NOG - N. Oregon Gathering - October 8-10, 2010 - Page 9 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Rallies | Camping | Trip Reports > Rallies, Get-togethers, Molded Meets (Archive)
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 10-02-2010, 09:43 AM   #161

Trailer: 2007 17.5 ft Bigfoot (25B17.5G)
Registry
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna D. View Post
Ron, do you have a reserved site in A Loop or are you and Addy getting a site in B Loop?
We do not have a reserved site. I called Carey two days too late to make a reservation. She said that Loop B, with hookups, will be open and there may be some last minute cancellations in Loop A. I'd like to be Loop A but if I can't, Loop B will be okay.
Ron N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 09:47 AM   #162

Registry
Has someone contacted you yet about your spot? I'll take it if you have Fri. and Sat. night reserved. Call me and we'll make arrangements. 503.887.8869.
Old 10-02-2010, 09:48 AM   #163

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachaelholland View Post
Does anyone need a camping stop next weekend??? We cannot make it to the Gathering. We have spot 19a. Let me know and we can make arrangements. Thanks,
Rachael
Has someone contacted you yet about your spot? I'll take it if you have Fri. and Sat. night reserved. Call me and we'll make arrangements. 503.887.8869.
Old 10-02-2010, 10:03 AM   #164

Name: Dave & Kathie
Trailer: 2013 Escape 21
Oregon
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor Kissinger View Post
Thanks Donna we will miss all of you. But Life on lifes terms Have a great time
So sorry you guys won't make it! We were looking forward to seeing you. Hope it's nothing too serious. Take Care! Hope our paths cross soon.

Dave and Kathie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 10:05 AM   #165

Trailer: 1988 16 ft Scamp Deluxe
Jim now has Taylor's and Linda's site 45A. As far as I know Rachael's site 19A is still up for grabs.
Donna D. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 10:08 AM   #166

Registry
Quote:
Jim now has Taylor's and Linda's site 45A. As far as I know Rachael's site 19A is still up for grabs.
I am hoping that they will give me a call for this site...
Old 10-02-2010, 01:01 PM   #167

Trailer: 19 ft 1992 Scamp 19 ft 5th Wheel
Sorry for pooping out, but I am canceling our NOG reservation due to other plans. Does anyone need a site? If so, please let me know at mgilles0@hotmail.com, and I will wait to cancel my reservation until just before you make yours. Our reservations were for 34a.
mike gillespie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 12:18 PM   #168

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Price View Post
Donna D.

I will bring a couple of bowls for the Raffles.

Mike
Mike, how VERY nice of you. Your wood bowls are beautiful! Okay, folks that means we're up to NINE give aways.

Don't forget your name tags (echo, echo, echo)
Old 10-03-2010, 12:23 PM   #169

Just a couple of things.

Wood is for sale in the park, but it's expensive. 4 "sticks" for $4. Enough to keep you warm for about 15 minutes. Buy/bring the wood from elsewhere if you're a pyro. I'm bringing a bunch of wood from a tree I had chopped down in my yard more than a year ago. And, of course, I'll have the NOG tub.

Craft Beer Exchange. Bud Light with Lime is NOT Craft Beer.

Pot Lucks: We typically have a couple of pot lucks. We need 2-3 tables for this size group. Volunteers to bring one?

Saturday night pot luck, at my site - 6pm. Sunday morning there usually is a breakfast pot luck but that is usually not organized by Dave and Kathie and/or Linda and Dale.

The weather looks like it's going to be really good for most of the camp out. Maybe the rain will hold off until late Sunday. I'm not leaving the park until Monday, but it sure would be nice to pack up dry. I'll bring an EZ-Up. Let's hope we don't need it!

I THINK Mike (and Nancy) are still looking for someone to take their reservation, site 34A * Some short Italian woman grabbed it.. No longer available

With the bowls Mike is donating to the raffle, we're up to NINE items. Don't forget your name tags (echo, echo, echo).

On EDIT: I should have mentioned, I have several boxes of graham crackers and a BUNCH of hersheys chocolate bars that have been in my freezer since the Oregon Gathering. I'll bring them for S'mores, if someone cares to bring some marshmellows.
Attached Thumbnails
WaterlooWeather.jpg  
Old 10-03-2010, 04:25 PM   #170

Trailer: Home Built
Hi...we have been lurking for quite sometime, and would like to go to NOG if someone has a site. Thanks...Dave and Lori in a Campster...Donna...pm sent
D White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 04:32 PM   #171

Quote:
Originally Posted by D White View Post
Hi...we have been lurking for quite sometime, and would like to go to NOG if someone has a site. Thanks...Dave and Lori in a Campster...Donna...pm sent
Dave, I just responded to your PM.
Old 10-03-2010, 10:10 PM   #172

Trailer: 19 ft 1992 Scamp 19 ft 5th Wheel
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike gillespie View Post
Sorry for pooping out, but I am canceling our NOG reservation due to other plans. Does anyone need a site? If so, please let me know at mgilles0@hotmail.com, and I will wait to cancel my reservation until just before you make yours. Our reservations were for 34a.
Hey everyone, Gina DiVincenzo is going to be taking our spot in 34a. Please give her a warm NOG welcome!
mike gillespie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 11:23 PM   #173

Trailer: 2006 17 ft Casita Spirit Deluxe
Sorry to not get to see you guys, Mike and Nancy but it will be great to see Gina again.
Linda R002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 12:30 AM   #174

Trailer: 2002 13 ft Casita
Wink Spaces to give away.

Quote:
Mike, how VERY nice of you. Your wood bowls are beautiful! Okay, folks that means we're up to NINE give aways.

Don't forget your name tags (echo, echo, echo)
Donna when I called the county park about giving away my reservation, I was told that you don't even have to change the name and address with them, that the new person can just use it as is. Kathy d.
Kathy Davisson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 05:22 AM   #175

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy Davisson View Post
Donna when I called the county park about giving away my reservation, I was told that you don't even have to change the name and address with them, that the new person can just use it as is. Kathy d.
Thanks for the info Kathy. We have several folks that aren't going to make it and now have different people in those spots. I've sent several PMs telling people to have the person who made the original reservation to send on the confirmation e-mail. What you've stated just confirms this.

Old 10-04-2010, 10:30 AM   #176

Trailer: 1997 16 ft Casita Freedom Deluxe (aka 'The Cramper')
Donna, I've got an intact bag of left-over marshmellows... Do they petrify and does the crampfire bring them back to gooey life? I'll bring along.

For the map: Sharen & Simon are now in 31A, taking Bob & Adonna's up-market site. We may get a day visit from the recouperating Bob, along with his private nurse... Adonna.

Donna, your "in" with the weather gods is bloody impressive. ATTAGIRL!!!

If'n all goes to plan, we'll see the early birds on Wednesday. Looking forward to a return to this area. BTW, Veronia gets a whole page in this month's SUNSET magazine. Am I in the right place, or was that another cramping gig? If I recall, they had some great garage sales last year... Barbara, getcher G.S. shoes ready! (Whoops, I am adding this edit to say that I checked Google maps and see that my OR cramping recollection sucks. Veronia is nowhere near Lebanon! Oh well.)

Cheerios,
Sharen, Simon, Keeper & True
HeathGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 04:33 PM   #177

Trailer: Escape 17 ft 2006 / 2005 Honda Pilot
Registry
FREE STUFF: I'm bringing some extra 'mirror tiles' - ~ 12sq " with adhesive backing - I used a couple of them to put a mirror on my bathroom door - the rest go to whoever wants some.
Anne H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 07:40 PM   #178

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeathGal View Post
Donna, I've got an intact bag of left-over marshmellows... Do they petrify and does the crampfire bring them back to gooey life? I'll bring along.

For the map: Sharen & Simon are now in 31A, taking Bob & Adonna's up-market site. We may get a day visit from the recouperating Bob, along with his private nurse... Adonna.

Donna, your "in" with the weather gods is bloody impressive. ATTAGIRL!!!

If'n all goes to plan, we'll see the early birds on Wednesday. Looking forward to a return to this area. BTW, Veronia gets a whole page in this month's SUNSET magazine. Am I in the right place, or was that another cramping gig? If I recall, they had some great garage sales last year... Barbara, getcher G.S. shoes ready! (Whoops, I am adding this edit to say that I checked Google maps and see that my OR cramping recollection sucks. Veronia is nowhere near Lebanon! Oh well.)

Cheerios,
Sharen, Simon, Keeper & True
Petrified marshmellows may be interesting. Wonder if they carmalize like peeps? I have a bag of caramel/vanilla marshmellows in the trailer that are up for grabs too.

The weather looks dern near perfect. I'm not going to check it again, we'll just demand it stay nice.

Ahhhh Sharen, you were thinking of the last Fall NOG at LL Stub Stewart... that's when we took the trip to Vernonia. We'll be back to LL Stub this next spring. Maybe we can go look for garage sales then.

I'll see if I can get the listing updated on the first page tomorrow. Need help to do that now.... sigh.

On Edit: Anne H. is donating a Mexican Train game to the raffle. Wooohooo! or is that Chooo chooo???
Old 10-04-2010, 09:12 PM   #179
Commercial Member

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Marshmallows

Quote:
Petrified marshmellows may be interesting. Wonder if they carmalize like peeps? I have a bag of caramel/vanilla marshmellows in the trailer that are up for grabs too.

The weather looks dern near perfect. I'm not going to check it again, we'll just demand it stay nice.

Ahhhh Sharen, you were thinking of the last Fall NOG at LL Stub Stewart... that's when we took the trip to Vernonia. We'll be back to LL Stub this next spring. Maybe we can go look for garage sales then.

I'll see if I can get the listing updated on the first page tomorrow. Need help to do that now.... sigh.

On Edit: Anne H. is donating a Mexican Train game to the raffle. Wooohooo! or is that Chooo chooo???
Deb & Chuck will be bringing a bag of marshmallows to add to the stockpile.
Deb & Chuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 04:55 AM   #180

Tables... is anyone bringing a table?