Lake Casitas Rally Oct 28 to Nov 1, 2010 - Page 4 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Rallies | Camping | Trip Reports > Rallies, Get-togethers, Molded Meets (Archive)
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 11-01-2010, 06:38 PM   #61

Trailer: Fiber Stream 1978 / Honda Odyssey LX 2003
Registry
Send a message via AIM to Frederick L. Simson
Cool Pictures!

As always, a wonderful time was had by all. This was Robert's and my campsite, a pull-thru. We had to set up in the opposite direction from everybody else in order for our Fiber Stream to be level from side-to-side, so we faced the roadway while everybody else in our row of pull-thru's faced the central lawn.
Click image for larger version

Name:	<a title=Fiber Stream.jpg Views: 15 Size: 71.1 KB ID: 31929" style="margin: 2px" />

Lots and lots of cute little trailers...

Name:	<a title=Fiberglass Too.jpg Views: 18 Size: 182.0 KB ID: 31930" style="margin: 2px" /> Click image for larger version

Name:	Gathering Potluck.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	79.8 KB
ID:	31932

Name:	<a title=Fiberglass Trailers.jpg Views: 18 Size: 233.6 KB ID: 31931" style="margin: 2px" />
Old 11-04-2010, 11:00 AM   #62

Trailer: 2002 17 ft Casita Liberty Deluxe
After the rally note.

We had 33 trailers come in on Thursday, the most ever. By Friday night, 45 trailers were around the entire campground. It was quite a sight.

Jim and I want to thank all of you that attended our rally at Lake Casitas. With 45 trailers showing, we almost filled the entire campground.. It was a big success and that is because of you.

Those that helped before the rally and during are our success makers.

Jim Johnson... Thanks for all your help during the year with the roster, map, nametags and all the misc emails that we had back and forth.. I really appreciate all you do.

Fred took his equipment to the rally and all weekend was available for anyone wanting their trailer weighed. Thanks Fred - great job.

Friday night and the hot dog campfire was the start of a fun weekend. Time to relax, have dinner and meet others.

We had two discussion times. Joe and Cricket had the discussion on Camping... and Marianne and Bill had Satellite TV.. Thanks for taking your time, and know how, to add to our rally.

Tables had to be moved from the campsites, and back again - they are heavy and we really appreciate everyone that helped with that. It's nice that Lake Casitas allows us to move tables, not all campgrounds do.

The Ice Cream Social always needs helpers and we had several ... Thanks to everyone that helped dish the ice cream, set up and clean the tables. We all enjoyed the cake, cookies, toppings, etc that made this a big hit.

The Pet Parade... so many cute costumed pets.. Everyone had a walk around the campground and a laugh or two.

Wine Tasting. Now that's a big job. Bonnie and Tao did a fantastic job, as usual. This is one of the fun times but one that really takes time and work... There were helpers on the wine tasting and I would love to thank everyone that stepped up to share the fun with Bonnie. I believe Joni and Jeannie were two .. if I missed anyone, please know that I really appreciate all of you.

We had pot luck on Saturday and Soup on Sunday ... Thanks to everyone for contributing and for setting up and cleaning the area after wards.

It does take more than just Jim and I to put on a rally.. without all of you, we wouldn't have a rally.
CarolnJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 02:24 PM   #63

Trailer: 2002 17 ft Casita Liberty Deluxe
Lake Casitas Rally Photos
Attached Thumbnails
LakeCasita Rally 2010 Upton01 (3).jpg   LakeCasita Rally 2010 Upton02 (2).jpg  

LakeCasita Rally 2010 Upton14 (2).jpg   LakeCasita Rally 2010 Upton07.jpg  

LakeCasita Rally 2010 Upton05.jpg   LakeCasita Rally 2010 Upton06.jpg  

LakeCasita Rally 2010 Upton08.jpg   LakeCasita Rally 2010 Upton09.jpg  

LakeCasita Rally 2010 Upton10.jpg   LakeCasita Rally 2010 Upton03.jpg  

CarolnJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 12:19 PM   #64

Trailer: 2010 16 ft Casita Freedom Deluxe
Registry
Great Rally

This was our first Lake Casitas Rally. Thanks to Carol & Jim, Jim Johnson and all the volunteers - all of whom did a fantastic job.

We met up with old friends and made some new ones.

Personal thanks to Frederick for weighing our rig. Will there be an anonymous tally of rigs & their weights, Frederick? Enquiring minds want to know.

We had a great time! Thanks to all.

Some Pics - More to come
Attached Thumbnails
1030000946.JPG   1030000958.JPG  

1030001515.JPG   1030001516.JPG  

WtMtJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 12:59 PM   #65

Registry
More Lake Casitas pics

More Lake Casitas Pics.
Attached Thumbnails
DSCI0086.jpg   DSCI0087.jpg  

DSCI0088.jpg   DSCI0093.jpg  

Old 11-09-2010, 05:26 PM   #66

Trailer: Fiber Stream 1978 / Honda Odyssey LX 2003
Registry
Send a message via AIM to Frederick L. Simson
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by WtMtJim View Post
Will there be an anonymous tally of rigs & their weights, Frederick? Inquiring minds want to know.
I knew I forgot something...
I'll have to find the copies I kept...
Old 11-09-2010, 06:00 PM   #67

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frederick L. Simson View Post
I knew I forgot something...
I'll have to find the copies I kept...
I know. Suffering from CRS, like me!