Looking for a rally eastern Maritimes 2012 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-17-2012, 03:08 PM   #1

Trailer: Trillium 4500
Registry
Looking for a rally eastern Maritimes 2012

Hi

My wife and I go to the east coast ( Nova Scotia) every year with our Trillium. Just wondered if there is going to be any rally get togethers in New Brunswick , Nova Scotia , PEI or Newfoundland from June - Oct , 2012 ?

Dave and Elinor from Ontario

We love the maritimes
Dave Storey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 03:40 PM   #2

Name: Norm and Ginny
Trailer: Scamp 16
Florida
I was at the Vintage Fiberglass Rally in PEI this past July. At that time they said the next rally would be on the coast of New Brunswick in July. I'll try to get details for you.

2014 Honda Odyssey
1991 Scamp 16
honda03842 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 03:54 PM   #3

Registry
Maritimes

Thankyou for letting me know It's a start . Maybe this thread might get a lot of rallies going out east . One every other week (dreaming) that would be fun
Old 01-17-2012, 04:16 PM   #4

Trailer: 92 16 ft Scamp
Registry
You should keep checking the rally map here

I try and update it when ever a rally details are posted here. So far you have two in Ontario to attend.

Carol
Carol H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 04:23 PM   #5

Trailer: Outback (by Trillium) 2004
Registry
Hello Atlantic Vintage/Fibreglass Camper Owners!
As many of you know, we (Bill and Barb O’Hearn) volunteered to organize the 2012 meet, which will be held in the scenic village of St. Martins, New Brunswick. Here’s where things presently sit:
  • The meet will take place Friday, July 27th to Sunday, July 29th, 2012. We realize this is one week later than it has traditionally been held but there is not a campsite to be had in St. Martins our usual weekend as the village celebrates Old Home Week. We’re hoping that with this much advance notice, folks will have no problem making necessary vacation and travel arrangements.
  • We were able to book 23 sites at Century Farm Family Campground, in Section A, sites 19 through 43 (except for #33 and #34). See “Map of Park” at the campground’s website www.centuryfarmcampground.com. As these sites are large, measuring 80’ x 30’, the campground owners have suggested that we put two trailers on each site, which will effectively result in having 46 sites situated together. These are full-service sites so it will be first-come first-serve with regard to the single access to water and sewer hook-up. Electrical hook-up can be shared, however, with the second trailer booked on the site by utilizing an electrical adapter. Because we will be doubling up on the sites, the owners have given us a discount on the rate: the cost will be $25.00 per night plus HST. Additional sites are available throughout the campground at full price.
  • We have booked the multi-purpose hall for our Saturday night potluck supper. There are plenty of tables and chairs in this large, clean facility.
  • Reservations will be made directly with Century Farm Family Campground. The campground is now closed for the season; we will let you know when they will begin taking reservations in the Spring.
  • There’s plenty to see and do in St. Martins! The following links to Century Farm Family Campground’s website and the Village of St. Martins website will give you an idea of what’s available. We have lived in the village for several years and will be pleased to share our knowledge of the area with you!
www.centuryfarmcampground.com
www.stmartinscanada.com
6. We’ll be in touch again in the Spring to let you know more details about the meet. In the meantime, please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. We’re working from Parris Jelley’s list of campers who attended this year’s meet; please spread the word and forward us the name(s) and email address of anyone else who you think may be interested in attending.

hi there, dave--- this is the email that i received about the 2012 atlantic vintage fiberglass rv meet. if you need more info, including the email address of whom you could contact, please email me directly.
cheers
theresa
theresa p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 05:01 PM   #6

Florida
You can "y" the waterhook ups as well as the electric, some of us did at the PEI Vintage rally. For those who haven't been, last year's rally was a blast.

If you haven't been to NB's Hopewell Rocks set aside time for a visit.

2014 Honda Odyssey
1991 Scamp 16
Old 01-17-2012, 05:16 PM   #7

Registry
I will check out the one in Kingston, Ont in May as it is only a 40 min drive from where I live .
I like the one in New Brunswick on the Bay of Fundy I will check it out for sure
Thanks for the info so far
Old 01-25-2012, 08:29 PM   #8

Trailer: 1999 17 ft Casita Spirit Deluxe ('Inn EggsIsle')
Quote:
Originally Posted by theresa p View Post
Hello Atlantic Vintage/Fibreglass Camper Owners!
As many of you know, we (Bill and Barb O’Hearn) volunteered to organize the 2012 meet, which will be held in the scenic village of St. Martins, New Brunswick. Here’s where things presently sit:
  • The meet will take place Friday, July 27th to Sunday, July 29th, 2012. We realize this is one week later than it has traditionally been held but there is not a campsite to be had in St. Martins our usual weekend as the village celebrates Old Home Week. We’re hoping that with this much advance notice, folks will have no problem making necessary vacation and travel arrangements.
  • We were able to book 23 sites at Century Farm Family Campground, in Section A, sites 19 through 43 (except for #33 and #34). See “Map of Park” at the campground’s website www.centuryfarmcampground.com. As these sites are large, measuring 80’ x 30’, the campground owners have suggested that we put two trailers on each site, which will effectively result in having 46 sites situated together. These are full-service sites so it will be first-come first-serve with regard to the single access to water and sewer hook-up. Electrical hook-up can be shared, however, with the second trailer booked on the site by utilizing an electrical adapter. Because we will be doubling up on the sites, the owners have given us a discount on the rate: the cost will be $25.00 per night plus HST. Additional sites are available throughout the campground at full price.
  • We have booked the multi-purpose hall for our Saturday night potluck supper. There are plenty of tables and chairs in this large, clean facility.
  • Reservations will be made directly with Century Farm Family Campground. The campground is now closed for the season; we will let you know when they will begin taking reservations in the Spring.
  • There’s plenty to see and do in St. Martins! The following links to Century Farm Family Campground’s website and the Village of St. Martins website will give you an idea of what’s available. We have lived in the village for several years and will be pleased to share our knowledge of the area with you!
www.centuryfarmcampground.com
www.stmartinscanada.com
6. We’ll be in touch again in the Spring to let you know more details about the meet. In the meantime, please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. We’re working from Parris Jelley’s list of campers who attended this year’s meet; please spread the word and forward us the name(s) and email address of anyone else who you think may be interested in attending.

hi there, dave--- this is the email that i received about the 2012 atlantic vintage fiberglass rv meet. if you need more info, including the email address of whom you could contact, please email me directly.
cheers
theresa
This might work for us if you accept Florida folks we are attending the Williamsport, Pa rally and plan on spending some time in the northeast. We are both New England born and bred
Bill MacDermod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 08:34 PM   #9

Trailer: Outback (by Trillium) 2004
Registry
hi bill----i'm not the organizer but i know one thing for sure---ALL ARE WELCOME!!!!!
theresa p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 07:23 AM   #10

Florida
We went last year and it was a lot of fun and a good chance to see a wide variety of fiberglass trailers. People were wonderful and very friendly.

2014 Honda Odyssey
1991 Scamp 16
Old 02-06-2012, 01:07 PM   #11

Registry
I am looking into reserving a spot sent email Hope to see a million eggs near the shores of Bay of Fundy
Old 02-15-2012, 11:56 AM   #12

Trailer: 13 ft Boler 1986
Registry
We are contemplating heading to this one in NB and there may be two other bolers with us. That will make 3 for us this year because we are already committed of course to organizing EggFest in Kingston in May and then we are booked to go to Quebec bolerama just north of Quebec City in September. I think that's all we can manage in one year. See y'all down the road.
Bizzian
Vivian L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 08:13 AM   #13

Trailer: 13 ft Boler 1986
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by theresa p View Post
hi bill----i'm not the organizer but i know one thing for sure---ALL ARE WELCOME!!!!!
Theresa could you send me any information that isn't on the post about this event as we plan on going and there will be two bolers, possibly three. Does it sell out? or how many can they manage?
Thanks.
Vivian
Vivian L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 09:55 AM   #14

Name: Alison
Trailer: 1974 Aer-flo 14R
Nova Scotia
Registry
Hi everyone, especially Norm and Ginny who I talk to last year. We had such a great time in PEI we are most anxious to attend this one. Have never been to St. Martin's so it should be good. See you all there in July.
Alison Cape Breton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 10:08 AM   #15

Trailer: 2007 Casita
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Storey View Post
Hi

My wife and I go to the east coast ( Nova Scotia) every year with our Trillium. Just wondered if there is going to be any rally get togethers in New Brunswick , Nova Scotia , PEI or Newfoundland from June - Oct , 2012 ?

Dave and Elinor from Ontario

We love the maritimes

As you can see, your getting some great options, But one option that might also work is,

Have you heard the old saying, Build it, They will come?

You get a rally/get together started! It's easy and fun, Just put it out there that you are hosting a get together, such and such date, campground etc and they will come! Get together's don't have to be big elaborate events. Just fun, camping! <_<
Robin G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 05:52 AM   #16

Registry
Elinor and I usually go to this camp site Old Shipyard Beach Campground in Nova Scotia every year .We don't know yet if we are going there before or after the egg fest at St.Martins . The rates are really good and it is very pretty there lots of site seeing and Advocate is near by for groceries there is a gift shop near by . There are only 24 sites .There is a camp site in Advocate NS too .

These sites are on the Bay of Fundy

Another site that is well looked after is this one and it is big enough to have an egg fest in the near future. They have an Annual Acoustic Maritime Music Festival &
the Annual Kempt Shore Bluegrass & Country/Folk Music Festival the weekend before the St Martin NB egg fest . So if anyone out there is planning a couple weeks of camping these camp sites are nice and have St Martins as a final round up .
The city of Windsor NS is not far away . Home Page

Dave and Elinor
Old 05-02-2012, 10:10 AM   #17

Name: parris
Trailer: trillium
Prince Edward Island
new brunswick 2012

Dave hope you can make it to St Martins.

Norm and Ginny looking forward to seeing you guys again.

And everyone else book now.. We had 42 units last year, 60 sounds like a nice number for 2012..

Parris
parris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 10:18 AM   #18

Name: parris
Trailer: trillium
Prince Edward Island
open for booking

Hello vintage/fiberglass camper owners!

Thank you for your patience in waiting to book at Century Farm Family
Campground in St. Martins, New Brunswick, site of our 2012 Maritime
Vintage/Fiberglass Camper Meet. Beginning tomorrow, the campground
owners are ready to take our reservations!

FYI:
1. The campground office phone number is 1-506-833-2357 / toll free
1-866-394-4400.

2. Please advise the campground personnel that you are part of the
"2012 Maritime Meet".

3. Payment will be made directly with Century Farm Family Campground.

3. As advised earlier, we have booked 23 sites at the campground, in
Section A, sites 19 through 43 (#33 and #34 are unavailable however).
You can see the “Map of Park” at the campground’s website
www.centuryfarmcampground.com. As these sites are large, measuring
80’ x 30’, the campground owners have suggested that we put two
trailers on each site, which will effectively result in having 46
sites situated together. These are full-service sites so it will be
first-come first-serve with regard to the single access to water and
sewer hook-up. Electrical hook-up can be shared with the second
trailer booked on the site by utilizing an electrical adapter. If
you want/require water and sewer hook-up, please specify this when
making your reservation. These hook-ups are located on the back half
of each site. If you don't require water and sewer, you should make
your reservation for the front/road half of the site.

4. Because we will be doubling up on the sites, the owners have given
us a discount on the rate: the cost will be $25.00 per night plus HST.
Additional sites are available throughout the campground at full
price.

5. Unless there are extenuating circumstances, the campground asks for
at least three days notice of cancellation, otherwise full charges may
be applied.

6. Please email us at bandbohearn@gmail.com to let us know you've made
your reservation! Please provide us with your site number and whether
it's front or back. Thank you!

We'll be in touch again in another few weeks with more details about
the Meet. Please feel free to contact us in the meantime should you
have any questions.

Cheers!
Barb and Bill
parris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 02:23 PM   #19

Registry
We are going to St. Martins .Looking forward to it . Will be reserving tomorrow .
Old 05-04-2012, 07:14 AM   #20

Registry
We are booked in see yas there

Tags
rally