CA Northern California Gathering - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-25-2015, 10:59 PM   #1

Trailer: 2007 19 ft Scamp Deluxe 5th Wheel ('The Peanut')
Northern California Gathering

Announcing the Northern California - Nor Cal Roundup

We’ll be headin’ up for this year’s Seventh Annual Nor Cal Roundup from September 10 - 14, 2015 at Pioneer RV Park in Quincy, California.

The Park is situated in the mountain community of Quincy at the 4300 foot level. Organizers have worked with park owners and able to reserve 30 sites for $31.50/night. Some of the sites are longer and will accommodate two of our smaller trailers. These fees are “out the door” and include taxes. All sites are level, pull thru, and have full hookups. The park is tree covered and many of the sites include a lawn area. Restrooms, showers, and laundry room are on site. There is an RV dump station. Pets are welcome, although there is a restriction on dog breeds. There is no extra charge for pets.

The park includes a group meeting hall with a large screen Satellite TV, which is reserved specially for our group while we are there. Good news! They have a coffee maker for those who want coffee at all hours of the day! Their website now features a new scenic video.
The area around Quincy offers opportunities for sightseeing, fishing, and hiking.

We will start taking reservation deposits after mid-April, 2015. A refundable deposit of $20 per rig will be required. We will send further information on making deposits as we approach the mid-April date. Earl A. is our wagon master and will be taking deposits. If you have questions or comments, you can contact us through the personal message (PM) service of this website.

We hope to see you in Quincy,
Earl, Wagonmaster
Michele and Alan, Trailbosses

P.S. We have pictures of the park if you are interested.
[/SIZE]
Earl Arrants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2015, 08:58 AM   #2

Trailer: 1988 16 ft Scamp Deluxe
NEATO. I have this gathering inked in on my Daytimer calendar. I'll be missing the Oregon Gathering this year, I am not going to miss this one! See some of you there!
Donna D. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2015, 11:33 PM   #3

Trailer: 2004 17 ft Casita Liberty Deluxe and 2001 13 ft Casita Patriot Deluxe
Cool, can hardly wait.
1969 25' Airstream Trade Wind (Modified)
Glen G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2015, 04:40 PM   #4

Name: Steve
Trailer: 2018, 21ft escape— 2019 Ram 1500 Laramie
NW Wisconsin
Registered today for the 2015 Northern California Rally. It will be our first trip ever to the western states of the US ,so we are looking forward to September and Quincy.
steve dunham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2015, 05:17 PM   #5

Nor Cal Roundup, September, 2015

Nor Cal Roundup - September 10 - 14, 2015
Reservations are now being accepted
Reservations for the Nor Cal Roundup are now being accepted. A refundable deposit of $20 per rig is required. If you are interested in receiving a deposit reservation form and where to send a deposit, you can contact us through the Personal Message (PM) service of this website.
Please do not contact the park directly. We have the spaces reserved in our name and will provide the park with your name before you arrive. The special rally fee for this gathring is $31.50 per night. These fees are “out the door” and include taxes. There is no extra charge for dogs.
Individual spaces in the park can not be reserved, however if you have a mobility problem, the park will do their best to locate you in a handicap space or a space convenient to the clubhouse or restrooms. All sites have full hookups. The fees are for 2 adults per rig. The park has free WiFi.
Pioneer RV Park is located at 1326 Pioneer Road, Quincy, CA. You can access their website at: pioneerrvpark.com. We also have our own pictures of the park. If you have more questions, you may reach us through the PM service of this website.
We hope to see you in September
Earl A.
Michele and Alan W.
Old 04-15-2015, 07:10 PM   #6

I'm IN, I'm IN.. I'm goin', I'm goin'
Old 04-15-2015, 08:32 PM   #7

Nor Cal Roundup, September, 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna D. View Post
I'm IN, I'm IN.. I'm goin', I'm goin'
Hooray, Donna, we will be glad to see you in Quincy.
Old 04-15-2015, 09:47 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl Arrants View Post
Hooray, Donna, we will be glad to see you in Quincy.
SWEEEET! Two days going and two days coming and a ton of fun while there!
Old 04-15-2015, 09:48 PM   #9

Name: Dave & Kathie
Trailer: 2013 Escape 21
Oregon
Registry
We are looking forward to joining you this year! So glad to be retired. Thanks Earl (Michele and Alan) for organizing this. We have passed through this area several times and will be excited to finally spend some time there.

Dave & Kathie

Dave and Kathie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2015, 10:54 PM   #10

Name: Mike
Trailer: Bigfoot 17' DLX
Alaska
Registry
I have a house and family in Quincy and visit a couple times a year. Unfortunately, I won't be back from Alaska in time for this rally. But if anyone there decides to wander into downtown for breakfast, I can't rave enough about Morning Thunder Cafe. Courthouse Cafe is pretty decent too. The RV Park is in East Quincy, a short drive to downtown on the west side.

The cheapest gas in town is at the "Relay Station" which is a Valero station, right off highway 70 at the entrance to Pioneer RV Park.

Enjoy beautiful Plumas County. It's my favorite place on earth, hands down. Even more than majestic Alaska.
trainjunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2015, 11:24 PM   #11

Northern California Gathering

All 30 sites for the Nor Cal have now been reserved and confirmed. We are not able to accept any new reservations at this time. There is now a waiting list. If you want to be on the list, send me a PM through this website. - - Earl
Old 05-25-2015, 09:50 PM   #12

Name: Skip
Trailer: U-Haul
California
Wait List

Hi Earl,
We have been on a road trip and did not get my deposit and reservation in on time. We enjoyed last years event and will be sorry if we can't make it this year. Please add Maria and I to the wait list.
Thanks Skip
sdfoghorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2015, 11:43 PM   #13

Name: Reed & Karen
Trailer: Oliver
California
Cant wait to see everyone again. So looking forward to it.

Karen & Reed Lukens