Since SWMBO and I are toying with the whole Fiberglass trailer modality, it would be efficacious to see a pile of them together so we know what works for us. That sounds like a meet.
There are no meets scheduled around here until forever.
Now there is one!!
Come and stay at our place for Hallowe'en. We have an acre and a half about an hour north of Toronto, near Lake Simcoe. As an admission fee we ask for a tour of your Egg.
- Limited electrical hookup in 2 camping areas (via extension cords)
- Water (from the well - please bring bottled water if you have a problem with that)
- Firepit and firewood
- Use of our BBQ/Yard/Deck Etc.
- Room for about a dozen or more eggs in 3 "campgrounds"
- A Geocache Puzzle to keep you busy when things get slow (bring a handheld GPS.)
- Please bring your own food
- Please bring an extension cord
- Please bring some musical talent to the campfire (or the ability to tell jokes).
We are opening this offer for folks to arrive anytime after 5:00 on Friday the 30th, and stay until Monday Morning. For details/directions/whatever, please drop me an email at: cpotvin73 (at) hotmail.com please remove the portion with brackets.