WA June 10-12, 2011: Taidnapum (WA State) Get-Together - Page 9 - Fiberglass RV

Old 06-14-2011, 11:49 PM   #113

Name: Ed
Trailer: Casita 17 Spirit Deluxe
Washington
Thank you Kim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Possum View Post
OK, it was a little of a rush job but I got it put together and you get the idea. I have to apologize for perhaps not getting everyone or possibly not getting everyone's trailer in but this being our first gathering I wasn't sure who was who and what was what. This was a real hoot for us and we absolutely enjoyed ourselves meeting all of you and sharing everything and anything about fiberglass RV life. We look forward to many more! If this is not the place to post this please let me know and I (or you) can move it around. Thanks again for the great time.
YouTube - ‪Washington State Fiberglass RV Gathering‬‏
Kim, WOW! Your presentation is fantastic and you produced it so fast. Hats off to you!
Casita Ed

Old 06-14-2011, 11:59 PM   #114

Name: Ed
Trailer: Casita 17 Spirit Deluxe
Washington
Thank you all for making our first molded fiberglass trailer rally a great experience. We learned a lot, saw some cool trailers, but most importantly we made some great new trailer friends. We look forward to attending more rallies!
Ed & Colleen (Casita Ed)

Old 06-15-2011, 12:34 AM   #115

Trailer: Compact Jr 1972
Slide show fantastic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Possum View Post
OK, it was a little of a rush job but I got it put together and you get the idea. I have to apologize for perhaps not getting everyone or possibly not getting everyone's trailer in but this being our first gathering I wasn't sure who was who and what was what. This was a real hoot for us and we absolutely enjoyed ourselves meeting all of you and sharing everything and anything about fiberglass RV life. We look forward to many more! If this is not the place to post this please let me know and I (or you) can move it around. Thanks again for the great time.
YouTube - ‪Washington State Fiberglass RV Gathering‬‏
My goodness, Kim, the slide show is TERRIFIC!
I LOVE what you chose for and to do on the closing slide!
Cory