CA nor. cal. meet in sept. - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-23-2012, 11:23 PM   #1

Name: joe
Trailer: 71 HAVASU
California
nor. cal. meet in sept.

just wondering, i have been waiting all year for the northern cal. meet to happen. (i showed up last year but no one else did, i was off by one weekend) question is, is it still going to happen now that all of northern california is on fire? also can i show up sat. morning with out a reservation?
Joe Resin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 11:41 PM   #2

Trailer: 2007 Casita
http://www.fiberglassrv.com/forums/f...ing-52014.html

Is that the rally your looking for? Probably be better to ask your question on that Rally post. More Nor-CAL rally attendee's will see it. Good luck and enjoy!
Robin G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 12:04 AM   #3

Trailer: 2007 19 ft Scamp Deluxe 5th Wheel ('The Peanut')
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Resin View Post
just wondering, i have been waiting all year for the northern cal. meet to happen. (i showed up last year but no one else did, i was off by one weekend) question is, is it still going to happen now that all of northern california is on fire? also can i show up sat. morning with out a reservation?
Hi Joe! Earl here, co-host of the Northern California gathering - September 13-17, at Hat Creek Hereford Ranch. I just updated our info in this thread. At this point we are not too close to the fire area (probably 40 miles), but may observe some smoke. We are still planning on holding the Roundup.
We would love to see you at Hereford Ranch. We have several spots available and are on a first come, first serve basis. If you arrive Saturday without a reservation we can probably find a place for you. If we know you are coming, it would be helpful for us to know even at the last minute. You can contact me through Personal Message at this website for more information.
Earl Arrants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 06:07 PM   #4

Name: Lora
Trailer: 2000 17 ft.Casita Freedom Deluxe
California
Earl: Have been trying to get you since Friday morning, but no luck so far. I called Hat Creek Ranch and the Lady took my deposit and put me in space 54. Please let me know if this is all right with you. I am by myself with a little dog as Lou passed away 3 years ago come September. I have a 2001 Casita 17 foot Freedom Deluxe
loraedwards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 10:39 PM   #5

Trailer: 1988 16 ft Scamp Deluxe
Lora, you've replied in a thread that's a year old. You may want to post in the current thread: http://www.fiberglassrv.com/forums/f...ing-55972.html
Donna D. is offline   Reply With Quote