AL March 15-18 2012: Green Eggs and Ham Part Deux - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Rallies | Camping | Trip Reports > Rallies, Get-togethers, Molded Meets (Archive)
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 09-16-2011, 05:13 AM   #1

Trailer: Casita 17 ft Spirit Deluxe
Smile March 15-18 2012: Green Eggs and Ham Part Deux

Good day to all;

The reservation window for the Green Eggs and Ham Part Deux Rally in Camden, AL opened on 15 September 2011. Event will take place at Millers Ferry Campground from 15 - 18 March 2012. If interested you can make your reservations at www.recreation.gov. This is the final post we will make on this site reference this event. Please advise of your intent to attend at www.casitaclub.com and/or make any comments on the original thread so we can keep everything together. Looking forward to seeing old friends and making new ones as well. Original post can be traced to:

http://www.casitafor...deux-r-u-ready/

Note: This is a "free range" event with minimal scheduled activities.

A sincere thank you to the "FiberglassRV.com" webmaster for allowing us to post on this board.

Travel safe, Shorty sends... (aka Huevo Movil)
Chuck Dirnsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 09:01 PM   #2

Name: Mike
Trailer: 93 Burro 17 ft
Oklahoma
I should think about this rally. I don't have an egg but I'm certainly a ham!
Mike Magee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 05:29 AM   #3

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Magee View Post
I should think about this rally. I don't have an egg but I'm certainly a ham!
Good one, you'll fit in fine!

You should attend no matter what you have! Six months out and we already have 19 rigs! The campground beautiful, small and low cost. Let me know if you need more info via this medium, PM or @ huevo_movil@yahoo.com. That's huevo underscore movil@yahoo.com

Best wishes and travel safe.... Shorty sends...
Old 10-01-2011, 07:45 AM   #4

Smile Good morning all and HAPPY NEW FISCAL YEAR!!!

The October 2011 communique for the Green Eggs & Ham Part Deux is posted and can be viewed at:

http://www.casitaclu..._75#entry147601

Look forward to seeing you at this gathering.

Travel safe and stay alert. Shorty sends...
Old 10-21-2011, 08:41 PM   #5

Name: Andrew
Trailer: 2000 13' Scamp
Florida
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck Dirnsa View Post
The October 2011 communique for the Green Eggs & Ham Part Deux is posted and can be viewed at:

http://www.casitaclu..._75#entry147601

Look forward to seeing you at this gathering.

Travel safe and stay alert. Shorty sends...
Is this open to all eggers? or for the casitaclub? I'm in the panhandle of florida and this is the nearest rally.
byAndrewDavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 05:08 AM   #6

Name: Ed
Trailer: 2007 Casita Spirit Delux 16'
Florida
Last year there were some other FG campers at the get together. It was a lot of fun and great people. We are also in NW FL, Pensacola. We are going up on the Monday, 3/12. You should make some reservations soon as it is filling up.
Ed in Pensacola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 09:02 PM   #7

Trailer: 2005 16 ft Scamp Side Dinette and 2005 Fleetwood (Coleman) Taos pop-up / 2004 Dodge Dakota QuadCab and 2008 Subaru Outback
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by byAndrewDavis View Post
Is this open to all eggers? or for the casitaclub? I'm in the panhandle of florida and this is the nearest rally.
Yes,
There were two Scamps last year, and an Airstream. We'll have our Scamp there this year too.
Great bunch of people there last year!
radar1-scamping.blogspot.com
Radar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 11:10 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by byAndrewDavis View Post
Andrew, Sir sorry for my delay in responding. However I see that others have... YES it is open to anyone who wishes to attend. Check out our latest update posted at Green Eggs & Ham Part Deux? - The Casita Club Forums - Page 9 (post # 124).

Thanks Radar1 and Ed in Pensacola for responding, I'm just a SLACKER!!!

If you need more info pls email me at huevo_movil@yahoo.com, PM or post at www.casitaclub.com. Thanks.

Travel safe.
Old 12-12-2011, 05:22 PM   #9

Name: jim
Trailer: 1973Playpac&1960Yellowstone
Florida
Cool rally in alabama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed in Pensacola View Post
Last year there were some other FG campers at the get together. It was a lot of fun and great people. We are also in NW FL, Pensacola. We are going up on the Monday, 3/12. You should make some reservations soon as it is filling up.
Hey Ed this is Jim we had our 2nd annual christmas campout this past weekend I believe you were going to attend and then cancelled out,just wondering about this rally in alabama we also have a 1973 playpac any info and maybe we could travel along please let me know we live in panama city fl.
olhippiejim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 08:14 PM   #10

Trailer: 1988 16 ft Scamp Deluxe
Quote:
Originally Posted by olhippiejim View Post
Hey Ed this is Jim we had our 2nd annual christmas campout this past weekend I believe you were going to attend and then cancelled out,just wondering about this rally in alabama we also have a 1973 playpac any info and maybe we could travel along please let me know we live in panama city fl.
How about Highlands Hammock in Sebring FL???

February 6 to 11, 2011 (M - Sa). Plan to join us early for the 14th annual gathering by calling exactly 11 months to the day to make your reservation. Call: 800-326-3521 to make reservations, then email or call Dick and Lynda Freed, the hosts, to report your information. Even if you have to cancel you won’t lose all your money - the park withholds only one day’s fee. Freed’s email is: richfreed@aol.com, Phone number are: 814-449-9596 and their address is: 511 Lauterbach, Frostproof, FL 33843. Highlands Hammock State Park is located at 5931 Hammock Rd, Sebring , FL 33872. Come join us for a great experience!
Donna D. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 12:15 PM   #11

Florida
Cool camden al. rally in 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck Dirnsa View Post
Good day to all;
The reservation window for the Green Eggs and Ham Part Deux Rally in Camden, AL opened on 15 September 2011. Event will take place at Millers Ferry Campground from 15 - 18 March 2012. If interested you can make your reservations at www.recreation.gov. This is the final post we will make on this site reference this event. Please advise of your intent to attend at www.casitaclub.com and/or make any comments on the original thread so we can keep everything together. Looking forward to seeing old friends and making new ones as well. Original post can be traced to:

http://www.casitafor...deux-r-u-ready/

Note: This is a "free range" event with minimal scheduled activities.

A sincere thank you to the "FiberglassRV.com" webmaster for allowing us to post on this board.

Travel safe, Shorty sends... (aka Huevo Movil)
can we double up the park is already booked
Old 12-13-2011, 05:43 PM   #12

Trailer: 2002 Casita 17 Spirit Deluxe
Hey Jim. I'm not Shorty, but I think I can answer your question. All reservable sites are reserved for the Green Egg Rally, but there are approximately 20-25 first come-first serve sites that don't appear on Reserve America. You can probably get one of those without a problem, but; We have been assured by the CG hosts that if all sites are taken we will be allowed to double up. A number of us have already volunteered to share our sites if needed. You will need to register on the Casita Club or Casita Forum threads. The link appears in the first post of this thread. Looking forward to seeing you there.....jc
Jerry Chapman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 10:30 PM   #13

Hi Jim, JerryC is on target. Last year there were over 15 - 20 FCFS sites that went unused. All are welcomed for this event! So far we have 43 rigs of all makes and sizes. No exclusivity/restrictions here. All that is required is that you want to have fun! Roger? Come on down and have a good ole time! If you need more info email me at huevo_movil@yahoo.com or follow the thread at http://www.casitaclub.com/forums/topic/17346-green-eggs-ham-part-deux/page__pid__151672__st__150#entry151672 .

C ya in Camden! Travel safe, Shorty sends...
Old 01-17-2012, 07:26 PM   #14

Name: Andrew
Trailer: 2000 13' Scamp
Florida
Registry
Site #23 Available

I had written a website program that will notify me when a campsite is available for a specific date range (CampAlert.com) and I just got notification that site 23 is available. Somebody just cancelled, so if you're interested in going... here's a site for you!

Cheers!
byAndrewDavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 09:13 PM   #15

Florida
Cool green eggs and ham rally

hey thanks for the heads up on site 23 canncelation,we just booked it for thurs fri. sat & sun. See Ya'll then,Jim & Donna & The Pic A Nic Basket