Brown County (IN) fall camping - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-02-2006, 06:06 AM   #21

Trailer: 1985 Companion
Registry
Hi Sandy !

There are 5 campers coming to this and we are in sites 324 thru 328 in Taylor Ridge Electric campground. I just checked the INDNR reservation website and there are only a very few campsites left. None are right beside the rest of us but there were a few that are not too far. This is a peak weekend for Brown County, for the fall folage and shopping in little Nashville. Hope to meet you there.

Karen K.
Karen K. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 09:50 AM   #22

Trailer: 17 ft 2003 Casita Spirit Deluxe
Karen,

Peggy and I plan to attend. She keep asking, "what should I bring to the pot luck". We have site #329.
Jim Meeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 06:04 PM   #23

Registry
Great Jim !!! We are looking forward to seeing you both again. Personally, I am kind of thinking a weiner roast would be in order for this time of year. I think the weather is supposed to cool down again next week but I don't know for how long. After all the rain during the Spring Mill gathering I am sure we can handle whatever we are handed.

Karen K.
Old 10-18-2006, 08:54 AM   #24

Trailer: 17 ft 2003 Casita Spirit Deluxe
Karen K.,
Thank you for a great rally and birthday party. It was fun to meet with old friends and make new ones. Plan to leave for Elkmont in the Smokies about 12 today. Until the next time, Roy's fish fry?
Jim Meeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2006, 10:31 AM   #25

Trailer: Burro 13 ft 1987
Quote:
Karen K.,
Thank you for a great rally and birthday party. It was fun to meet with old friends and make new ones. Plan to leave for Elkmont in the Smokies about 12 today. Until the next time, Roy's fish fry?
Hello all.

No Evelia and I have not dropped off the face of the Earth, and yes, we really regretted missing the fall rally. Basically we bought our dream-home in July (Log home on 23 forested acres about 10 minutes from Bloomington IN) and our Burro is taking a break this summer/fall while we spend way too much time and money settling into our new place.

We have hugely missed our camping time and friends and assocates though. I've finally got broadband access set up at our new location (had to re-wire the house to get it) so I'll be posting more often again (and hopefully that is a good thing).

- Michael
MKohlman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 06:48 AM   #26

Trailer: 1973 Trillium 13 ft
Red face

Finally got the pictures out of the camera and into an album! Here they are.....

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid2....jpg.square.jpg

Hope that link does the trick- if not here's another way to get there-

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures...l?id=2099522309

and if neither option works, PM me and I will try again

Pat Baxter
Patricia Baxter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 07:47 PM   #27

Registry
Great pictures Pat ! Especially the ones of those two very handsome English Setters.

Karen K.