First Annual S.D. Egg Rally has been confirmed!! - Page 6 - Fiberglass RV

Old 07-13-2009, 12:43 PM   #71

Trailer: 1960 28 ft Airstream
Quote:
I called, and well you know that. Have you heard anything yet?

I talked to Daynette, and they have member mentality-they either charge me, and I can pay for the whole kit and caboodle if no one shows up-which I don't like, or you can pay "the wagonmaster" i.e. me early and I pay them. This gives me the ability to cancel reservations early on- They are looking at other options. You remind me that I should call them. Everyone-I need first and last names and email addresses please!! (a phone number would be helpful too...)

Thanks!
Pam

Old 07-13-2009, 07:31 PM   #72

Trailer: 2007 Casita
Thanks Pam, cause I was thinking these crazy people don't want my money? I did give her my last name. Which is Gochenour but I will pm you my phone number and then pm me back with your address and the amount I will send you some money.................. Or a check or what ever. Robin

Old 07-15-2009, 11:34 PM   #73

Trailer: 1991 Scamp 16 ft
OK, it looks like we are definitely in for this one. We will be staying Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights. Can't stay much longer since we are pulling the kids out of school already. Site 331 would be awesome. We will have two kids with us, Luke (6) and Eli, who will turn 5 on the 26th while we are there. So, now I'm confused. Do I need to call anyone? Who do I pay? I'm fine doing whatever.

1991 Scamp 16'
Bryan L. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 12:09 PM   #74

Bryan, Pam will handle the money thing, as far as reservation you have to ask Pam cause I think somethings are changed. You can Pm her with the info.

Wonderful to have more fiberglass join the rally. I am sure Pam's kids will love having the company. Sorry to hear your kids will have to miss school, but what a wonderful education they will get from seeing SD. You have to do Mount Rushmore and Crazy Horse while your there cause it really is an awe inspiring place.
Old 07-16-2009, 03:08 PM   #75

Quote:
OK, it looks like we are definitely in for this one. We will be staying Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights. Can't stay much longer since we are pulling the kids out of school already. Site 331 would be awesome. We will have two kids with us, Luke (6) and Eli, who will turn 5 on the 26th while we are there. So, now I'm confused. Do I need to call anyone? Who do I pay? I'm fine doing whatever.
Bryan,

I PM'ed you...let me know if you didn't get it...

Pam
Old 07-16-2009, 09:42 PM   #76

Trailer: 1991 Scamp 16 ft
This will be our first "rally." I always made fun of my mom and dad for going to their Roadtrek rallies and now here I am doing the same thing! This works out very well because my four year old has been wanting to go see Mt. Rushmore ever since they were in one of our Curious George books. (Someone gets rescued off one of the noses) I am not sure how much time we will spend just hanging out at the campground but we'll squeeze in what we can.

Pam, how old are your kids? Anyone else with young'uns coming?

Quote:
Bryan, Pam will handle the money thing, as far as reservation you have to ask Pam cause I think somethings are changed. You can Pm her with the info.

Wonderful to have more fiberglass join the rally. I am sure Pam's kids will love having the company. Sorry to hear your kids will have to miss school, but what a wonderful education they will get from seeing SD. You have to do Mount Rushmore and Crazy Horse while your there cause it really is an awe inspiring place.

1991 Scamp 16'
Bryan L. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 09:27 AM   #77

Quote:
This will be our first "rally." I always made fun of my mom and dad for going to their Roadtrek rallies and now here I am doing the same thing! This works out very well because my four year old has been wanting to go see Mt. Rushmore ever since they were in one of our Curious George books. (Someone gets rescued off one of the noses) I am not sure how much time we will spend just hanging out at the campground but we'll squeeze in what we can.

Pam, how old are your kids? Anyone else with young'uns coming?
My kids are 12 and 13, but my 12 year old is very young for his age. Our daughter is autistic...loves younger kids-they are more fun then her peer group! It is our first rally also. There is so much to do in Rapid and Custer...you will enjoy it I think.

Pam
Old 07-24-2009, 09:03 PM   #78

Trailer: Scamp
I am having a problem replying to your post. I would like to attend. Please reserve me space 307 ist choice, 306 second, 305, then 304 Please let me know if you receive this Ed Smith
edsmith404[at]juno.com
Old 07-26-2009, 10:27 AM   #79

Ed, I sent Pam a Pm to give her a heads up on your post. She may be camping this weekend so I am sure she will help you out soon. Glad to have you join us! Robin
Old 07-27-2009, 02:35 PM   #80

Quote:
I am having a problem replying to your post. I would like to attend. Please reserve me space 307 ist choice, 306 second, 305, then 304 Please let me know if you receive this Ed Smith
edsmith404[at]juno.com

Ed,

Camping...Yup...I was testing out my Burro-decided my A/C was a bust...more on that in another post. I think 307 should work- can you pm me? Let me know how many days you want to come for-Hart ranch allows 2 days before and up to 2 days after the rally as well.

Pam

Old 08-09-2009, 03:32 PM   #81

So we have 10 rigs coming? Woo Hoo! Good first year get-together Pam! This is gonna be fun. A few pages back you suggested a breakfast get together. Is that still the plan? Do we just wanna do a breakfast pot luck? Or do we wanna do a evening pot luck? One or Both? Would everybody vote please...............

If your attending the South Dakota Rally, would you please vote on the subject of Pot Luck/Lucks

Plus, please add your two cents on other things you want to do as a group. Suggest! Throw out some ideas. I know we discussed many things in the beginning, but also realize this is in one of the most beautiful places to visit. Don't want to make everyone rush from sightseeing to a pot luck. Unless that's what you all want.

Also, because our gathering is on the smaller side, and the fact that no one concentration of people are coming from a certain area I am having trouble getting donations for the suggested scavenger hunt. (though I have a few things rounded up) I was thinking instead of a scavenger hunt, how about a Gift/basket exchange from your surrounding area. We can set guide lines that make it more fun such as, the gift has to be from within a 10 mile radius of your home and pertain to your region of where you live. So example a gift of Jam, Jelly, Honey, Beer, that is made locally. Or say you live in a town where (example) Denver the Mile high City, then your gift could pertain to the Mile High thing. Ok, remember I live in Greeley and the town of Greeley is known for it's Smell! From the stock yards, ( watch out!) LOL. It's not like it was years ago, but every once in a while yester years memories surface. Thankfully they can't bottle it! On the other hand there would have been a lot of very wealthy people in Greeley. So are you all up to that kind of thing? We would need to set a price limit say of $10 but again, suggestions. Thanks Robin
Old 08-10-2009, 12:35 PM   #82

Quote:
So we have 10 rigs coming? Woo Hoo! Good first year get-together Pam! This is gonna be fun. A few pages back you suggested a breakfast get together. Is that still the plan? Do we just wanna do a breakfast pot luck? Or do we wanna do a evening pot luck? One or Both? Would everybody vote please...............

If your attending the South Dakota Rally, would you please vote on the subject of Pot Luck/Lucks

Plus, please add your two cents on other things you want to do as a group. Suggest! Throw out some ideas. I know we discussed many things in the beginning, but also realize this is in one of the most beautiful places to visit. Don't want to make everyone rush from sightseeing to a pot luck. Unless that's what you all want.

Also, because our gathering is on the smaller side, and the fact that no one concentration of people are coming from a certain area I am having trouble getting donations for the suggested scavenger hunt. (though I have a few things rounded up) I was thinking instead of a scavenger hunt, how about a Gift/basket exchange from your surrounding area. We can set guide lines that make it more fun such as, the gift has to be from within a 10 mile radius of your home and pertain to your region of where you live. So example a gift of Jam, Jelly, Honey, Beer, that is made locally. Or say you live in a town where (example) Denver the Mile high City, then your gift could pertain to the Mile High thing. Ok, remember I live in Greeley and the town of Greeley is known for it's Smell! From the stock yards, ( watch out!) LOL. It's not like it was years ago, but every once in a while yester years memories surface. Thankfully they can't bottle it! On the other hand there would have been a lot of very wealthy people in Greeley. So are you all up to that kind of thing? We would need to set a price limit say of $10 but again, suggestions. Thanks Robin
We are still waiting on checks from several people...I have not cashed the checks yet, was planning to do it all at once...but some are still not here, nor have I heard from all.

Hart Ranch has donated a pass for our scavanger hunt, Robin. We could change that idea to another if you have some new ideas...AND we could do a gift exchange if everyone wanted to. Our furtherest traveler looks like it might be Florida.

And bottled smell? from a stock yard...hmmmm...can we say maybe back to the drawing board?

Pam
Old 08-10-2009, 03:27 PM   #83

Pam, as I said they don't bottle it so I wouldn't be able to buy it for the gift exchange. LOL....

Yeah and I am one of the bad ones, Sorry! We have had yet another death in our family so 7 of our fam-damly decided to stay at my house (#1 reason to down size from a big home) for a week to attend the services as well as Hey let's plan a huge family get togeher dinner since we are gonna be there. So I have been on the run. I was so glad to take the last of them to the airport. Promise I will get that out to you in the morning mail. R
Old 08-10-2009, 05:41 PM   #84

Quote:
Pam, as I said they don't bottle it so I wouldn't be able to buy it for the gift exchange. LOL....

Yeah and I am one of the bad ones, Sorry! We have had yet another death in our family so 7 of our fam-damly decided to stay at my house (#1 reason to down size from a big home) for a week to attend the services as well as Hey let's plan a huge family get togeher dinner since we are gonna be there. So I have been on the run. I was so glad to take the last of them to the airport. Promise I will get that out to you in the morning mail. R
no worries...we will get there and have a blast!! Ya gotta stop having those deaths in the family...send out a memo that 2009 has now been over alotted its quota... Its been a hard year for alot of people. Hope it gets better for you.

Pam

Tags
eggcamper