NOG - N. Oregon Gathering - October 8-10, 2010 - Page 12 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-13-2010, 12:44 PM   #221

Trailer: 1973 Hunter Compact Jr
I did manage to find a break in the rain and meandered about with the camera; just an assortment of the various types of eggs

NOG10-2010 - Album - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting
Dave Bese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 01:12 PM   #222

Trailer: 2007 17.5 ft Bigfoot (25B17.5G)
Registry
Thanks Donna for another great NOG. It was nice to see people that I haven't seen for the past year and to also meet some newbies.
Ron N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 12:14 AM   #223

Trailer: 2001 13 ft Scamp / 1993 Jeep Cherokee
Well Lily and I had a wonderful time at the NOG. I just love Waterloo County Park, it's such a comfortable place.

We were some of those who left Sunday morning. It just poured nearly all the way to Roseburg and I mean poured. So much so that I considered pulling off the highway but then decided to continue on. The rain lighted up when I arrived at Canyonville.

I arrived home late Tuesday night and Wednesday proceeded to lay all the wet stuff out on the driveway to dry as well as put the awning out to dry. I forgot to put my once dry mat away and it is now wet once again. Been raining here since noon and is supposed to through tomorrow Monday.

Bye for now folks. See those of you who are going to the Oregon Gathering in July.
2019 Ram Longhorn
Joy A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 03:12 PM   #224

Trailer: Casita 17 ft Liberty Deluxe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joy A View Post
Well Lily and I had a wonderful time at the NOG. I just love Waterloo County Park, it's such a comfortable place.

We were some of those who left Sunday morning. It just poured nearly all the way to Roseburg and I mean poured. So much so that I considered pulling off the highway but then decided to continue on. The rain lighted up when I arrived at Canyonville.

I arrived home late Tuesday night and Wednesday proceeded to lay all the wet stuff out on the driveway to dry as well as put the awning out to dry. I forgot to put my once dry mat away and it is now wet once again. Been raining here since noon and is supposed to through tomorrow Monday.

Bye for now folks. See those of you who are going to the Oregon Gathering in July.
Joy (and Lily), you left Waterloo too early. Sandy and I waited until monday, and had a gloriously sunny day to return to Tacoma. We gutted the Casita for the winter ahead the next day...kind of sad to know we will have to wait until next april for the next trip.

Hope to see you at Bullard's beach next year. We have our reservations for A42 already. If you haven't made yours, you'd better hurry up!

Mike the wooden bowl turner.
Mike Price is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 12:49 PM   #225

Name: Lizbeth
Trailer: 1978 Fiber Stream
Oregon
Registry
Waterloo NOG

Wanted to thank every one for the warmto the group.

Ebony and I enjoyed meeting and greeting everyone. Made new friends who I look forward to seeing at future NOG's.

Special thanks to Bill and Gina for the tour and story of their 13' Trillium. Bill gave me lots of information and now I am making a list of projects and number one will be the LED's for the brakes and running lights.

Also met Michelle and enjoyed our talks together. So we exchanged Info....Guess what we live about 8-10 blocks from each other!

Every one have a good winter and hope to see all in 2011.

Lizbeth W
and Ebony

16' Fiber Stream
Lizbeth W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 04:39 PM   #226

Name: Dave & Kathie
Trailer: 2013 Escape 21
Oregon
Registry
Thought you all might like to see the trailer from Dave's upcoming NOG movie!

Enjoy - we sure had a good time, thanks everyone!

Dave & Kathie

Dave and Kathie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 05:25 PM   #227

Trailer: 2008 21 ft Bigfoot
Too much fun, Dave! Thanks for sharing
Charlene Urso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 09:45 PM   #228
Commercial Member

Trailer: We have had all the brands at least once.
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave&Kathie View Post

Enjoy - we sure had a good time, thanks everyone!

Dave & Kathie
What a great video! Thanks for sharing it and letting us remember all the fun we had. Looking forward to the next get together. Really like the music!
Deb
Deb & Chuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 06:11 AM   #229

Trailer: 1988 16 ft Scamp Deluxe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave&Kathie View Post
Dave & Kathie
Loved it! Can't wait for the full-length feature film... gotta go get more popcorn
Donna D. is offline   Reply With Quote