Bear Valley Springs Rally 11-13 August 2006 - Page 7 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-14-2006, 07:42 PM   #121

Trailer: 2002 17 ft Casita Liberty Deluxe
Thane, your rally was a HUGE success. The weather was great but the wasps could go away.

Your family is so cute - (Little Jerry (kitty) says thanks to your kids for playing with me).

Jim and I were the very last ones to leave (other than Maggi and Wes who left their trailer for a day run to Indio). Jim and I pulled out at 4:00 pm today (Monday) and headed for home.. pulled in our driveway at 6:00.

Jim is still talking about the Edwards tour... he really enjoyed the entire day.

The rally was really fun, the food was wonderful, and there were tons of fun people there. Thank you Lundbergs for putting on this great time.
CarolnJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006, 08:20 PM   #122

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Thanks for all the kind words we had fun and learned a lot about putting on a rally. The hard part was hearding my 4 and 6 year old and Sam's 5 and 8 year old. On a plus side, the plastic BB that my 4 year old put in his 5 year old's ear was removed fairly easily with a pair of tweezers.

We'll do it again next year.
Thane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006, 10:11 PM   #123

Oh yeah, for those who couldn't make it, I'll have a refund check in the mail soon.
Thane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 10:34 AM   #124

Trailer: 2000 17 ft Casita Freedom Deluxe
Thane,
Thanks for putting on a great rally. We had a lot of fun.
Thank your wife again for the wonderful treats and snacks she passed arround.

The dutch oven cooking, as usual, was wonderful. For those not there, Lori is an unbelieveable expert on dutch oven cooking. You have a chance to experience it again at the Lake Casita rally.

Like Gina said, I never saw "cow dancing" before. We were lucky as Chuck and Nacy were there to explain the finer points.

Bear Valley Springs is an interesting place. It truly is an oasis in the desert. Thane, you have a truly nice location and place to live.

Our cats enjoyed it also and like us "crashed" after we got home.

Now for the fun part --- cleaning up and fixing things. (I bent one of the rear stabilizers beyond repair coming out of a gas station in Mojave). At least I have an excuse to replace the **** things.

Till later,

Priscilla & Ted
Ted Tuchsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 10:46 AM   #125

Send a message via AIM to Ken&Chris
Loved the Dutch Oven food. Thanks for all the effort in preparing and buying it. We went to the pool all three days, it was great. Tried garage sales on Saturday. Results so so , how many cows bells, tractor seats and 8 track tapes can you buy? We really enjoyed the time spent with everyone. Now its the never ending repairs and upgrades in preparation for the next trip to the beach later this month. See you all soon. Ken and Chris Hildner
Ken&Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 08:41 AM   #126

Trailer: 17 ft 2001 Casita Freedom Deluxe (one eyed CatSita)
Yes Thane, everything that Ted, Carol and Mike have said....ditto
Really enjoyed that Edwards tour....had been wanting to do that for a long time.
we even have near relatives living there, but never got an invitation.
Lou & Lora E. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 08:42 AM   #127

Trailer: 17 ft 2001 Casita Freedom Deluxe (one eyed CatSita)
forgot...we are having a new transmisson installed today,,,we hope.
Lou & Lora E. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 09:12 AM   #128

Trailer: 17 ft Oliver Legacy Elite
Send a message via Yahoo to Chuck-H
Thane,
For your 1st rally, you're gonna' have a heck of a time topping that! For our first rally, the rest will have a high mark to shoot for!
You live in an area at BVS that is horse (and their custodians) heaven! To arrange for the ranch sorting competition was a stroke of pure genius The weather was ideal (I'm working on some yellow jacket deterents) and the tour to Edwards was fantastic! The dutch oven cooking was absolutely delicious and above all, the people are wonderful!
Thank you Lundberg Family
horsefolk
Chuck-H is offline   Reply With Quote