NOG - N. Oregon Gathering - October 8-10, 2010 - Page 5 - Fiberglass RV

Old 07-21-2010, 09:55 PM   #57

Name: Donna D
Trailer: Escape 5.0 TA, 2014
Oregon
Quote:
We just bought a Bigfoot trailer from Deb & Chuck and this will be our first gathering! We'll be in 21A, hopefully with two of our kitties, Anna and Camille (aka Baby Bear). Looking forward to meeting everyone!
Cool

Look forward to meeting you Yvonne & David!

Donna D. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 10:51 PM   #58
Commercial Member

Name: Deb & Chuck
Trailer: Bigfoot, Boler, Trillium, ECO, U-Haul, Burro, Escape, Trailswest, Compact Jr., Casita, Scamp
Washington
Yvonne & David,
We will be looking forward to you meeting the wonderful people that attend these gatherings. So glad you made reservations and are coming.
Deb & Chuck

Old 07-22-2010, 09:57 AM   #59

Name: Beth & John
Trailer: 2010 Escape 5.0
Washington
Donna

My wife and I have reserved space 50A for the October Rally, taking the spot that Linda & Dale vacated. We must have made the reservation just after they canceled. We're also RV noobs (if you don't count my parent's hand-me-down '65 Aristocrat Lo-Liner we handed down 20+ years ago), and by the time of the Rally we will have had our new Escape 5.0 all of 2 weeks, so we are in need of an excuse to camp (like one is needed) and we're hungry for tips & tricks. I've been viewing the Fiberglass RV forum for a few months now, so already have gotten a LOT of great info on a lot of things, but we're eager for more. Thanks by the way for all your posts and information, it really helps out those just starting out. Hope to see you in October. -- Beth & John (& Dudley)
Old 07-22-2010, 10:12 AM   #60
Commercial Member

Name: Deb & Chuck
Trailer: Bigfoot, Boler, Trillium, ECO, U-Haul, Burro, Escape, Trailswest, Compact Jr., Casita, Scamp
Washington
Quote:
Donna

My wife and I have reserved space 50A for the October Rally, taking the spot that Linda & Dale vacated. We must have made the reservation just after they canceled. We're also RV noobs (if you don't count my parent's hand-me-down '65 Aristocrat Lo-Liner we handed down 20+ years ago), and by the time of the Rally we will have had our new Escape 5.0 all of 2 weeks, so we are in need of an excuse to camp (like one is needed) and we're hungry for tips & tricks. I've been viewing the Fiberglass RV forum for a few months now, so already have gotten a LOT of great info on a lot of things, but we're eager for more. Thanks by the way for all your posts and information, it really helps out those just starting out. Hope to see you in October. -- Beth & John (& Dudley)

Welcome to the forum and your first NOG! We are almost neighbors just north of Vancouver, in Battle Ground, WA. We are looking forward to meeting you both and seeing your new Escape.
Deb & Chuck
Old 07-22-2010, 09:17 PM   #61

Name: Donna D
Trailer: Escape 5.0 TA, 2014
Oregon
Quote:
and by the time of the Rally we will have had our new Escape 5.0 all of 2 weeks,
ooooooooooooh....... I'm sooooooooo jealous!

Glad you'll be able to make it. I promise (maybe) to NOT drool all over the side of your trailer
Donna D. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 10:43 PM   #62

Name: lee
Trailer: trailswest campsterl, 1996 Scamp 16 foot
Idaho
We just booked 24a !! Lee and Norma Senn
Old 07-29-2010, 08:18 PM   #63

Name: Stu
Trailer: Casita Spirit Deluxe 17'
Oregon
Registry
Stu and Julie

Booked space 48A.
Newbees to group looking forward to meeting folks.
We drove down to Waterloo this past weekend just to look.
Nice grounds.

'07 Casita SD 17'

Milwaukie, OR
Old 07-29-2010, 08:34 PM   #64

Name: Judy & Larry
Trailer: 2017 Escape 5.0TA
Washington
Larry, Judy & Kasey-doodle in 29A-looking forward to
"Meeting @ Waterloo" :-)
Old 07-30-2010, 12:37 AM   #65

Name: Beth & John
Trailer: 2010 Escape 5.0
Washington
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb & Chuck View Post
Welcome to the forum and your first NOG! We are almost neighbors just north of Vancouver, in Battle Ground, WA. We are looking forward to meeting you both and seeing your new Escape.
Deb & Chuck
Deb & Chuck, Thanks for the welcome ... funny we need to drive 2 hours to meet when we live 10 minutes away. Looking forward to it.
Old 08-06-2010, 01:01 PM   #66

Name: Dave
Trailer: 1973 Hunter Compact Jr; 1972 Astro (Havasu?)
Washington
I leave in 3 weeks for 45 days thru ID, MT, WY, SD, NE, CO, AZ, NV, CA and will finish off at NOG. So if I look a bit travel worn; toss me a bar of soap and pour a bucket of water on me . . .LOL
Old 08-07-2010, 03:43 AM   #67

Trailer: 1980 16 ft Scamp (Restored)
Registry
Waterloo

Lawrence & Carol (Albany, OR) - 1980 Scamp 16' - 22A
Old 08-07-2010, 12:11 PM   #68

Trailer: 2001 13 ft Scamp / 1993 Jeep Cherokee

Lily and I will be at Waterloo.

This time we should make it, as two years ago in October I ran into snow just as I got to the Siskiyou's and turned around.

I decided to change my plans and combine two trips. We'll first go to Burney Falls mid Sept, explore NE California then on into Oregon over the Cascades to Waterloo then back home. Any bad weather will just keep us in Oregon longer which is fine with Lily and I.

We are in 25A. Looks like our group has just about all the campsites.

There was only 12A with hookups, a handicap site, and all the 8 No-hook up sites available after I made my reservation.
Joy A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 01:38 PM   #69

Name: Sharen Heath
Trailer: Our current Cramper is a 2005 PLEASURE-WAY
Washington
Simon and I have been slow-pokes about signing up for the OCT 2010 NOG... so, in going to WATERLOO's reservations page I see it's ALMOST all booked - the hook-up sites are filled.

So we secured site #14A, with no hook-ups, and we'll make the best of it. It's rare that we "dry cramp" - let's see if we remember how!

We look forward to the AUTUMN NOG gathering! Such a beautiful time of year in the PNW.

Cheers,
Sharen & Simon
LANGLEY, WA
Old 08-15-2010, 09:51 PM   #70

Name: Dave & Kathie
Trailer: 2013 Escape 21
Oregon
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeathGal View Post
Simon and I have been slow-pokes about signing up for the OCT 2010 NOG... so, in going to WATERLOO's reservations page I see it's ALMOST all booked - the hook-up sites are filled.

So we secured site #14A, with no hook-ups, and we'll make the best of it. It's rare that we "dry cramp" - let's see if we remember how!

We look forward to the AUTUMN NOG gathering! Such a beautiful time of year in the PNW.

Cheers,
Sharen & Simon
LANGLEY, WA
Sharen & Simon,
Glad you are coming - I owe you some apple strudel french toast!
Kathie

Dave&Kathie is offline   Reply With Quote