Lake San Antonio Spring Rally - Page 15 - Fiberglass RV

Old 05-07-2008, 12:19 PM   #197

Name: Mike
Trailer: Bigfoot 25 ft
Laurie,

I just read your post about the San Antonio Rally. The reservations are handled very differently, in that Lori and I bought and paid for ALL the spaces for Thursday through Monday in Harris Creek.

Lori is doing her very best to get everyone in. Please contact her to make arrangements, if possible, for the Rally. I know we are very full.

Lori’s PM: http://www.fiberglassrv.com/board/index.ph...ODE=4&MID=4

Old 05-07-2008, 12:22 PM   #198

Trailer: 17 ft Burro (Dance Hall Edition ''The Casbah'')
Quote:
Laurie,
I just read your post about the San Antonio Rally. The reservations are handled very differently, in that Lori and I bought and paid for ALL the spaces for Thursday through Monday in Harris Creek.
Lori is doing her very best to get everyone in. Please contact her to make arrangements, [b]if possible, for the Rally. I know we are very full.
Lori's PM: http://www.fiberglassrv.com/board/index.ph...ODE=4&MID=4
Thanks Mike, I appreciate your help and I will contact Lori directly. I wasn't sure who to contact so I posted here so I am grateful for your assistance.

Make it a grr-eat day!
Laurie

Old 05-07-2008, 03:50 PM   #199

Trailer: Scamp 16 ft Side Bath
Hi, Laurie & Tish - that's the BEST news about the complete recovery. Hope Lori can work some magic, and look forward to seeing you this weekend. Regards, L 'n D
Old 05-07-2008, 04:39 PM   #200

Quote:
Hi, Laurie & Tish - that's the BEST news about the complete recovery. Hope Lori can work some magic, and look forward to seeing you this weekend. Regards, L 'n D
Hey thank you...it was touch and go for a while but I do think the stent will stay put and while Tish is still adjusting to seeing herself as a 'heart patient', I trust with time she will have even better health than before.

Warmly,
Laurie
Old 05-07-2008, 09:27 PM   #201

Quote:
Thanks Mike, I appreciate your help and I will contact Lori directly. I wasn't sure who to contact so I posted here so I am grateful for your assistance.

Make it a grr-eat day!
Laurie
Hi Laurie and Tish,

I think we can work it out to work you into a double up site. Call me or PM me and I'll discuss the details. We'll take care of paying the park and you can pay us.

We leave tomorrow morning (Thursday) and will have both my cell phone and internet card. Hopefully they work.

Lori
Old 05-08-2008, 08:44 AM   #202

Name: Gina D.
Trailer: '77 Leocraft 17 & Former Burro owner and fan!
West Coast USA
Registry
getting ready to go!

and the cat does a disappearing act! arrgh!
Old 05-08-2008, 05:12 PM   #203

Name: Frederick
Trailer: Fiber Stream
California
Registry
Send a message via AIM to Frederick L. Simson
Talking

T minus 2 hours to liftoff.
Old 05-08-2008, 05:15 PM   #204

Quote:
Hi Laurie and Tish,

I think we can work it out to work you into a double up site. Call me or PM me and I'll discuss the details. We'll take care of paying the park and you can pay us.

We leave tomorrow morning (Thursday) and will have both my cell phone and internet card. Hopefully they work.

Lori
Thanks Lori, it was great talking with you. I appreciate your help and we are looking forward to getting there as soon as we can. We are especially looking forward to kayaking the lake beneath the diamond studded sky like we did last year. Just awesome!

Make it a grr-eat day!

Laurie
Old 05-08-2008, 06:21 PM   #205

Name: Bobbie
Trailer: 2011 Escape 15A
Washington
Registry
Is there a check-in time?
Old 05-08-2008, 10:20 PM   #206

Trailer: 76 Fiber Stream
Quote:
Thanks Lori, it was great talking with you. I appreciate your help and we are looking forward to getting there as soon as we can. We are especially looking forward to kayaking the lake beneath the diamond studded sky like we did last year. Just awesome!

Make it a grr-eat day!

Laurie
Oh gawd. As if we really needed something else to consider. There's kyacking on the lake? Concetta and I were chatting about that a few nites ago, wondering if Lake San Antonio was a good spot for kyacking, and kinda decided it looked like a big boat lake. And this, being our first venture with our trailer we decided we didn't need kyacks on top of the car too. Now I'm giving that a second thought. Its a bit late to be asking this now but .... How many of you are bringing kyacks?

Wishing you all a safe and enjoyable trip. See ya tomorrow nite.
Old 05-09-2008, 11:08 AM   #207

Quote:
Oh gawd. As if we really needed something else to consider. There's kyacking on the lake? Concetta and I were chatting about that a few nites ago, wondering if Lake San Antonio was a good spot for kyacking, and kinda decided it looked like a big boat lake. And this, being our first venture with our trailer we decided we didn't need kyacks on top of the car too. Now I'm giving that a second thought. Its a bit late to be asking this now but .... How many of you are bringing kyacks?

Wishing you all a safe and enjoyable trip. See ya tomorrow nite.
Oh yes kayaking is a must. There is part of the lake that is closed off to large boats where the Harris campground is. So it's really nice especially at night you can safely go on the water and just stare at the stars. We are thinking about bringing our telescope this time as well. I think you will regret it if you don't bring your kayak. There is a very easy launching site right from the campground as well.

I hope that helps,

Warmly,

Laurie
Old 05-09-2008, 11:15 AM   #208

Name: Bobbie
Trailer: 2011 Escape 15A
Washington
Registry
I'm almost ready to go load the dogs into the car. See you there!
Old 05-09-2008, 11:29 AM   #209

Name: Linda and Dale and Dallas the cat
Trailer: 1984 Fiber Stream
California
I know that two groups yesterday went kayaking and the movie under the stars was so much fun. Hurry up and get here. I wouldn't worry about a check in time as the whole campground here is just us eggs. The fog is just burning off and the sun is promising another bright wonderful day. Time to go stand by the fire and get ready for the games.
Old 05-09-2008, 01:32 PM   #210

Name: Mike
It is sunny and cool, about 65°. The lake is empty, not a boat in site. Bald Eagles are circling and it is a beautiful day. This is Really the best time of year.

The Movie last night was my test set-up and based on ‘let’s see if this is going to work’; and sense there will be only a couple of us, I chose a movie I wanted to see “3:10 To Yuma”. Turns out we had a lotta people. Boy, it was a good movie.

Memorial day starts the summer season here at the lake.