Desert Winter Warm Up - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-22-2003, 05:08 PM   #21

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
too late?

Lou, did you e-mail her direct? if not I would suggest it. go to her profile page and the e-ddress is there. (just in case you didn't know where it was) have some fun there for me too. I'm stuck home.

Legacy Posts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2003, 05:10 PM   #22

winter warm up

:wave Hi Jana
yes emailed her direct first. still no reply

Old 01-22-2003, 07:43 PM   #23

get a reservation

Maybe you could try calling the campground and telling them you want with the group. or see if they know if there is an opening in their number. there's got to be a way. See I have no patience. I guess give her time could be a choice for some. :)

Old 01-22-2003, 08:19 PM   #24

winter warmup

:wave Thank you, Jana, think we will try that. cheers

Old 01-22-2003, 08:31 PM   #25

winter warmup to late

:wave Thanks again, Jana. that worked. we got a spot. the lady said she might move someone for us, also.
she also told me to notify our "wagonmaster", so if you read this Maggi, you've been informed.:reye2

Old 01-22-2003, 08:33 PM   #26

I’m glad you’re coming Lou. I’m looking forward to seeing you again.

Old 01-22-2003, 10:07 PM   #27

Check's in the mail

I'll be there.

Hay Mikey do ya want to caravan down?

Old 01-23-2003, 12:14 AM   #28

Quote:
Orginally posted by Glen G
I'll be there.
Hey Mikey do ya want to caravan down?
I don’t think that will work out. I’m going to boogy when ever Lori gets off work.

Old 01-23-2003, 11:52 PM   #29

desert warm up

Michael, why can't I get the last few replies?

Old 01-23-2003, 11:54 PM   #30

desert warm up

Some reason I am not receiving the messages, that are being replied to, what am I doing wrong?

Old 01-24-2003, 12:38 AM   #31

Quote:
Orginally posted by Maggi Rudy
Some reason I am not receiving the messages, that are being replied to, what am I doing wrong?
Maggi,

I’m sorry you’re having trouble. There are three ways people can communicate on the website.
1. The easy way is to post a message.
2. The next is through the Profile button
a. There you will find “Send an E-mail”
b. Or “Send a private message”

To find your “PM” (private message) scroll to the bottom and click on “My Messages.”

I hope this helps.

Old 01-24-2003, 07:03 AM   #32

Michael

Michael ... I think Maggi is saying the website system isn't "emailing" her when someone posts a reply to her thread ...

Maggi, there are ways to turn on-and-off "subscriptions" to the various threads, so that the system automatically notifies you. I think it's been acting up lately.

Only solution I know is for you to log onto www.fiberglassrv.com more often! I miss being in touch with you!

Old 01-24-2003, 11:10 PM   #33

You all will be so near and we will have to miss this event:( We have company coming that week which will be fun of course but it always seems that there is just too much going on at the same time. Our little Casita won't have it's first trial run for real camping until mid-March and then it will just be a friend and i heading up to Turlock for the Backcountry Horsemen of California annual Rendezvous. Terry will be working and can't get away. Once he retires in June he will have lots of time for camping. We are going to have to do a trial campout in our driveway so that i can be sure i know how to work everything.

Have a great time in the desert!

Roberta

Old 01-26-2003, 03:39 PM   #34

desert warm up

Duh! Just found out why I wasn't getting the messages on the Fiberglassrv site. Feel too stupid to tell you why! But anyway................
The following: 11 have signed up and I am afraid that unless the park has some cancellations that we are probably full.

This is important, if anyone wants to go to the Fabulous Palm Springs Follies, the tickets are $49.00 - but I have to have a firm commitment by no later than this next Tuesday the 28th of Jan. Tickets sell very fast. At this point there is available seating. I have 4 paid for tickets. Only date available is the Sunday Matinee. A great show and well worth the bucks! Please let me know. You won't be sorry!

Also on Monday, after check out, we are heading for Joshua Tree National Park for two nights. Camping is a first come, first serve basis and there should be no problem getting camping even together. We like to go to "Jumbo Rocks" to camp. Should be beautiful. Yesterday the temperature was 87 here in the Indio area. Kind of a heat spell but oh so beautiful!

Don't worry about what amount of food or what to bring even for the potluck as there is a Stater Bros. Market less than a block from the Fiesta Resort, within walking distance actually. Saturday night for those who wish, we have the club house reserved, planned a potluck, but rather than lots of stuff to make our figures grow, thought a barbeque then have salad and whatever kinds of side dishes you want. Just bring the meat to cook on the barbeque, of course chicken, fish, hot dogs, or hamburgers are fine! Bring your portable barbeques as we will need 3 or 4.

Have fun.

See you soon!

I will have a list of highls of events, etc when you all get here. So you can be as busy as you like or just sit in the sunshine at the pool, enjoy the spa, read, do anything your heats desire!

See you all soon!

Old 01-26-2003, 06:22 PM   #35

Save 2 tickets for us for the Follies

Hi Maggie and Wes

Definitely we want to go to the Fabulous Palm Springs Follies on Sunday... Several of our friends have seen the show and one couple said it was the best show they've ever gone to.

We also will camp with you at Joshua Tree National Park for the 2 nights... (following our fun time at the Fiesta Resort).

Sounds like great fun. Thanks for organizing this time together..

:)

Old 01-26-2003, 06:45 PM   #36

Count us in too. Mike & Lori

Definitely we want to go to the Fabulous Palm Springs Follies on Sunday.

Old 01-29-2003, 12:07 PM   #37

Thanks Maggi for all your work.

Old 02-05-2003, 02:40 PM   #38

desert warm up

:banana

We are ready for the Desert Warm Up! Feb 13th, 9 or the 11 signed up will check in.

Late afternoon or on arrival on Thursday, there will be wine and cheese and some snacks served to hold you over until the chili and corn bread are served for dinner around 7! All you need is your dinner drink and silverware!

Friday is the start of the Date Festival, always interesting!

Friday night there is a dinner at the park for Valentines Day! Music and dancing too! Starts at 5:30, for those who wish to attend.

Saturday, lots to do and see or just relax!

Then don't forget Saturday night we are having a barbeque (meat of your own choosing) and something else to share.

Sunday, another "lots to do and see day", we could have an informal dinner get together Sunday evening or you might choose to visit one of the many great Mexican and other type restaurants in the area!

Monday morning we are heading for Joshua Tree National Park. A fairly short drive away for a couple of nights of boon dock camping. We especially like the area called "Jumbo Rocks". It is located in the middle of the park with many interesting sights to visit nearby.

When you arrive at the Fiesta RV Resort, watch for your name which will be posted on your site. (we have 11 sites just off to the right when you enter the park. It is not necessary to check in at the office. Wes and I will be collecting the balance due if any on your day of arrival.

Drive Safely and we will see you soon! :cool :chased

Old 02-08-2003, 08:48 PM   #39

Gosh

I've missed you all. Been working too much and stressing. Ollie is taking off Wed/Thurs for a BMW motorcycle rally in Death Valley. Sounds like he could potentially stop by and see you. I, on the other hand, will be staying home with Queenie and our neighbor-dog Apollo. This is what buys us points for dogsitting for our summer bike ride/camping trips. My life feels way more complicated right now than I had planned for when we went to Colorado. Oh, well...

Old 02-09-2003, 12:41 AM   #40

desert warm up

So sorry you can't make it. We will miss you and the name tags but especially you and Ollie! I am trying to make some but can't quite figure out how you did it. (what program ;you used:) But.........I have made some and am going to purchase a laminator tomorrow. Thanks for the contact and perhaps we can see you somewhere along the way soon!