Bear Valley Springs Rally 11-13 August 2006 - Page 4 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Rallies | Camping | Trip Reports > Rallies, Get-togethers, Molded Meets (Archive)
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 07-02-2006, 01:04 PM   #61

Trailer: Bigfoot 25 ft / Dodge 3500HD 4X4 Jake Brake
Quote:
I was just planning on throwing open the door and hoping the company would wake Eric up before noon. I hope no one is shocked by a man sleeping in his jockies.

Bigfoot Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 08:16 PM   #62

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
The indians are circling....

I am getting phone calls from horse folks looking for space in our camground. I gave away 4 sites today since we have a dozen or folks signed up and I don't think we are going to fill all 22 spaces.

We still have 5 or 6 sites available but eventually I'll need to turn in the extra sites so others can use them.

Let me know if you've been thinking about coming but haven't fessed up. I'll hold a spot if you would like to come but just aren't sure if you can make it.

The $ aspects of the situation aren't a concern, I just want to make sure that everyone who wants to camp (us or them) gets a space.
Thane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 04:57 PM   #63

How about we invite folks from www.casitaclub.com? I can't post there for some reason so if any one of you folks can put up a link it would be appreciated. If there is some reason we shouldn't link up with that group then let me know and I'll drop this effort.

We got our 4 spots back so we can fit 9 or 10 more trailers in the campground.
Old 07-08-2006, 06:05 PM   #64

Trailer: 2002 17 ft Casita Liberty Deluxe
I could copy your information and post on Casita Club, if you want. Just let me know. It would be good to have more people with fiberglass units.

Carol
CarolnJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 10:52 AM   #65

Thanks for the offer. I am going to try to get posting rights so I can put up the info myself, it would be easier to respond to questions that way. I'll let you know if I need help.
Old 07-10-2006, 09:03 PM   #66

Trailer: 2002 17 ft Casita Liberty Deluxe

Hi. This message is from Bonnie and Tao. We're on Carol's computer...we just figured out how we can MAYBE attend PART of the rally. We might be able to come up on Saturday night and stay through Monday. I won't know for sure for a few days.

Thane, how's chances of staying Monday night? Carol and I were thinking some others might want to stay, too.

Bonnie and Tao
CarolnJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 09:57 PM   #67

Monday night is not a problem, just $5. Partial attendence is fine too.
Old 07-13-2006, 08:07 PM   #68

Howdy,
We'll be camping until 21 July so don't worry if I don't answer any question you may have. I returned the 5 remaining campsites to the office so others may use them, but we should still have time to add names if you wish to come.
See you soon,
Thane
Old 07-18-2006, 03:59 PM   #69

Send a message via AIM to Ken&Chris
We would like to attend Thursday to Monday (4 nights). We just were told about your rally when we were up at the Oregon Rally. We just got home today from Oregon. Are you the one with the new Escape we met at the Cambria Rally? Let me know if you still have room, Ken and Chris Hildner, 1979 Fiber Stream. You can post your answer or Email me at Cardsmith@aol.com
Ken&Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2006, 08:32 PM   #70

I'll get you a spot tomorrow and we did meet at Cambria, it will be nice to see you again.
Old 07-22-2006, 08:55 AM   #71

Quote:
I'll get you a spot tomorrow and we did meet at Cambria, it will be nice to see you again.
A check for $23.57 is in the mail today. If you have any unexpected cost I would be happy to chip in extra to help cover them. See you soon, Ken and Chris Hildner 1979 Fiber Stream
Old 07-26-2006, 01:35 PM   #72

Cindy,
I got your email but can't send a response. Post the nights you want to camp and I'll get you a spot.
Old 07-26-2006, 05:19 PM   #73

The clubhouse has a large bar-b-que outside and a small kitchen inside. I propose we have a cookout Saturday night. I'll provide the oak wood for cooking. I suggest that everyone just bring their own food as making enough for a potluck sounds like a lot of work in our small trailers.

Let us know if you have any ideas on what we can do for our cookout.
Old 07-26-2006, 08:20 PM   #74

Trailer: Bigfoot 25 ft
Lizbeth and a couple of others asked if Mike and I would do a Dutch Oven training class at the rally. We are able to do that and those who want to participate would then bring our mouth-watering dishes to the potluck. It would take 2-3 hours on Saturday afternoon for the class, depending on the number of dutch ovens we're doing.

Who's interested in playing?

Lori
Lori Sanders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 08:32 AM   #75

Quote:
Lizbeth and a couple of others asked if Mike and I would do a Dutch Oven training class at the rally. We are able to do that and those who want to participate would then bring our mouth-watering dishes to the potluck. It would take 2-3 hours on Saturday afternoon for the class, depending on the number of dutch ovens we're doing.

Who's interested in playing?

Lori
Chris is very interested. I have ordered a Dutch Oven from REI and it should be here in time. Ken for Chris Hildner
Old 07-27-2006, 08:42 AM   #76

Trailer: Former Burro owner and fan!
Registry
Since I am a professional inspector, I had better help do the sampling on this.

Gina D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 01:20 PM   #77

Trailer: Bigfoot 25 ft / Dodge 3500HD 4X4 Jake Brake
Quote:
Since I am a professional inspector, I had better help do the sampling on this.

Bigfoot Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 03:43 PM   #78

Trailer: Quantum-5 5th Wheel 1980
Thane

Sent you a P M.

Ron
Ron Wrighton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 08:39 PM   #79

Trailer: Former Burro owner and fan!
Registry
Can't I have just a LITTLE bite????
Gina D. is offline   Reply With Quote