PA July 11-18, 2012: One Egg @Cook Forest W PA - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Rallies | Camping | Trip Reports > Rallies, Get-togethers, Molded Meets (Archive)
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 06-18-2012, 09:15 PM   #1

Trailer: U-Haul 13 ft 1985
Registry
July 11-18, 2012: One Egg @Cook Forest W PA

There will be one little egg in Cook Forest State Park campground "Ridge Camp". If more came it would be wonderful!! Look in the pet loop at Site 64, you know how it is "You Can't Miss An Egg! " Creamy, shiny, light tan 13' U Haul with a gray & Black Honda Element running point for her. Would love to meet you. Will arrive 7/11 and head out the 18th. Celebrating some ones 70th birthday.
J.S.Lahm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 10:02 PM   #2

Name: Daniel
Trailer: Scamp has Arrived - Layout 7
Minnesota
Quote:
Celebrating some ones 70th birthday.
Anyone in particular or just some one? And will there be cake?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Dan Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 12:15 PM   #3

Registry
Dan Jones, God Bless you for responding to my post. Well the BD gal is me.....and OF COURSE there will be cake!!! My first thought of what I wanted for my bd was a kayak followed by wanting all my kids, grans and that adorable great gran daughter in one pile...so I am doing both!!! The brandi new PINK kayak will be on top of the trusty Element point vehicle! Would really like it if another fiberglass little one came too. I am hoping to go to the egg meet in the fall at Cesars Creek, OH, just found data in this great site. God Bless
Old 06-19-2012, 01:18 PM   #4

Name: Daniel
Trailer: Scamp has Arrived - Layout 7
Minnesota
Wish we could be there to help you celebrate Janet but it sounds like you have quite a fan club already. Enjoy that shiny new kayak. Sue and I have been kayaking for years and truly love it. One of the best things is to simply sit in your kayak on a quiet pond or lake and let your cares drift away as you daydream about whatever comes to mind.

I hope you will get a chance to attend an egg meet. Egg people are some of the nicest folks you are likely to meet. And Burros always seem to draw a crowd because there aren't that many around.
Dan Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 01:28 PM   #5

Name: Alice
Trailer: 2018 Casita SD - Kondo A-Go-Go
Utah
Registry
Happy Birthday Janet!!!
If you get a chance to go into Brookville, check out Dan Smith's candies on Barnett St. and treat yourself. They used to have ice cream, but I think they sold it. Enjoy Cook's Forest, but watch out for those mosquitoes!

KONDO A-GO-GO - I GO WHERE I'M TOWED
Wallo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 06:11 PM   #6

Registry
You folks are the best! The kayaks, I got one for my daughter too, have been in one of my ponds, it is an old, critter filled body of water that has an island inhabitated by fairies in middle of it. You two kayakers are spot on about just sitting still on a body of water, plan on doing so often in a variety of places. We are just learning ithe ins & outs of it all; actually getting in & out is a howl but gets done.(thank God camera manned by grandson has delete button) It is a totally new view of the pond. The Clarion River was clear & deep with huge rocks & all sorts of other interesting things in it. It has been years since we have been in it, we can't wait! Will check out the candy store in Brookville if we get in there, I know there is a marvalous General Store in Segal that has to be visited. It is old & just wasn't updated so is charming, totally useful & full of things! The store at the bridge in Cooksbrug, MacBeths, sell all the wonderful memory filled items for me...maple sugar candy is on the list & you can bet that I will get it for my grands. About going to an egg meet: There is one at Cesar Creek Sept.20-23 that I am looking forward to going to. Thank you all, what a wonderful site!
Old 06-20-2012, 12:01 PM   #7

Trailer: 1972 Boler American and 1979 Trillium 4500
And there is a meet near Niagara Falls Sept. 14-16 that other members from Ohio, NY and MI will be attending.
http://www.fiberglassrv.com/forums/f...2-a-51922.html
Roy in TO is offline   Reply With Quote