WA June 10-12, 2011: Taidnapum (WA State) Get-Together - Page 6 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Rallies | Camping | Trip Reports > Rallies, Get-togethers, Molded Meets (Archive)
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 06-12-2011, 08:09 PM   #101
Commercial Member

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
We too had a wonderful time camping at Taidnapum with old and new friends this year. Thanks for all if your concern and help towards us.

Deb & Chuck
Deb & Chuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 12:34 AM   #102

Trailer: Compact Jr 1972
Participant's list correction

Taidnapam – June 10-12, 2011

People ------------------ Site -------------------- Rig
1. Dave & Lori ---------- 203 -----Trails West Campster
2. Craig & Darla -------- 204 ---------- 1975 13’ Boler
3. Karen L. & "Chase" --- 206 ---------- 1982 13’ Burro
4. Dale & Rosina -------- 210 ------ 2005 17' Casita SD
5. Tom & Arlene --------- 211 ------ 2007 17' Casita SD
6. Ed & Colleen --------- 213 ----------- 17' Casita SD
7. Roger & Mary --------- 214 ------- 2009 13’ Trillium
8. Jeff Richardson ------ 215 ---------- 1977 13’ Scamp
9. Bob & RonnaJean ------ 216 ---------- 1989 13’ Scamp
10. Paul ---------------- 217 --------- 2009 Escape 17B
11. Chuck & Deb --------- 219 --------- 2010 19’ Escape
12. Chuck & Vicki ------- 221 --------- 1974 Compact II
13. Mike P -------------- 224 ----------- 17' Casita LD
14. Kim & Luanna -------- 226 ------ 2010 17’ Casita SD
15. Steve & Nancy ------- 236 ------------- 1986 U-Haul
16. Dave & Kathie ------- 242 ----------- 17’ Casita FD
17. Cory H.& "Joey" ----- 259 --------- 1982 13’ Burro
18. Jack & Kathy -------- 269 ------- 2001 17' Casita F
19. Maureen & Chris ----- 270 ---- 1987 20’ Bigfoot 5’r
20. Barb B -------------- 274 ----- 1973 13’ Compact II
21. Ron N & Addy -------- 275 ------ 2007 17.5’ Bigfoot
22. Amber Rose ---------- 276 -- 1973 Hunter Compact Jr
23. Tucker & Kathryn S -- 284 ------- 1997 16’ Casita F
24. Simon & Sharon ------ 286 ----------- 2001 Roadtrek
[/QUOTE]

Sorry I didn't check this list earlier, but
Cory H and "Joey"-dog were in 259 with a 1972 12' Compact Jr. ("Moosehead Lodge")
and Karen L. and "Chase"-dog were in 206 (next door) with a 1984 13' Burro.

Did I miss seeing another Compact Jr.--Amber Rose?
Cory Hilby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 01:44 AM   #103

Trailer: 1982 Burro 13 ft (My Burrito!)
Was a great time!!! Weather wasn't bad either!! Karen L.
Karen L. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 12:47 PM   #104

Trailer: 1987 20 ft Bigfoot 5th Wheel
Hi everyone. We all had a wonderful weekend and enjoyed meeting new egg owners and visiting with friends. Maureen and I checked out the group area and it looks promissing. There are 18 full hook up sites plus 4 electric / water sites. There is a reserved shelter and bath house. To make reservations start January 1 for next year. Not sure about overflow trailers. Thanks for the suggestion.
Chris
Maureen M. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 07:21 PM   #105

Trailer: 1973 13 ft Compact II
Frontier Woman (AKA: Deb) & Chuck!

Chuck,
Please write and let us know what happened with Deb's Doctor's visit. How good or BAD was it and what will need to be done?
I am still in SHOCK and AMAZED at the determination and COMPLETE LACK of whining on Frontier Woman's part...she's unreal..Super Camper!

We appreciate you two so much and are keeping our fingers crossed that the Doctor may let Deb go to the Bandon meet!
Hugs,
Barbara & Stephen

PS CHUCK,
Stephen surprised me, and when I returned home today, my Baby Girl, was nice and white and sitting in my driveway. He WASHED her (and says, "Thanks to CHUCK!!!")
bbuehler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 07:22 PM   #106

Name: Michael
Trailer: Bigfoot 25B25RQ
BC
Tiadnapam PPS

Thank you for the good company. The weekend was "just right".
mike_bc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 09:08 PM   #107

Name: Lori
Trailer: 1970 Trails West Campster
Washington
Dave and I really are really enjoying camping with you all! We hope to make it to another gathering late summer or fall.
LoriF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 09:08 AM   #108

Trailer: 1973 13 ft Compact II
Deb (AKA: 'our' Frontier WOMAN!)

Good to hear that you might NOT REQUIRE surgery. That is wonderful NEWS...you are indeed 'MY FRONTIER WOMAN" and win the 2011 AWARD for Hardiest Camper Alive!!!!!!
I've got my fingers crossed and lots of good thoughts flowing that new bone growth has already started for YOU!!!!
bbuehler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 11:14 AM   #109

Name: Kim & Luanna
Trailer: 2010 17Casita SD
Washington
Registry
Gathering Slide Show

OK, it was a little of a rush job but I got it put together and you get the idea. I have to apologize for perhaps not getting everyone or possibly not getting everyone's trailer in but this being our first gathering I wasn't sure who was who and what was what. This was a real hoot for us and we absolutely enjoyed ourselves meeting all of you and sharing everything and anything about fiberglass RV life. We look forward to many more! If this is not the place to post this please let me know and I (or you) can move it around. Thanks again for the great time.
Old 06-14-2011, 11:44 AM   #110

Trailer: 1997 16 ft Casita Freedom Deluxe (aka 'The Cramper')
Hello Kim,
BAG THE APOLOGIES!!!
You have captured well Taidnapum's "spirit of place" and the wonderful collection of crampers who gathered last weekend. What a thoroughly DE-BLEEPIN-LIGHTFUL piece of video. ABUNDANT THANKS for posting. I've posted it to my Facebook site ("SHAREN HEATH") and shared it with friends who wonder what we do while we are cramping.

I especially love the images of Roger and Chuck in their buffalo plaid caps. 'spect we'll be seeing more of them in the future. And Barbara Buehler's appealing enthusiasm is apparent as well. What a hoot! INDEED!!!

Simon and I look forward to meeting again.
Thanks again for the video... Til we meet again, yes, happy trails to you!
~ Sharen Heath
LANGLEY on Whidbey Island, WA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Possum View Post
OK, it was a little of a rush job but I got it put together and you get the idea. I have to apologize for perhaps not getting everyone or possibly not getting everyone's trailer in but this being our first gathering I wasn't sure who was who and what was what. This was a real hoot for us and we absolutely enjoyed ourselves meeting all of you and sharing everything and anything about fiberglass RV life. We look forward to many more! If this is not the place to post this please let me know and I (or you) can move it around. Thanks again for the great time.
HeathGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 12:29 PM   #111

Trailer: 1997 16 ft Casita Freedom Deluxe (aka 'The Cramper')
Below is a link to my Picasa Album that features a mixed bag of images (some from me; some from our friendTucker) from last weekend's TAIDNAPUM glass egg gathering. LOTS of fun... thanks to all who contributed to the festivities, and special thanks to MA NATURE for the good weather. We got lucky!

To Chris & Maureen's post about TAIDNAPUM'S GROUP SITE, Simon and I checked it out, and while it's not something we're used to, we'd like to give it a try. Are you thinking of June 2012? We do like that it puts our glass egg group away from the, er, stickie riff raff, AND very appealing is the large, open-sided pavillion for gatherings. Surely it's worth giving it a try, so count us in if that's what the group desires for next June.

And one more thang... ditto Barbara's remarks about one-armed frontier woman, Deb! Deb, we continue to think warm thoughts for you. HEAL THY SHOULDER! Hoping everything goes well. Do let us know.

Thanks again to the organizers. Where was Greg Finke? We missed you Greg!

Cheers all,
Sharen Heath
https://picasaweb.google.com/HEATHGA...YCRAMPERMEETUP#
HeathGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 02:13 PM   #112

Trailer: 1982 Burro 13 ft (My Burrito!)
Thumbs up

Quote:
Kim! As Sharon said, bag the apologies! When I first saw it on her Facebook page, I asked who the professional photographer was! You did a superb job of capturing the meet, made me feel warm fuzzies both times I watched it!! Didn't realize this was your first meet, hope you make many more!! Just wish I'd of thought of my Bear joke @ the potluck! Loved the photo of Burro (my Burrito!!) Thanks for such a happy addition & memory!
Karen L. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 10:49 PM   #113

Name: Ed
Trailer: Casita 17 Spirit Deluxe
Washington
Thank you Kim

Quote:
Kim, WOW! Your presentation is fantastic and you produced it so fast. Hats off to you!
Casita Ed
Casita Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 10:59 PM   #114

Name: Ed
Trailer: Casita 17 Spirit Deluxe
Washington
Thank you all for making our first molded fiberglass trailer rally a great experience. We learned a lot, saw some cool trailers, but most importantly we made some great new trailer friends. We look forward to attending more rallies!
Ed & Colleen (Casita Ed)
Casita Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 11:34 PM   #115

Trailer: Compact Jr 1972
Slide show fantastic!

Quote:
My goodness, Kim, the slide show is TERRIFIC!
I LOVE what you chose for and to do on the closing slide!
Cory
Cory Hilby is offline   Reply With Quote