ON May 24/25/26 2013 EggFest Ontario - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-28-2012, 06:14 AM   #21

Trailer: 13 ft Boler 1986
Registry
Let me know if you are coming as soon as you can Andrew because we are filling up the group sites fast, but you can always book one of their regular sites later, and just ask to be near EggFest.
bizzian
Vivian L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 06:15 AM   #22

Registry
Thanks for getting back to me Ed. You are now registered to the group site as #29.
Vivian
Old 01-04-2013, 02:42 PM   #23

Registry
NEWS FLASH;' Anybody wanting to book a serviced site at Beavermead will have to wait until February. I have just been notified that Peterborough City Council is in discussions about running the campground for 2013, so we're in limbo at the moment. We may have to head to another place in May but I have a couple in mind that are still within our range. I'll let you know as soon as I know. I am hoping they still come through because I've already paid a deposit for the event. We also have over 30 trailers coming.
The event is still on no matter what and if Peterborough falls through I'll advise where and you can confirm you still want to come without losing your registration # for buttons.
Old 01-09-2013, 01:14 PM   #24

Registry
PLEASE RECONFIRM THAT YOU ARE STILL GOING TO COME:
The new location for EggFestOntario2013 is Cobourg East Campground , near Grafton, Ontario, between Cobourg and Brighton. It has easy access from the 401 highway or from highway #2.

With two trailers per site, we’ll all have hydro. You will pay when you arrive, but I need you to confirm you are still coming as I have to submit a list of campers.

Unless you advise differently I will book you to arrive on the Friday, for two nights.
I also need to advise the campground if two of you prefer to share, or if you are fine with anyone they assign. Please advise.

The price will be between $25 and $30 per night per trailer, payable by Visa, Mastercard or Cash. They do not have a debit machine, but there is a cash machine in the village of Grafton.

Their facilities include: - two washrooms, free showers, laundry, games room, library, sports fields, fishing and we will have use of the Rec Hall for our Saturday evening supper and door prize and 50/50 and other draws. There are fire pits and they sell wood.

Nearby facilities: - two golf courses, a par three and a larger one just minutes from the campground. The towns of Cobourg and Brighton just down the road with shopping and Cobourg has a mall. There are theatres and other tourist attractions in the area.

Bring:- your baby pictures, books for the book trade and any camping items you want to trade or sell. We will have a campfire Friday and Saturday nights so bring your voices and instruments along.

If your name is already on my list, you will not lose your reserved button, but you must confirm your attendance under these new circumstances. Also I have someone who is thinking of doing some T-Shirts but is not sure of the interest. Please let me know, so I can advise him.

Thank you.
Vivian & Paul Parkin
Old 01-09-2013, 05:19 PM   #25

Name: rick
Trailer: 1999 casita spirit deluxe 17 foot
Ontario
Ill be there for Fri night . Will be leaving early sat afternoon. Rick
greendragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 07:22 PM   #26

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by greendragon View Post
Ill be there for Fri night . Will be leaving early sat afternoon. Rick
Will you email me direct at layneparkin@gmail.com so I know exactly who you are as I have 3 Ricks... I need a contact email or phone # just to be on the safe side. Thanks
Vivian
Old 01-15-2013, 07:14 AM   #27

Registry
As you can see, we've had to move EggFest from Peterborough to another campground. We chose Cobourg East Campground in Grafton, Ontario.
Are you interested in coming there?
V & P
Old 01-15-2013, 08:23 AM   #28

Name: andrew
Trailer: 17 boler
Ontario
i can't make it but enjoy the weekend.
andrew78 is offline   Reply With Quote