2nd Annual Manitoba Rally
Over 30 trailers registered as of August 8th!
Friday August 19th - 8pm to Quiet time
- Meet and Greet
in Roland and Noella's Campsite Section A Site 5
or Rick and Shirley's Section A Site 9
, depending how we are set up, (the site with the big group of people will be the one to be at LOL).
Bring a musical instrument if you want and a chair and some firewood if you can spare it.
Saturday August 20th - 9 am to Noon
- Geocacheing demo and hunt, meet at Maureen H camp site Bay 11 Site 2
at 9am, You dont need a GPS if you dont have one we just go out in bigger groups.
Saturday August 20th - Noon to 6pm
- Free time to visit fellow campers and check out their trailers (if they are in their site). Or Beach time.
Saturday August 20th - 6pm to whenever
- Pot-Luck Supper location to be determined and we will advise all participants.
Sunday August 21st - morning
- trailer tours if you did not get a chance on Saturday afternoon. Then most of us will pack up and head home.
Of course all events are optional but we would love to see you there!
St Malo Provincial Park, Manitoba; located 45 minutes South of Winnipeg and 45 minutes north of the Canada/USA border.
* Section A and Bay 11 are now sold out! However Sections F & G
still have some available sites.
* Reservations can still be made at the Manitoba Parks website: http://prssya.gov.mb.ca/FacilitySearch.aspx
* If planning to attend please see the Rally Calendar
(link below) on this website and complete the RSVP section
. You may change or cancel your RSVP at any time:
More Information and details to follow!