Northern Oregon Gathering, Fall Event - Page 3 - Fiberglass RV

Old 07-29-2007, 12:06 AM   #29

Trailer: 19 ft 1992 Scamp 19 ft 5th Wheel
I just booked for two nights in A-10. It will just be me. Nancy is teaching that weekend. This will be my first solo trip. I look forward to seeing you all.

Old 07-29-2007, 01:32 PM   #30

Name: Domenica and Sheila
Trailer: 2005 Casita Spirit Deluxe 17 ft
Oregon
Sheila & I just booked A8 for Oct 12 leaving Monday Oct 15. Roux & Scout, too. We look forward to our first nog and hope to see friends from bandon rally.

Thanks Donna for putting this weekend together!

Domenica and Sheila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 11:32 AM   #31

Trailer: 2006 Casita Liberty Deluxe 17 ft
Hello:

We'll be there in site A38. We had to cancel last time due to a conflict, so we're looking forward to this one. See you all there.
Old 07-31-2007, 11:54 AM   #32

Trailer: 2005 Scamp 13 ft
Registry
Send a message via MSN to Kristen Beck Send a message via Yahoo to Kristen Beck
Hi gang,
Neal and I will be in Sight A42, yippie our first official Fiberglass scamp out! Can't wait to see everyone. We will be there on friday and leaving on Sunday, silly work commitments. I'm so excited! We went and camped overnight at Diamond Lake and it was wonderful. We actually rented a dvd at the little registration shack, "RV" with Robin Williams, if you havn't seen it, rent it. It is the funniest family movie I have seen in a long time! Anyway looking forward to October!

Kris
Old 08-01-2007, 05:04 PM   #33

Trailer: Casita 17 ft
Hi Donna,
We are Bill & Jan from Shelton, WA and have just reserved site A39 for Oct. 11, 12 & 13 (leaving on the 14th) We have a 2004 Casita 17 but have never before been involved in a group gathering. We did travel with a tour group all the way down the Baja early in 2005 and enjoyed that adventure very much. If the weather looks good we may bring our bicycles and ride that trail system. Anyway, looking forward to meeting you and all the other folks.
Old 08-02-2007, 10:40 AM   #34

Trailer: Casita 16 ft
Hi Donna, We just registered into the group and have made reservations for Oct 12-14 in space #A13 at Champoeg. Just discovered this get together today so will cut short our campout at Beachside to make the gathering. We just acquired a 16' Casita and are anxious to meet other Fiberglass owners and exchange ideas. Vern and Gladys
Old 08-02-2007, 11:24 AM   #35

Name: Dave & Kathie
Trailer: 2013 Escape 21
Oregon
Registry
Rich and Deb -glad to see you are coming, it was great seeing you at the Oregon Gathering (we missed you last Spring). And, welcome to all the new folks, it's always a fun time!

Dave & Kathie

Dave&Kathie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 11:54 PM   #36

Name: Sharen Heath
Trailer: Our current Cramper is a 2005 PLEASURE-WAY
Washington
Greetings Donna and all,

We are Simon & Sharen of Whidbey Island, WA, happy new owners of a 16 ft Casita, and we've managed to snag site A-1 for this fall rendevous at Champoeg, OR.

We cramped in a Westfalia for 15 years, then last year went up market to a Rialta... decided to abandon that sketch for a hitch and trailer, so we've snagged the Egg and immediately dubbed her "Duh!"

Eager to meet you PNWs.
Cheerios,
HeathGal
Old 08-06-2007, 11:58 PM   #37

Name: Byron
Trailer: 2006 Scamp 13' towed with a 2005 Dodge Dakota 4.7l Magnum W/full tow package (over kill)
Oregon
Registry
We're so close that we probably won't drag our trailer over. But, we could very well show up for hotdogs roasted over an open fire Friday evening, and/or Saturday afternoon and evening potluck.
Old 08-09-2007, 10:43 AM   #38

Washington
Hello Donna,

When I tried to reserve a site closer to the "red" reserved sites for FiberglassRVs that are noted in your great map, I learned that A-5, 7, 16, 27, 29, 37 and 39 were all reserved... perhaps not by this group, but by others.

We would have liked to be "closer to the action"... or not... LOL, so that's how we ended up with A-1. Also please a head-up on any newbie initiation rituals. We wish to be forewarned... No yoke. (-;

LOL

Looking forward to the gathering,
Sharen (HeathGal)
Old 08-09-2007, 01:16 PM   #39

Name: Byron
Trailer: 2006 Scamp 13' towed with a 2005 Dodge Dakota 4.7l Magnum W/full tow package (over kill)
Oregon
Registry
Quote:
Also please a head-up on any newbie initiation rituals. We wish to be forewarned... No yoke. (-;
LOL
Looking forward to the gathering,
Sharen (HeathGal)
Oh Oh, wonder if she's heard about the goat?
Old 08-10-2007, 01:12 PM   #40

Washington
Er, would that be the lil goat on a rope we saw trotting behind a fiberglass egg down the I-5?

Naaa-aaaaaah-aaaaaaaaaah,
Sharen (wink wink)
Old 08-11-2007, 07:46 AM   #41

Name: Donna D
Trailer: Escape 5.0 TA, 2014
Oregon
Quote:
We would have liked to be "closer to the action"... or not... LOL, so that's how we ended up with A-1. Also please a head-up on any newbie initiation rituals. We wish to be forewarned... No yoke.
Sharen (HeathGal)
Yeah, the goat...welllll.

No rituals, no defined schedule, lots of lawn chair and vistin' time. Only thing you need to do is make a NAME TAG. We had a bunch of really creative name tags last time... hope everyone remembers to bring them.

Currently, two members that have reservations have their trailers up for sale (Pat & Paul - BigFoot 5th Wheel, and Ron N. 2007 17.5 BigFoot), both have made reservations and are in the thick of things in A Loop (Sites A33 & A35), if either can't make it I hope they'll post and let folks know. It would cost $6 to change your reservation to a different site, but you may want to do it.

It appears we're going to have a bunch of newbies And in two months we'll all meet.
Donna D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2007, 10:29 AM   #42

Washington
Thanks Donna.
Yes, if a space closer to the action opens up, we'd spring for the sixer and switch. However, if there's no action where the action is, do we get a refund?

Today we're picking up our tow vehicle...
settled on a 99 Toyota 4Runner with sunroof for the critters, Keeper and True.
Didn't think the Forester was up to it.

Cheers all,
HeathGal