I'm still having trouble with my computer. Sometimes it doesn't allow me to receive or send emails out. So I'm going to list just a few things here. If I don't send out an email, please understand.
We will have Open Trailers on Saturday morning from 11:00 to 12:30.. I will hand out an Open Trailer sign for you to put on your trailer. We will have about 32 trailers.
1. Two tables set up ... one for FREE camping items that someone might want to share ... the other table for camping items that you want to sell.. Just bring your items .. set them on the tables.. stay with your For Sale
items ... Please come back and take everything home with you that isn't taken. ... Set tables up at 1:45 -- bring your items over by 2:00 - for one hour or so .......... I need volunteers to set the tables up, and take down. Please let me know if you can help
2. Friday night we will have a hot dog roast in front of the fire at Maggi and Wes's trailer (space 47). So bring weiners and rolls for yourselves .. if you have something you want to share - chips, salad etc - not necessary, but everyone would enjoy... As everyone arrrives they can come to the fire for the weiner roast and meet everyone. Makes dinner easy for arrivers....
3. Everyone... If you can please bring firewood ... a little from everyone would be a lot for our campfire nights.
4. You might want to decorate your trailer for Halloween... Just a little. Several of us are.
5. If you are doing the Dutch Oven Cooking with Lori - a Dutch Oven will be needed and probably ingredients that she has told you. Check in with Lori when you arrive - they're in Campsite 52.
6. No planned potluck ... Saturday Appetizers and wine tasting around 5:00 .. dinner on your own ... then around 7:30 .. dessert around the fire ...
7. There will be a wine tasting Saturday ... If you want to join in - bring a bottle of your favorite wine or one that you want to try or??? I thought maybe some people might want to bring appetizers during that time...
8. I'm not planning on having a potluck but if you want to get together with others for an instant potluck that's fine - You might want to be prepared to do that ..... I thought everyone could meet back for dessert after dinner.
PLEASE BRING EITHER A DESSERT OR APPETIZER FOR SATURDAY ... JUST PICK ONE.
8. Fred will have his scales with him ... let him know if you want your trailer weighed.. Sign up with Fred in Space 13...
9. Jim will have our scale for tongue weights available on Saturday morning between 9:30 and 11:00. Sign up with Jim in our space 50.
10. Lake Casitas has good biking, hiking or walking on cement paths.
Please just enjoy the weekend. Meet new owners ... Join in on what interests you, chat and catch up with news, share your mods with everyone and get new ideas. That's what this weekend is all about. Have Fun!
We now have 32 spaces reserved... Nice Rally
See you next week.
Carol and Jim