MB Aug. 19-21, 2011: Fiberglass & Vintage Camper Rally - Page 3 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Rallies | Camping | Trip Reports > Rallies, Get-togethers, Molded Meets (Archive)
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 07-29-2011, 03:24 PM   #41

Trailer: 1971 Boler
Registry
Thumbs up Manitoba Rally Events

OK guys here it is:

Friday August 19th - 8pm to Quiet time - Meet and Greet in Roland and Noella's Campsite Section A Site 5 or my site Section A Site 9 depending how we are setup, the site with the big group of people will be the one to be at LOL. Bring a musical instrument if you want and a chair and some firewood if you can spare it.

Saturday August 20th - 9 am to Noon - Geocacheing demo and Hunt, meet at Maureen H camp site Bay 11 Site 2 at 9am, You dont need a GPS if you dont have one we just go out in bigger groups.

Saturday August 20th - Noon to 6pm - Free time to visit fellow campers and check out their trailers only if they are in their site. Or Beach time.

Saturday August 20th - 6pm to whenever - Pot-Luck Supper location to be determined, I will scope one out on the Thursday night when I go out there. Lyndon are you still bringing your Big tent?

Sunday August 21st - morning - trailer tour if you did not get a chance on Saturday afternoon. Then most of us will pack up and head home. And Roland and I will start planning next years meet.

If anyone has any questions please email me and we will get all questions answered. Wow can't belive it is almost time to pack and head to St Malo.
Rick Mooyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 01:15 PM   #42

Trailer: 1974 Boler 1300
I'll bring my GPS as well, although a few of the caches in the park are mine...aka The Boler Expeditions.

I will be camping in St.Malo during the 1st week of August, so I will hide a few more, but outside the park boundaries. Recent Provincial Park regulations (red tape) has made geocaching hiding in the park very cumbersome.
Jayson Wall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 01:23 PM   #43

Trailer: 1974 Boler 1300
A few years back I bought the following domain:BolerBash.com with the insight to developing an annual Fiberglass RV weekend in Manitoba, but never got around to organizing it. Glad to see other people on here have taken the time to organize this. Hats off to you. Much Appreciated!!

My plans for the BolerBash.com website was to dedicate it to the weekend camp as well as other info, pictures and links to other fiberglass RV sites.

I'd be more than willing to donate my time and resources to creating the BolerBash.com website and dedicating it to the Manitoba Fiberglass RV weekend.
Jayson Wall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 05:59 PM   #44

Name: Maureen
Trailer: 2003 Trillium Outback
Saskatchewan
Registry
HI Jayson,

This is a great pleasure to hook up with the person who put the caches out in the park and then to have a boler! Hope you are coming to the event! Would really like to meet up with you! We have a new 2003 Trillium trailer and have been caching since 2007. Hope to see you at the event!

Maureen & Wilf Trillium03
Maureen H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 06:32 AM   #45

Registry
Hi Jayson , Welcome to our Rally, I added you to the rally map. Looking forward to meeting you and checking out your Boler.

Rick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayson Wall View Post
I'll bring my GPS as well, although a few of the caches in the park are mine...aka The Boler Expeditions.

I will be camping in St.Malo during the 1st week of August, so I will hide a few more, but outside the park boundaries. Recent Provincial Park regulations (red tape) has made geocaching hiding in the park very cumbersome.
Old 08-03-2011, 06:06 AM   #46

Registry
Manitoba Rally

Welcome ostamb and psyber guy, I have added you both to the Rally Map. Looking forward to meeting you and checking out your trailers.

Rick
Old 08-03-2011, 04:29 PM   #47

Trailer: 2008 Scamp 13 ft
Hi there,

Unfortunately we aren't able to attend the rally. We have Bay 11 site 40 booked on August 19 for two nights. Before we cancel our site, I wanted to check to see if anyone wants it. We could coordinate a time when we cancel & you could re book it at the same time. If interested, please message us. We will
Hang on to the site until this coming Sunday.

We hope to attend a rally soon.

Jim & Sue
jamessue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 08:05 PM   #48

Name: James
Trailer: 17' Boler
Manitoba
Registry
We'll Take It!

Hi, Sue and Jim,

We're sorry to hear that you can't make it, however we would be happy to take your site. We're booked in Section A and have been calling daily to see if anyone has cancelled in Bay 11. I'm able to call the reservation line any time tomorrow (Thursday).

Grant J.
Grant J. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 05:31 AM   #49

Registry
Manitoba Rally

Sorry to hear that you cant make it. And am happy to see that Grant J will help you out with your site. I have modified the Rally Map with the changes.

Rick

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamessue View Post
Hi there,

Unfortunately we aren't able to attend the rally. We have Bay 11 site 40 booked on August 19 for two nights. Before we cancel our site, I wanted to check to see if anyone wants it. We could coordinate a time when we cancel & you could re book it at the same time. If interested, please message us. We will
Hang on to the site until this coming Sunday.

We hope to attend a rally soon.

Jim & Sue
Old 08-04-2011, 05:48 AM   #50

Sounds good Grant.

I will cancel online so you'll want to call very quickly after that to get the site. If I cancel it at 5::00, would that be a good time for you to call in?
Old 08-04-2011, 07:11 AM   #51

Manitoba
Registry
Yes, 5:00 this afternoon would work. Thanks so much!

GJ
Old 08-04-2011, 04:05 PM   #52

The reservation system appears to be down. I can try to cancel later but want to make sure you're around to re book the site
Old 08-04-2011, 04:18 PM   #53

Manitoba
Registry
If it's the website that's down, this is the phone number we've been using... 1-888-482-2267. That may work.

Thanks for trying! We'll continue to do so from here

GJ
Old 08-04-2011, 04:19 PM   #54

We will phone to cancel now.
Old 08-04-2011, 04:29 PM   #55

Ok. Reservation is cancelled. Bay 11 site 40 is now available Aug 19-21
Old 08-04-2011, 04:41 PM   #56

Manitoba
Registry
We got it!! Yay! Electricity!

Thank you so much!

GJ
Old 08-04-2011, 04:50 PM   #57

That's excellent! It seems like a nice site. Enjoy!
Old 08-06-2011, 06:00 AM   #58

Registry
Manitoba Rally

Welcome back Michelle S I have added you to the rally map.
Old 08-06-2011, 06:39 AM   #59

Trailer: 1996 19 ft Scamp 19 ft 5th Wheel ('TOGETHERNEST' SLEEPS 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Mooyman View Post
OK guys here it is:

Lyndon are you still bringing your Big tent?
Yes Rick we can bring it . It is 20x30 but won't take much wind each side can be used as a wall if needed. We will be there early Friday As fgar as those comming from this area Duwane Peterson and Jacki Diamond [the crooner] The Phifers [ They were there last year] And Brad Schultz and his wife.
Lyndon Laney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 06:24 AM   #60

Registry
Thanks Lyndon, do you know what sites Dwyane and Jackie and Brad and his wife will be in?

Rick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyndon Laney View Post
Yes Rick we can bring it . It is 20x30 but won't take much wind each side can be used as a wall if needed. We will be there early Friday As fgar as those comming from this area Duwane Peterson and Jacki Diamond [the crooner] The Phifers [ They were there last year] And Brad Schultz and his wife.

Tags
rally