Mid-Atlantic Egg Fest 2012- June 29/30th @ Nittany Mt, Williamsport, Pa KOA- $35/nite - Page 9 - Fiberglass RV

Old 04-28-2012, 12:52 PM   #113

Name: jim
Trailer: 2016 2ndGen Escape19 Prairie Schooner pulled by 2014 Dodge Ram Hemi Sport
Pennsylvania
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Wood View Post
Jim, Do you happen to have any count on how many trailers will be attending ?
I just checked and we have 16 confirmed, there are still 4 spots left at the $35 price, after that it will be a little higher. So if you are thinking about it, go for it!!

Old 04-28-2012, 02:50 PM   #114

Name: Jack
Trailer: '98 BURRO 17WB
Delaware
Arrow free stuff @ Williamsport

I'll bring the Yuengling (nothing like a few little Yuengles)! Incidentally, I have no idea if we're having a swap meet, have ever had, or ever will, but I have a couple of trailer items which I will bring for the taking. Have group 24 battery box in good condition, a takeoff from our trailer as have replaced with larger box. You would need your own hold down strap as the box is not the hinge/latch type. Also have 14" roof vent w/ translucent white plastic top, another takeoff from trailer as replaced with fan. In good operating condition.

I also have Dometic model 2202 3-way fridge which cools off on AC (and then warms up again) and DOES NOT cool on propane. Fridge removed from 1998 YOM trailer and replaced with AC dorm fridge so unit is approx. 14 yrs. old. I don't wish to transport this critter to Williamsport for the delight of tirekickers but anyone seriously motivated to acquire one be assured that it is available at a parts only price. Fridge in good cosmetic condition and door gasket good. Refrigerant coils and controls in rear also look good and no sign of ammonia leaks. I don't have troubleshooting expertise nor a source of parts nearer than Elkhart or Chicago and do not know if this fridge can be revived. If you have more faith in your abilities and resources than I have in mine, it may be a find.

I apologize to management if this should be in classifieds. I thought I would cut to the chase and limit the offering to those who will be "close neighbors" for a couple of days. Hoping to avoid the "I might could meet you half way to the backside of nowhere routine" and still make someone intensely happy with the least amount of logistic fuss for both of us.

jack

Addendum: Make that BO on the fridge as if you're not willing to offer at all you won't be interested at any price. Please contact me by private message if you're interested AND will be at Williamsport egg candling end of June.

Old 04-28-2012, 05:56 PM   #115

Name: Tim
Trailer: Class B for now
NY
I already have a spot , just wondering how many would be attending. It sure would be nice to double that amount of trailers, it sure was fun last year.
Old 05-11-2012, 01:21 PM   #116

Trailer: 2016 2ndGen Escape19 Prairie Schooner pulled by 2014 Dodge Ram Hemi Sport
Pennsylvania
Registry
I must apologize to everyone here attending the rally as I have sold my camper. On the other hand, if everyone wanted to change the date, I will have a new Escape 19' that is hatching on July 9th.
Again I apologize any inconvenience this may place on anyone and hope the rally can and will continue with someone else taking the reins, Sue, are you up to it?
I will be seeing everyone again sometime and thanks for understanding.
Old 05-11-2012, 02:56 PM   #117

Name: Cyndi
Trailer: 1984 FiberStream
Pennsylvania
Registry
Cpaharley: did you reserve a site? Because I did not, and can take your spot for the cost. Pm me if this is the case.
Old 05-11-2012, 03:27 PM   #118

Name: Sue
Trailer: '93 Casita FD 16'
NY
Jim, you've already done most of the work! If all I have to do is greet people and set up for the pot luck, I can handle that. It won't be the same without you, though. Can you come and stay in a Kabin?
Old 05-11-2012, 03:39 PM   #119

NY
Jim , Too bad you can't make it, but would like to still have the fest go on. Heck I'm suppose to get my new ParkLiner then. Tim
Old 05-11-2012, 03:46 PM   #120

Pennsylvania
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by spfar View Post
Jim, you've already done most of the work! If all I have to do is greet people and set up for the pot luck, I can handle that. It won't be the same without you, though. Can you come and stay in a Kabin?
I'd like that Sue, but I need all the "bank time" at home since Noelia has agreed to help with my Mom for a week as I set out on the "Great Esccape" road trip to British Columbia and back.

I'm planning on a fall rally here
Burnt Cabins Grist Mill
so we will get that ice cream sooner or later.
Old 05-11-2012, 04:22 PM   #121

Name: jen
Trailer: 1980 13 ft. burro
Pennsylvania
Registry
Oh no, our intrepid leader! Congrats on the Escape, though! That is one nice piece of trailer.

I am unsure whether I'll have my renovations finished in time for the end of June but we're working on it!
Old 05-11-2012, 05:11 PM   #122

Name: Jack
Trailer: '98 BURRO 17WB
Delaware
I just have to test my inverter with solar recharge on the batt, recover one locker door, put up a pothangar rail, restrap all my tanks, scrub down with TSP and add a coat RMPro and I'll be ready. A choke date is helpful in that it represses the procrastination and compresses the time to completion. Like painting the Golden Gate; never done. There's no Escape, Jim. You'll have to show up some time.

jack
Old 05-11-2012, 07:51 PM   #123

NY
Jim, Burnt Mills looks like a very nice place, have you been there before ?
Old 05-11-2012, 07:59 PM   #124

Pennsylvania
Registry
Yes, we went there last December, they are a Good Sam and Passport America and open year round. The homemade bread and sandwiches are unbelievable, up in the hills by Chambersburg. Real nice young couple owners and you can tour the mill, fascinating pieces of equipment.
Thinking of hosting a rally there this fall when the leaves start changing in October.
Old 05-12-2012, 09:23 PM   #125

Trailer: casita freedom dlx 17
Jim, So happy on your new purchase....and really wanting to see it, especially after you do a few mods (which I know you will do). Me and Brenda can help with the rally as well. Sue just PM us and let us know how we can help.

Looking forward to the Fall rally and your new escape
Old 05-13-2012, 01:40 AM   #126

Name: Cyndi
Trailer: 1984 FiberStream
Pennsylvania
Registry
I must be in a dream...i thought i was communicating w other FG owners about a Pocono rally @ Delaware Water Gap the same weekend?! Are these two diff rallys or this is one just in Williamsport? - plz feedback opuld be helpful- im taking time off a busy weekend away from my restaurant to make this. Thanks to all...