WE HAVE TO CANCEL!! Does anyone want our spot??
Shirley and I are very sorry to say that we must cancel out of this year's NOG.
On Tuesday of last week, Shirley was walking Jake, the Bichon, and stepped off the curb, twisted her ankle badly, fell and jammed her shoulder and deeply bruised her hip. At Urgent Care, they X-rayed her ankle and said there was no obvious break and put her in an Air Splint and sent her home with instructions to stay off of the ankle and ice it.. If it wasn't better in a week (and it isn't) she should see her Dr and get an MRI. She has an appointment for tomorrow so we'll see.
The bottom line is that I see no way that she will be well enough to travel and enjoy the trip / Rally
in time. We were supposed to leave this past Monday and go to Eureka, CA, work our way up the coast and end up at the Rally
. We will just have to wait until next year. So if anyone wants our site, contact me via Private Message and we can talk. I will wait a day or two before canceling out with the State.
We had reserved Site # 8 in the West Side Loop and were to arrive on Thursday the 8th and depart Monday morning, the 12th. I don't know if we can switch with the State but we can try.
Let me know.
We changed our minds, we're coming! See post further down.