Map Quest Directions and my comments.
1. From the merge of I-5 and I-205 just north of Vancouver itís 42 miles to the exit.
2. Merge onto WA-432 W / TENNANT WAY via EXIT 36 toward WA-4 / LONGVIEW / LONG BEACH.(3.8 miles)
3. Turn LEFT onto OREGON WAY / WA-433. Continue to follow WA-433. (2.4 miles)
4. Merge onto US-30 W / LOWER COLUMBIA RIVER HWY. (1.5 miles)
5. Turn LEFT onto LARSON RD. (0.1 miles)
6. End at 75503 Larson Rd Rainier, OR 97048-3009
Itís not hard, just remember if youíre taking I-5 you have to go to Longview, then cross the bridge back into Oregon, then go west on Hwy 30 (Columbia River Hwy).
Shortly after getting on to Hwy 30, youíll be going up a long hill. At the very top of the hill you will be turning left. If your vehicle is underpowered for the hill, youíll need to plan ahead if youíre changing lanes.
Once you turn on to Larson RoadÖjust stay on it and watch for signs. Youíre out in the country on a two-lane country road. Youíll pass at least one cemetery and see the High School in the distance on your left. Itís heavily wooded and the park will be on your right, shortly after a stop sign.
I donít know how to explain it any better. About the time you think youíre lost, youíll see it.
The park hostís phone number is: (503) 556-9050.