New York Lake Erie State Park Fiberglass Rally - Page 3 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-07-2009, 06:44 AM   #41

Trailer: Casita Liberty Deluxe 17 ft
hi everyone,
we have site #18 from monday to thursday night.kathy and i were at the lechworth rally and the niagra rally last year.i did email dick but i havent heard back yet.this should be a good time!

steve and kathy wszolek
steve w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 05:20 PM   #42

Trailer: Compact Jr
Hi everyone, and I am looking forward to meeting those of you that will be there for the weekend. I just called the main office and asked about bringing in some cut up pallets for firewood and the man told me not a problasme at all. so with that I will bring what I have for fires fri and sat night. not allot but I do have some.

ok see you all fri.
Heath G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 05:48 PM   #43

Trailer: 1972 Boler American and 1979 Trillium 4500
That's good Heath.
I have been speaking with Rick and he knows of a local place for firewood. We can pick up what we need in my pick up.

Dick ...
Do we have an idea of how many will be at the pot luck dinner on Friday? We were wondering how many we were providing for.
Roy in TO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 06:37 PM   #44

Trailer: 2001 Scamp 13 ft
Hi All,
Looking forward meeting everyone. We'll be there Monday. We are bringing some firewood with us.
Ed D
Ed D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 06:31 PM   #45

Trailer: Scamp 16 ft Side Dinette
Thanks to the Freeds and all their friends for a perfect week. Dan and Donna
Dan and Donna M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 10:28 PM   #46

Trailer: 1972 Boler American and 1979 Trillium 4500
I wanted to thank the Freeds et. al. for their hospitality. Though we joined in at the end and stayed a little longer with others there was lots to do and see. At it's peak there were 20 some odd trailers in a small but very nice park for a meet. The pot luck was very good and the Saturday morning donuts a very nice touch.

Something about these fiberglass campers, no matter where you go they seem to a great bunch of people. I'd highly recommend this meet to those in Southern Ontario that like to do their fall wine runs since there are a number of local wineries that have tours. I'm hoping that who ever is taking over for Dick and Lynda will be able to follow in their footsteps creating such a nice meet.

The weather was great and the sunsets a photographers dream.
Roy in TO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 08:39 PM   #47

Trailer: Casita Liberty Deluxe 17 ft
we would like to thank dick and linda for taking the time to organize this and also for last year.i dont think we would have been out this fall if it werent for them.also thanks to steve for taking the group picture,it makes it easier to remember all the nice people we have met and also to wayne,the resident pyromaniac for the campfires!
thanks again.
steve and kathy wszolek
steve w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 11:32 AM   #48

Trailer: U-Haul CT13
Registry
Quote:
we would like to thank dick and linda for taking the time to organize this and also for last year.i dont think we would have been out this fall if it werent for them.also thanks to steve for taking the group picture,it makes it easier to remember all the nice people we have met and also to wayne,the resident pyromaniac for the campfires!
thanks again.
steve and kathy wszolek
I'm new an had racing plans this year so couldnt go anyhow but if they have it next year I'm going to attend...............Bruce
Bruce Thomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 03:00 PM   #49

Trailer: Compact Jr
I would also like to thatnk everyone for a great time. This was our first rally and I hope not our last. My wife Candy is new to camping all together. She said this was a wonderful experince and looks forward to more. everyone was so nice and also helpfull to us first timers. We were not able to make it during the week but were there for the weekend. It was so nice to be able to sit with a group of people of all differents ages, back gournds, and different views on all sorts of topics. To just sit around a fire and have good conversation with everyone was greate. these little campers have a way of just bringing everyone together and relax. We are looking forward to the next time we can do this. Thanks again to the Freed's for hosting this event.

I would also like to know if anyone has any pic's posted on this event.
Heath G. is offline   Reply With Quote