WA May 18-20, 2012: Maryhill (SP) in May - Page 3 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Rallies | Camping | Trip Reports > Rallies, Get-togethers, Molded Meets (Archive)
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Closed Thread

Old 05-21-2012, 12:21 PM   #41

Trailer: Home Built
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulw View Post
Another great trip to Maryhill!
The weather has gotten better each of the three years we've been gathering there - the wind died down Friday and stayed calm and dry until we left Sunday (for those not familiar with Maryhill, its on at the east end of the Columbia River Gorge - a destination area for wind surfers).
We had 29 folks & 7 doggies in 17 sites and a lot of fun. The park staff is starting to call us "The Fiberglass Event"
Thanks for joining us this year!

(I'll get a link to pictures added to our signature as soon as Norma posts them.)
Our thanks to Paul, Norma and everyone else for a great Maryhill event again

Dave and Lori
Old 05-21-2012, 08:07 PM   #42

Trailer: 1988 16 ft Scamp Deluxe
What fun! Thanks to Paul and Norma for holding a Not Organized Gathering and Mother Nature cooperated as well. A very nice park and I'll plan on going again next year. This is a keeper event and thanks to everyone for contributing to my "great memories" bank
Old 05-21-2012, 09:36 PM   #43
Commercial Member

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
It was another fun event with beautiful weather and warm on Saturday. The best weather in 3 years.
Chuck
Old 05-21-2012, 10:16 PM   #44

Name: Sheryl
Trailer: '99 Casita 17'LD
Montana
Registry
We just got home from a great trip! Thanks to you all for such a nice "event"!!! Looking forward to pictures.
Old 05-22-2012, 07:55 PM   #45

Trailer: 1988 16 ft Scamp Deluxe
Sheryl, THANKS for letting us know you got home safe and sound. You were the 'long distance' winners. Seeing your Boler with those wonderful flowers around the bottom made me smile! If you come back next year, when you pull into your site ... look for the wild woman waving like a crazy woman at the back of a old Scamp... that's me!
Old 05-23-2012, 06:49 PM   #46

Name: Sheryl
Trailer: '99 Casita 17'LD
Montana
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna D. View Post
Sheryl, THANKS for letting us know you got home safe and sound. You were the 'long distance' winners. Seeing your Boler with those wonderful flowers around the bottom made me smile! If you come back next year, when you pull into your site ... look for the wild woman waving like a crazy woman at the back of a old Scamp... that's me!
Thanks, Donna! You bet I will--it was great meeting you all! Super way to start the summer...
Old 05-24-2012, 11:17 PM   #47

Trailer: Casita 17 ft Liberty Deluxe
Had water heater problem at Maryhill CG gathering last weekend. Pilot wouldn't light. Found the perfect solution..... His name is Bill, and he lives in The Dalles (across the river and about 19 miles from Maryhill). He charged me $60/hour, plus the new burner he brought with him, so about $85 total, since he still took less than an hour. Very knowledgeable!

Bill's Mobile RV Repair:1-541-993-3081 (The Dalles)
He has no address, since he is a MOBILE repair person. His "address" is just a P.O. box, so don't waste time trying to find him on a map.

Mike
Old 05-25-2012, 06:30 AM   #48

Trailer: 2006 17 ft Casita
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Price View Post
Had water heater problem at Maryhill CG gathering last weekend. Pilot wouldn't light. Found the perfect solution..... His name is Bill, and he lives in The Dalles (across the river and about 19 miles from Maryhill). He charged me $60/hour, plus the new burner he brought with him, so about $85 total, since he still took less than an hour. Very knowledgeable!

He has no address, since he is a MOBILE repair person. His "address" is just a P.O. box, so don't waste time trying to find him on a map.

Mike
Mike I thought you were coaching in Texas El Paso ?
Old 05-25-2012, 07:59 AM   #49

Trailer: 2009 Escape 17 ft
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Price View Post

Mike
I'd like to add that Bill was very helpful trouble shooting the electrical problem with Jennifer's trailer over the phone on Saturday - no charge.
Free advice & seemed like a nice guy - I'll keep his number "just in case".
Thanks Mike!
Old 06-14-2012, 12:16 AM   #50

photos for the couple who organized Maryhill gathering

If the couple who organized the Maryhill gathering will send me a PM with your mail address, I will send you copies of photos of the event potluck, taken by our friends from Olympia who came with their old camper van. John sent me two sets of photos, one for us and the other for the "organizer".

The husband was wearing a light green pullover knit shirt and a tan baseball cap, and the wife was blond and wore a dark grey zippered sweatshirt. Sorry to say, I am terrible with names, so I had to contact you this way.

Please PM me with your mailing address, and I will get the photos to you.

Mike Price
Old 06-14-2012, 06:57 AM   #51

Name: jim
Trailer: 2022 Escape19 pulled by 2014 Dodge Ram Hemi Sport
Pennsylvania
Registry
any pictures of the meet for others to see?
Old 06-14-2012, 11:16 PM   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpaharley2008 View Post
any pictures of the meet for others to see?
Please read my post more carefully......John sent me photos, not digital files. He has a good OLD film camera that he uses a lot, and gets good results.

Although he has a computer, he would need a scanner to turn his negatives or photos into email-able pictures. He snail-mailed 2 sets to me, to give one copy to the couple who made the whole thing happen.

He even sent $2.00 to pay for the postage, going the extra mile.

I am in the same boat....no scanner.

I guess no good deed goes unpunished.

Mike Price
Closed Thread