Northern Oregon Gathering - Fall Event 2009 - Page 7 - Fiberglass RV

Old 09-17-2009, 08:20 AM   #85

Name: Donna D
Trailer: Escape 5.0 TA, 2014
Oregon
Looks like Robert and Elaine must have cancelled site 64 in East. I see it's available for October 8-10 (Thur-Sat nites)

Click image for larger version

Name:	East.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	35.7 KB
ID:	23523

And all these are available in West (Thurs-Sat nights). Those were the only dates I checked.

Click image for larger version

Name:	West.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	101.4 KB
ID:	23524

If nothing else, I hope SOMEONE snags the East site.... no stickies allowed! Unless of course it's someone looking to buy a molded trailer and is coming to visit US

Donna D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 11:16 AM   #86

Name: E. Keith
Trailer: None at the moment :-(
Colorado
Quote:
Looks like Robert and Elaine must have cancelled site 64 in East. I see it's available for October 8-10 (Thur-Sat nites)

Attachment 23523

And all these are available in West (Thurs-Sat nights). Those were the only dates I checked.

Attachment 23524

If nothing else, I hope SOMEONE snags the East site.... no stickies allowed! Unless of course it's someone looking to buy a molded trailer and is coming to visit US
When I was a kid, I had a really cool puzzle thingy called a CHANGEABLE CHARLIE. In fact, I still have it. You all might want to start calling me.. CHANGEABLE KEITHY. Shirley's ankle is so much better in the last 24 hours, that we are now thinking we might be able to make it after all. So, Donovan, if you see this note, you might want to try to snag this opening. I tried to call you but missed you.

Sorry folks, but we REALLY want to come to the NOG.

Keith & Shirley

See my note on Donna D's last posting. It looks like we are going to try the trip after all. Sorry about that. I did talk with Donovan just now and he's going to try to grab that other open space.....Looks like they got one. Good!!!

EKW

Old 09-17-2009, 05:24 PM   #87

Trailer: 2009 17 ft Casita Spirit Deluxe
Hello Dave and Kathie
Yes I think you are the nice Casita owner's that showed us your trailer, Jane and I lucked out and got a site in the west side #32, thanks for your help. we are very happy about our new Casita, and looking forward to meeting all of the other campers at the NOG.
Donna, Please put Jane and Donovan down for site 32 on the west side thanks and look forward to meeting you.
Old 09-17-2009, 07:13 PM   #88

Oregon
Got ya on the map and listing Donovan! Couple more weeks to go

Old 09-17-2009, 09:16 PM   #89

Name: E. Keith
Trailer: None at the moment :-(
Colorado
Whew! Donovan and Jane, I'm sure glad you got in. I'll buy you a beer or something when we meet. Sorry about the confusion but we're excited to be able to make it after all.

See you soon,

K & S
Old 09-18-2009, 06:36 PM   #90

Name: Anne
Trailer: Escape 17 ft 2006 / 2005 Honda Pilot
Oregon
Registry
Looks like I'm coming after all - I'm in West 36f
Anne H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 07:13 PM   #91

Oregon
Quote:
Looks like I'm coming after all - I'm in West 36f
Tell your boss you have non-refundable plane tickets

[b]Tables, we're gonna need some extra TABLES for the pot lucks. If anyone has one to bring, please do. And as much as I hate to say it... [b]maybe EZ-Up type canopies too. I'll be bringing mine, but we remember from the Spring NOG at Silver Falls... we're in the Pacific NorthWET and it would be nice to be dry during the group pow-wows.

Old 09-19-2009, 07:36 AM   #92

Oregon
Jacquie & Bill snatched up site 64 and are moving from the West Loop to East. They'll be canceling site 15 in west, if anyone is interested in either moving or joining us! The map/listing is now updated.
Old 09-20-2009, 12:05 AM   #93

Trailer: 1977 Scamp 13 ft
First time poster. We are also coming to the rally. We will be in site 6. Coming on Friday and leaving on Sunday. This is the first rally we have on. What is the agenda? Are there potlucks? What goes on?

We have a 13 foot scamp, 1977I think. We have modified it and repaired it. We are continuing to fix it up and are looking for ideas.

Norm and Laurie Milliard
Bothell, WA
13' Scamp 1977?
Old 09-20-2009, 06:58 AM   #94

Oregon
Quote:
First time poster. We are also coming to the rally. We will be in site 6. Coming on Friday and leaving on Sunday. This is the first rally we have on. What is the agenda? Are there potlucks? What goes on?

We have a 13 foot scamp, 1977I think. We have modified it and repaired it. We are continuing to fix it up and are looking for ideas.

Norm and Laurie Milliard
Bothell, WA
13' Scamp 1977?
More newbies!!

This is the [b]Not [b]Organized [b]Gathering. No schedule, no real agenda. Lots of lawnchair time and laughter. If you want to tour a trailer, when the owners are home... ask to see it and please don't be shy. 99.9% of people love to show their rollin' homes. However, I understand the need to know about any food stuff goin's, so:

Friday night - everyone is on their own but several folks like to gather and roast hot dogs together. This is often followed by marshmallow roasts, etc. This will be at my site.. 80. We also do a craft beer exchange (click here: Craft Beer Exchange, etc.)

Saturday night - group pot luck. This is also where you will hear about the location of the next NOG, etc. This will also be in site 80.

Sunday morning - breakfast potluck for those who are still around... site TBD, although my site is available for this also.

Also some people like to gather on Thursday night if they are there early. You find the location by touring the sites, or maybe someone will see this posting and volunteer their site.

The park is pretty good size, you may find it easier to get around if you have some non-motorized wheels... like a bicycle.

If you need more information, please ask... we're looking forward to meeting ALL the new folks to gatherings and seeing our long-time NOG participants again.

Old 09-20-2009, 10:23 AM   #95

Name: Linda and Dale and Dallas the cat
Trailer: 1984 Fiber Stream
California
Okay, I will say something about Thursday. We usually have a very early bird gathering in our space Thursday night. We will have a fire going and a dutch oven dish prepared. Feel free to bring a dish and share or just come by and enjoy the fire. We will have our fire tub up and glowing.

Just so that the newbies don't think we are too organized. This early bird came about when work got in the way of our spending the weekend at the NOG so we planned a Thursday event and then went on to Kent to work that weekend.

Like Donna said, no pressure. We usually have too much food so if you pull in around five and just get your camp set up, come by, even if you didn't have time to make something. We always need help this early in the weekend with how to get the left overs into a full refridgerator. We will have the fire going about 5:30 or 6 but won't do the meal until 6:45 or seven just to give people a chance to set up at their own pace.

We are in space 76 just two doors down from Donna.

Just a thought about those who are in West campground. I believe that most of the campsites have really long driveways so if you wanted to not have to pack your food, chair and beverages over the trail I am sure there will be extra places to park for the events. Donna, please correct me if I understood wrong about the size of our spaces. Our reservation lists our driveway as 63 feet.

Old 09-20-2009, 10:30 AM   #96

Oregon
I've got a pull-through and it's 63 feet too. I'll need a total of about 35 feet (for tug and tow), so yeah.. plenty of room for another tug... depending on where the hookups are located. If I need to mark smack dab in the middle... We'll work out, we've got 99% of the sites in East, there's usually spare parking in most loops for the overflow rigs too.
Old 09-20-2009, 07:13 PM   #97

Trailer: 19 ft Scamp (Egg Salad Annie)
Registry
Home from the sea on Sat, Linda and i will be in 41 West. We cruised up to Stubbs today most of the sites are long Pull-Throughs. the path from west to east campgrounds is a gentle paved upward slop. I will come up Thurs and SHHHEE will arrive Fri after work. There is a nice older golf course in Vernonia 1929. and A W Fi hot spot at the park check in info Kiosk. Seee Ya
Old 09-21-2009, 12:59 AM   #98

Name: Peter
Trailer: 2005 19 ft Scamp 19 ft 5th Wheel
Oregon
Registry
Quote:
. . . and A W Fi hot spot at the park check in info Kiosk.
Hmmm. I wonder if I can build a WiFi "Cantenna" I can point at the check-in area as well as build a temporary mount and set up a router to handle a trailer-WiFi connection in time for the gathering. It's something I've been thinking about . . .