Casita and Friends 2010 Rally - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-10-2010, 10:32 AM   #1

Trailer: Casita
The 2010 Casita and Friends rally is scheduled June 10-13 at the Four Paws Kingdom Campground in Rutherfordton, NC.

As always, our rally is open to all interested campers, regardless of the brand of trailer they own. And for those still thinking about buying a camper, this is an excellent opportunity to take a close-up look at a variety of Casitas and many other brands. Four Paws also offers cabin and travel trailer rentals for those who need them.

More importantly, this is an opportunity to camp and socialize with a great group of people at a unique, world-class campground.

All of the rally details are on the campground's calendar at http://www.4pawskingdom.com/

Also, please check their website to see all the other amenities they offer. Rally participants are asked to register directly with the campground. Four Paws is usually close to full for this annual rally, so we suggest making reservations as early as possible.

We hope to see you there.
mjones12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 05:28 AM   #2

Please make your reservations at Four Paws Kingdom Campground, and we will update the list with their information.
Old 05-02-2010, 04:19 PM   #3

Trailer: 1988 Perris Pacer ('Bean') / 2004 Element
Registry
I've been trying to get to 4 Paws Kingdom for 3 years! Last year we were booked to go, when we stumbled on a chance to get our Perris Pacer in Arizona! So we cancelled, and got the camper.

We are finally going to 4 Paws on June 20-26. I am so bummed that I am going to miss you guys. It would be so much fun to be there during your meet up--but I have Vacation Bible School that week. And don't tell anyone--but we're not even taking the Pacer! We have very little experience with it, and decided to stay in their Pioneer camper. I'd probably come in my camper if we were coming the same time you guys are going to be there. Oh well, maybe next year!

Have FUN!
Vickie B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 04:43 PM   #4

Quote:
I've been trying to get to 4 Paws Kingdom for 3 years! Last year we were booked to go, when we stumbled on a chance to get our Perris Pacer in Arizona! So we cancelled, and got the camper.

We are finally going to 4 Paws on June 20-26. I am so bummed that I am going to miss you guys. It would be so much fun to be there during your meet up--but I have Vacation Bible School that week. And don't tell anyone--but we're not even taking the Pacer! We have very little experience with it, and decided to stay in their Pioneer camper. I'd probably come in my camper if we were coming the same time you guys are going to be there. Oh well, maybe next year!

Have FUN!
Vickie: Sorry you will be missing us by about a week, but you will LOVE Four Paws. We go several times a year, and their special events are always first-rate. We hope you can join us some other time. Everyone - whether you camp in a tent or a cabin or any brand of camper - is always welcome to take part in our activities. We hope you'll join us when you can.
Old 06-06-2010, 09:21 AM   #5

The list continues to grow with less than a week to go.

Charlie and Loretta - Waynesville, NC
Tom and Pat - High Point, NC
Mike and Mary - Lexington, NC
Jim and Judy - Monticello, FL
Landon and Michael - Mocksville, NC
Matt and Jennifer - Enka, NC
Jerry and Ginger - Norfolk, VA
Al and Julie - Inman, SC
Marty and Suzanne - Powell, TN
Sandie and Dave - Riverdale, NJ
Chuck and Michele - Brandon, FL
Karen and Sharon - Linton, IN