Hello vintage/fiberglass camper owners!
Thank you for your patience in waiting to book at Century Farm Family
Campground in St. Martins, New Brunswick, site of our 2012 Maritime
Vintage/Fiberglass Camper Meet. Beginning tomorrow, the campground
owners are ready to take our reservations!
1. The campground office phone number is 1-506-833-2357 / toll free
2. Please advise the campground personnel that you are part of the
"2012 Maritime Meet".
3. Payment will be made directly with Century Farm Family Campground.
3. As advised earlier, we have booked 23 sites at the campground, in
Section A, sites 19 through 43 (#33 and #34 are unavailable however).
You can see the “Map of Park” at the campground’s website
. As these sites are large, measuring
80’ x 30’, the campground owners have suggested that we put two
trailers on each site, which will effectively result in having 46
sites situated together. These are full-service sites so it will be
first-come first-serve with regard to the single access to water and
sewer hook-up. Electrical
hook-up can be shared with the second
trailer booked on the site by utilizing an electrical
you want/require water and sewer hook-up, please specify this when
making your reservation. These hook-ups are located on the back half
of each site. If you don't require water and sewer, you should make
your reservation for the front/road half of the site.
4. Because we will be doubling up on the sites, the owners have given
us a discount on the rate: the cost will be $25.00 per night plus HST.
Additional sites are available throughout the campground at full
5. Unless there are extenuating circumstances, the campground asks for
at least three days notice of cancellation, otherwise full charges may
6. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
to let us know you've made
your reservation! Please provide us with your site number and whether
it's front or back. Thank you!
We'll be in touch again in another few weeks with more details about
the Meet. Please feel free to contact us in the meantime should you
have any questions.
Barb and Bill