. Trailer tour is Saturday starting at 1pm, Site listing will be available Saturday before the tour. Pot Luck Supper around 5 or 6 on Saturday in the big tent supplied by Lyndon.

Anyone that has not registered yet and still want to come out, there are lots of Basic sites left. Stop by and join the group.

Drive safe guys and see you all there.

Rick Mooyman
Old 08-15-2012, 10:19 AM   #108

Name: Heidi
Trailer: '73 Trillium 1300
Saskatchewan
Hi Rick,

My son and I are trying to come. We have not booked a site yet and will have to book one at gate now - really don't need electricity. I will write down the areas you advise to camp in and other info. We are looking at arriving super late Thurs night or Friday morning if we sleep roadside. I will stop by then to your site on Friday.

Look forward to meeting and seeing everyone and their eggs!

Heidi and Austin
'73 Trillium 1300
hajnfur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 05:22 PM   #109

Registry
Welcome Heidi and Austin

Have a safe trip and hope you enjoy the weekend, looks like it will be sun and nice temps from the last report I saw.

One final note:

If there are any last minute arrivals please check in with Rick at Section A site #9 and he will get you on the Rally tour and provide some info.

Enjoy!
Old 08-16-2012, 09:54 AM   #110

Name: Rosie
Trailer: 1978 Boler
Manitoba
Hi Rick,

We will be heading out Friday. It's my dad's 80th Birthday (they live in St Malo) so we will only be making quick appearances at our Boler site throughout the weekend. We haven't booked a site yet, but will either be in the <overflow> or simply set up at my parent's cottage (a 1 minute walk to the park).

See you tomorrow!
travel_buzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 10:40 AM   #111

Just got here and starting to setup, Rick was the early bird this year as he is already here. Come by Bay 11 Site 1, the Green Boler and say hi.
Old 08-16-2012, 04:56 PM   #112

Registry
Wish I could

Hey Jayson, good to see a posting from the Rally. Wish I could stop by and say hi but Im all the way up in Inuvik for work and don't think I can make it! However, my wife Noella and our daughter/son-in law will be there with threir 72 Boler representing me.
Enjoy it and don't forget the pictures.
Old 08-16-2012, 09:44 PM   #113

Name: Mandy
Trailer: 1974 Boler
Manitoba
I just bought my Boler a few weeks ago. I have sooo many questions. How exciting to find out about this event!
I was able to book a spot in bay 4.
Mandy in winnipeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 11:27 PM   #114

Name: Brian and Lil
Trailer: 1979 Boler Gaucho Model
Manitoba
Registry
see everyone tomorrow during the day. We are in E16

Brian aka Santa and Lil(Mrs Claus)
Brian Sanderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 08:47 AM   #115

Friday Morning: Can see 10 Fiberglass RVs so far around. Great representation from the our Minnesota neighbors and their Scamps, two 19', two 16' and one 13' so far!
Old 08-18-2012, 08:25 PM   #116

LIVE UPDATE:

Sunday night sitting around the group campfire listening to some great music from some very talented people!

Great turn out this year! RV's from Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Minnesota and Michigan.

Can't wait to get the Boler home and complete a few more modifications from what I saw this year on others.

Thanks again Rick for your organization!

Looking forward to next year!

GO BOLERING!! B-)
Old 08-19-2012, 09:10 AM   #117

Name: Rob
Trailer: 61 Shasta Airflyte
Manitoba
Just getting packed up after a awesome weekend , thank you fiberglass rv'ers for welcoming us in to your fold with our 61 Shasta. We have already booked our calendar for next year for this event.
aahicnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 12:56 PM   #118

Trailer: 2005 13 ft Scamp / 2004 Honda Odyssey
Thanks for the great gathering. Fred and I had a fun time.

We especially appreciated the Canadian musicians this year.

Nancy
Nancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 04:06 PM   #119

Registry
Thanks to all that showed up to our Rally this year. Total of 45 campers were involved this year. Many of our American friends returned and many new Canadian friends were made.

Wow the trailer tour went over very well, I got so many comments that peoples heads are full of ideas to put into their own trailers. Also a great suggustion to have a parts swap meet next years.

Put the 3rd weekend of August 2013 on your calandar and make sure you book your site when the parks web site opens in April. I will send the reminder invite out in Jan 2013 and the booking invite in March 2013.

Thanks again to all that attended, all the great musicians.

We met old friends and made lots of new friends and hope to see you all next year.

Pics will follow.

Rick
Old 08-19-2012, 04:56 PM   #120

Name: T&K
Trailer: Boler
Manitoba
St Malo Aug 17-18

Thank you Rick for your organization and thank you to everyone who initiated us into Boler-time.

See you next year!

Tom and Kelly
rova is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
rally