Aug. get together at Cache Creek, 2003 - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-30-2003, 06:49 AM   #21

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Website policy

:laugh Pete, I hope you're joking.

If they announce it here, then ''all small, molded fiberglass travel trailers welcome.''

And I cannot imagine anybody not wanting to get a good look at your Oxygen, up close and personal. Those are really interesting looking travel trailers! :wave

Legacy Posts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2003, 12:48 PM   #22

All molded fiberglass welcome

Hi, ALL fiberglass trailers are welcome - bolers, trilliums, bigfoots etc. We have never been to this campsite but we have been told that it is nice. IT CAN BE VERY HOT there, but they have a pool. We are going to make sure we take a electric fan - our air conditioner.

Old 06-30-2003, 09:54 PM   #23

I wasn't joking.

I'm kinda new to this site, and still trying to get my l'eggs. There aren't many oxygen owners on the site, and I guess I'm feeling like a third leg. I'll get over it. I'm trying to talk Lucy into going to the meet. Looking forward to meeting people and checking out the cool trailers and modifications etc. Thanks for the welcome words.

Old 06-30-2003, 10:25 PM   #24

Quote:
Orginally posted by Pete Drewcock
I'm kinda new to this site, and still trying to get my l'eggs. There aren't many oxygen owners on the site, and I guess I'm feeling like a third leg. I'll get over it. I'm trying to talk Lucy into going to the meet. Looking forward to meeting people and checking out the cool trailers and modifications etc. Thanks for the welcome words.
:wave Pete,

By some of the previous post of who are going, I can tell you there will be a variety of brands going.

Even at the National Rally all brands were welcome. I’ve been to maybe 8 or 10 Rallies and all brands of Molded Fiberglass Trailers are very welcome. In Minden, NV a week ago the organizer was the only Scamp owner.

So I would say, relax and join the fun. You are family. Always let the organizers know you are coming so you can get a name tag if they are making them.

Old 07-09-2003, 08:36 AM   #25

Cache Creek

Hi Pete:

When I signed up for Cache Creek, I had a Boler 1300. I now have a Trillium 4500. The home page of this website lists a number of fibreglass molded trailers, including the Oxygen, Boler and Trillium. You should feel welcome to attend.

It would be nice if at least one more Caribooster shows up!

Rick B
Williams Lake

Old 07-09-2003, 09:54 PM   #26

We'll be there!

We have booked Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. It will be good to get together with you folks. Thanks again for the welcome. We're looking forward to sharing stories, good campsites, and ideas.

Old 07-11-2003, 12:19 PM   #27

Sue and I will be unable to attend.

We are heading down first week of August to Leavenworth WA, and onto The Gorge OR, for 2 weeks.

Have a great time! :wave

Old 07-26-2003, 10:04 PM   #28

We've over-booked ourselves!

Sorry to let you know we will be unable to attend. It seems that we have prior commitments for that weekend. I'm really disappointed. We were really looking forward to it. Maybe next time eh?

Old 07-26-2003, 10:18 PM   #29

Pete

Keep checking for get togethers and attend any you can. You will meet some great people and have a good time.

Old 07-27-2003, 08:37 AM   #30

Unable to attend at Cache Creek

:wave
It has been my experience over the past few years that if you have a location and mention to a few other trailerists- is that a word? that if time permits, we don't need an excuse to join you for any occasion, no matter how auspicious. We will meet many of you someday at one function or another. The whole purpose of the RV lifestile is to enjoy ourselves.:banana :banana
CHEERS

Old 08-04-2003, 04:41 PM   #31

Cache Creek event

The Cache Creek fibreglass event did happen this past weekend. There were about 8 trailers in our group, as well as two other campers at the campsite who had Bigfoots. A group from Quebec were towing a 1980 Boler 13 behind their motorhome, and we all had a chance for viewing each others unit. The 1980 Boler was unique, with such items as glass windows, a large roof vent etc.

The forest fires were closer to Kamloops, but a fire ban was imposed at the campsite while we were there. Perhaps the fires kept some folks awy.

It was a great weekend, and photos will follow, either from me, or another attendee.

Rick B

Old 08-05-2003, 10:15 AM   #32

Quote:
Orginally posted by Rick

We are heading down first week of August to Leavenworth WA, and onto The Gorge OR, for 2 weeks.

Just came through there Rick. HOT!!!! 100 degrees at 19:30 no breeze. Beautiful place though. I hope it's a bit cooler for you.