Glass Eggers Nor West - May 28-30, 2010 - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-24-2010, 10:06 AM   #21

Trailer: 1977 TM14 Surfside / 2007 Toyota Tundra V8 2wd
Registry
Hi Brandy,
I just put in a call to a girlfriend who fly fishes up here. I do know that there are some places not too far from where we are camping but I'll get you more info when she calls me back.
Marina

Old 03-24-2010, 11:06 PM   #22

Trailer: 1975 13 ft Trillium
Registry
Quote:
Thanks Doug but it is me who should be saying thanks for the opportunity to do it! Canada Rocked it! It was a once in a life time experence with memories that will not fade as fast as the damage to my old body from being in ski boots for days on end or skiing in the dark with only a head lamp. How many people do you know that can say they know what the stars looked like at the top of Whistler at 3AM? Craig would have been in heaven! Most importantly though it gave me renewed energy to keep on vollying with the kids races. There is something about getting a personal thanks from someone smiling with a medal hanging around their neck that makes it worth the time.

Your not trying to tell me that even with our new start at a new location you still not going to cook are you????? Does Michael's del'v??? LOL
Carol I know all to well what sunup at the top of Whistler is like (and NOT where civies go either). When our eldest son Chris was working at Whistler he had free usage of any and all snowmobiles available. Long before sunup one morning he led me up to the VERY top of Whistler and we watched sunup from there, I'll NEVER forget that sight/feeling....
NO, Michaels does NOT deliver and/but it sounds like you've forgot I/we can/do cook, only favoring NOT cooking Saturday night so as to help facilitate camp cleanup and 'bugging out' Sunday! Counting the days....
I wonder what the campers are gunna think early Sunday A.M when we fire up the ole '37 Plymouth and head up to the Abby for early mass????
Doug Mager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 09:57 AM   #23

Trailer: 77 Scamp
GREAT THANK YOU!!!!

Quote:
Hi Brandy,
I just put in a call to a girlfriend who fly fishes up here. I do know that there are some places not too far from where we are camping but I'll get you more info when she calls me back.
Marina
Flygal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 10:44 PM   #24

Registry
Latest count, we are up to 68 trailers with only 11 spots left to be paid for.
This is gunna be B I G !!!!
Old 04-28-2010, 04:03 PM   #25

Trailer: 77 Scamp
Hey Doug...any idea if we can stay thursday evening at the camp area? Memorial day travel is a bit dicey so i was thinking of comming up thursday evening....of course if not, first person who wants to host my trailer in their driveway who live close by Hatzic
Flygal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 10:09 PM   #26

Registry
Brandy, I don't see a problem with this, but you best contact Craig A.S.A.P. to confirm. We are booked in then as well and many others are too...... but be quick an contact Craig as he needs to get funds to the camp ground people real quick....
Attached Images

Old 05-14-2010, 08:18 PM   #27

Trailer: 92 16 ft Scamp
Registry
OK guys time to start thinking about what you want to bring for the pot luck for Saturday night! This year we have access to a stove and fridge so that may help some of us come up with a new idea or two.

Carol
Carol H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 04:22 PM   #28

Registry
Well, it seems like Brandy wants ta go FISHIN, so MAYBE she can feed the masses, LOL???

The Trailer Goddess an I are still dining solo but I/we are happy to help out in any way we can Carol! I'm bringing a long high pressure water hose to help get water to the 'masses' and Craig dropped off some water hose splitter connections to help out as well.

......Polishing my mag wheels an counting the sleeps (again)
Old 05-20-2010, 07:41 PM   #29

Trailer: 1976 Trillium 13 ft
Quote:
OK guys time to start thinking about what you want to bring for the pot luck for Saturday night! This year we have access to a stove and fridge so that may help some of us come up with a new idea or two.

Carol
Any idea how many people so we know the general amount of food-stuff to buy/make/bring?
Danielle Doucette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 10:44 PM   #30

Registry
Danielle, go back to page one, second entry, Craigs event list.....
At LEAST 70 (SEVENTY) trailers X's 2 bodies/trailer!!!!
MANY Many mouths to feed.....
Old 05-22-2010, 11:37 PM   #31

Quote:
Danielle, go back to page one, second entry, Craigs event list.....
At LEAST 70 (SEVENTY) trailers X's 2 bodies/trailer!!!!
MANY Many mouths to feed.....

Eeep! That's a lot of chicken wings lol
Danielle Doucette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 09:38 AM   #32

Registry
.....an 2 more trailers added since I last checked the site!!!! Getting closer to 'T' day (Trailer Day) and we're up to SEVENTY-FOUR trailers coming!!
Old 05-26-2010, 05:53 PM   #33

Registry
Just to bring this back up closer to the top in case an attendees are REALLY reading this, trailer count is now up to 75 and a Big Bird just told me to BRING LOTS OF 'SKITTER'pellent anda !!!!

Oh MY......
Old 05-30-2010, 06:43 PM   #34

Trailer: 72 Trillium 13 ft
Registry
Quote:
Just to bring this back up closer to the top in case an attendees are REALLY reading this, trailer count is now up to 75 and a Big Bird just told me to BRING LOTS OF 'SKITTER'pellent anda !!!!

Oh MY......
In the end we had 57 trailers at the meet. Maybe the incessant rain ad something to do with that... Thanks to all who came out!
Craig Breckenridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 06:54 PM   #35

Trailer: Boler American (#3104)
Registry
Quote:
In the end we had 57 trailers at the meet. Maybe the incessant rain ad something to do with that... Thanks to all who came out!
Is it too early to ask "where are the pictures?!!!"
CliveAlive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 09:34 PM   #36

Rain Shmain! We had a great time. The new heater and roof fan worked great, (even though the "reputable" company that installed the heater butchered the finishing -look away, look away.). From looking around at all your eggs I now know my next 3 projects
  • Solar/electrical
  • Suspension
  • Exterior Paint

(And fix the butchered heater install).

I am going to need help with it all. So, Anyone want to come by and do it all for me? No? OK, I'll post my questions accordingly.
Seriously though. If anyone knows people that do nice work on our trailers, I am not adverse to paying fair rates.

Nice seeing you all, Thanks Craig and Jill. Cheers!
Paul, Danielle and Brandon.
Paul McEwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 12:23 PM   #37

Registry
Some pics and a short write up as passed around by our fearless Wagon Master, Craig:

http://members.shaw.ca/Glass.Eggs.Four/May2010.html
Old 07-21-2010, 01:46 PM   #38

Trailer: 1983 13 ft Scamp
Registry
Nice work GUS
Click image for larger version

Name:	Img_1653.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	87.7 KB
ID:	29663
Kevin K is offline   Reply With Quote