AL Green Eggs and Ham III, Camden, AL - March 2013 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Rallies | Camping | Trip Reports > Rallies, Get-togethers, Molded Meets (Archive)
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 08-31-2012, 03:44 PM   #1

Trailer: Casita 17 ft Spirit Deluxe
Smile Green Eggs and Ham III, Camden, AL - March 2013

Well it’s almost that time again to make your reservations for the Green Eggs and Ham III Rally at Millers Ferry in Camden, Alabama. This year’s event is officially scheduled to run 14 – 17 March 2013 (Thursday – Sunday).
If I calculated the dates correctly, the reservation window should open on or about September 14, 2012. Reservations can be made through Federal recreation, camping and tour reservation information - Recreation.gov . Although initial information will be posted through the courtesy of webmasters at www.casitaclub.com; www.casitaforum.com and http://www.fiberglassrv.com , respectively, all further information will only be posted at http://borderbrae.com/ge-h/ge-h.html . Jean (borderbrae) has graciously established and is maintaining this site for the GE&H III event. Thanks Jean nice job!!!
Anyway if didn’t like your site last year or you loved it and want to secure it again, make sure you do not kick the can down the road with regards to making your reservations. I got sneaky suspicion that a lot of folks are planning on changing sites…
Stay safe, be alert and above all travel safe.

Remember, if at any time you have any questions/comments and/or concerns, please email me at huevo_movil@yahoo.com or PM me.

Shorty sends…
Chuck Dirnsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 07:04 PM   #2

Reservations open

Off to a good start! I made my reservation today because I will be arriving at the campground on the 9th. And I know of at least one other person who has made her reservation, too. I've started a new spreadsheet.

You can visit Green Eggs & Ham Rally for more info. There is a link to the ReserveAmerica site, and a Comments place were you can post a comment or let us k now if you've booked a site and what number it is.

We'd like to make use of the site I've set up in order to not tie up pages and pages on the forums. And it is easier to keep track of stuff in one place instead of checking at least 3 different forums. As things go along more info will be posted on the website.

Any questions you can email me at borderbrae@aol.com
Jean Clark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 01:47 AM   #3

Reservations made...

Et al. made my site reservations as well for Site 43 with an arrival date of 13 March 2013 (Wed) and departing 17 Mar 2013 (Sun).

BTW the sites are going fast...

Be on the lookout for the 1st official "Communiqué" for this event on about 1 October 2012. If you are planning to go, or even considering it, please ensure that I have your current email address to receive the monthly updates/info. This year we will be sending them out electronically vice posting them to save space on the all the web sites. You can email me at huevo_movil@yahoo.com .

C ya next year at GE&H III!

Winter safe... Shorty sends...
Old 09-15-2012, 03:18 PM   #4

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Caramba!

We have booked a site and will be there Thursday! We've tried to make it previously but couldn't - this is the year! We look forward to meeting everyone and having a blast!! We'll be coming up from Brandon, FL (just outside of Tampa). See you all soon!!!!!
ChuckS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 06:18 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckS View Post
We have booked a site and will be there Thursday! We've tried to make it previously but couldn't - this is the year! We look forward to meeting everyone and having a blast!! We'll be coming up from Brandon, FL (just outside of Tampa). See you all soon!!!!!
Welcome ChuckS. Can you please send me your prefered email address so I can get the monthly updates to you? We will not be posting those on the site to save space/bandwidth and in the intrest of security. I know I'm wierd about that... Look forward to meeting you and conversing with you as well on email ( huevo_movil@yahoo.com ) and/or PM. Travel safe Shorty sends/..
Old 10-01-2012, 01:54 AM   #6

Smile GE&H III update for October 2012...

The GE&H III update for October 2012, has been sent to the email address you previously provided. We are distributing these updates directly so as to save bandwidth on the web sites. Please read it over and forward to anyone you think maybe interested. The next update will be released on or about the beginning of November 2012. If you are interested in receiving a copy drop me a note at huevo_movil@yahoo.com . Best wishes to all. Shorty sends...
Old 11-01-2012, 07:13 AM   #7

Thumbs up GE&H III update for November 2012

The GE&H III update for November 2012, has been sent to the email address you previously provided. We are distributing these updates directly so as to save bandwidth on the web sites. Please read it over and forward to anyone you think maybe interested. The next update will be released on or about the beginning of December 2012. I have received no delivery notifications from the following:purplearrow@XXXXXXX.XXX and slongest@XXXXXXX.XXX emails . If you are interested in receiving a copy drop me a note at huevo_movil@yahoo.com . Best wishes to all. Shorty sends…
Old 12-03-2012, 07:20 PM   #8

The GE&H III update for December 2012, has been sent to the email address you previously provided. We are distributing these updates directly so as to save bandwidth on the web sites. Please read it over and forward to anyone you think maybe interested. The next update will be released on or about the beginning of January 2013. If you are interested in receiving a copy drop me a note at huevo_movil@yahoo.com .
Best wishes to all. Shorty sends…
Old 01-03-2013, 07:25 PM   #9

The GE&H III update for January 2013, has been sent to the email address you previously provided. We are distributing these updates directly so as to save bandwidth on the web sites. It will also be posted at http://www.borderbrae.com/ge-h/ge-h.index shortly. Please read it over and forward to anyone you think maybe interested. The final update will be released on or about the beginning of February 2013. If you are interested in receiving a copy drop me a note at huevo_movil@yahoo.com . Best wishes to all. Shorty sends…
Old 01-26-2013, 07:28 AM   #10

Hello everyone. I just wanted to remind those that have not responded either with payment or correspondence that the deadline for the BBQ sign up and payment is 7 days away. After 16:00 hours (4:00 PM) Friday, 1 Feb 2013 sign up/payment for the BBQ will close. I am closing with the caterer on Monday, 4 Feb 2013. No servings will be purchased at risk, as this could be personally costly. I realize some participants are on the road, but this deadline has been identified and articulated in the last two monthly updates and in personal emails as well. Thank you to those that have complied and I appreciate your understanding. If you have contacted me all ready with special situations, could you please check back and update me on same on my email ( huevo_movil@yahoo.com ) or PM me. Next and final event update will be sent on or about 1 Feb 2013. Travel safe. Look forward to seeing you all soon. Shorty sends...