Northern Oregon Gathering, Fall Event - Page 4 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-13-2007, 10:00 PM   #61

Trailer: Compact Jr 1973
Hey Ya'all!

Whuuzzup?

Well, my husband and I are going to drive over from Bend and bring the tent!
The CJ is snug as a bug in the garage...until we give it a rightful name and a new paint job.

So- we will meet you and...if you will let us..take a look at your "eggs?" Someone please tell us where that name came from!

We will "wing it" and try and find a site for a "tent". Otherwise, I guess we will do a "day trip".
So excited!

Tootles!

Stacey & Martin
Yecats 001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 06:45 AM   #62

Trailer: 1988 16 ft Scamp Deluxe
Quote:
So- we will meet you and...if you will let us..take a look at your "eggs?" Someone please tell us where that name came from!
Mainly, because most are egg shape! And they have a hard shell like an egg. When in an accident, the shell cracks like an egg. There are probably other reasons, but these are the ones I remember most.

See ya at NOG
Donna D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 02:26 PM   #63

Trailer: 2005 Scamp 13 ft
Registry
Send a message via MSN to Kristen Beck Send a message via Yahoo to Kristen Beck
Hi guys,
Neal and I will not be able to attend the fall gathering. Apparently Mr. Beck forgot to request time off from work and the hunters snagged that weekend off. Needless to say camp site A42 is now available. I was so looking forward to Martinis with the gang too. I've heard wonderful things about the pomigranit martinis! Oh well, we shall catch you all in the spring when the flowers are blooming and Scampy will be awakening from her winter slumber. Hope you all have a wonderful time and eventually we shall meet!

Best wishes,

Kristen and Neal Beck
Kristen Beck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 04:57 PM   #64

Trailer: 1998 17-ft Casita Spirit Deluxe ('Suite 17' on door
Donna and everyone,
Wow. We just managed to get the A42 site, which was a cancellation. My wife, Denise, and I are owners of our first Casita, purchased used about a week ago. We have never been to a get-together before, so we are really looking forward to it. We're also looking forward to meeting other Casitans and making some new friendships. See you there. We will arrive sometime Friday night and will leave Sunday. Thanks for alerting us to Reserve America.
Gary and Denise
Gary Stutzman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 05:50 PM   #65

Kristen and Neal,
I'm sorry you guys won't be able to be there. That doesn't make me happy at all. With your cancellation, my wife and I can now attend, so thanks for that. Too bad we can't all be there. Hope to meet you both down the road sometime.
Gary and Denise
Old 09-14-2007, 06:14 PM   #66

One left and one got it. Sorry Kristen and Neal and hooray Gary and Denise!

Gotta go change the map and listing on front page.
Old 09-16-2007, 12:06 AM   #67

Donna,
I wish we had a 2006 Casita. We actually bought a 1998 Casita Spirit Deluxe. It's in great condition and, as I said before, saves a trip to Texas. If we like it, we'll make that trip for a new one in a couple of years. I felt I should let you know because when we went to Bandon in July to check out Casitas, we noticed little signs at campsites with the names of the RVers and their RV models. Looking forward to being there. My wife Deni will not be able to be there the whole weekend because she has some other commitments. But I will be there for sure.
Gary
Old 09-16-2007, 06:54 AM   #68

Thanks for the info Gary, I updated the info on the first page. Perhaps you'd like to put that info in your Profile so it shows with the other stuff under your name. Believe it or not, if you have a problem and ask a question, part of the solution will be needing to know what year and model of trailer you own.

Anyway, thanks for reminding me. There won't be any picket signs for the NOG, unless you make your own And everyone DON'T FORGET YOUR NAME TAG. Either bring the one you made for last time... or make a new one. For newbies, ya gotta make something to either hang around your neck, or pinned to your hat that lets us know your name. Really helps for those of us that are name/face challenged.

Check out Gilbert's name tag from the Spring event (Thanks Dave and Kathie, I borrowed the picture!).
Attached Thumbnails
Gilbert1.jpg  
Old 09-16-2007, 07:40 AM   #69

Name: Dave & Kathie
Trailer: 2013 Escape 21
Oregon
Registry
Quote:
Check out Gilbert's name tag from the Spring event (Thanks Dave and Kathie, I borrowed the picture!).

No Problem. Kathy & Gil had the cutest nametags at Waterloo. Dave's working on new ones with a 'Champoeg' theme Looks like a great group - can't wait to see old friends and meet new ones! (Only 4 weeks away, where DID the summer go...... )
Kathie

Dave and Kathie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 02:05 PM   #70

Trailer: Scamp
Registry
Is it time to start thinking about eating?

Potluck Saturday evening?

No Nancy so Potluck Breakfast Sunday morning?
Old 09-17-2007, 03:29 PM   #71

Quote:
Is it time to start thinking about eating?

Potluck Saturday evening?

No Nancy so Potluck Breakfast Sunday morning?
Go for it Byron! I hereby annoint you chief (or is that chef?) Potluck organizer. Actually, Saturday is pretty easy. It's keeping track of who's going to bring what for Sunday breakfast.... how about we start with the same list (or what's needed) as last Spring?
Old 09-17-2007, 04:29 PM   #72

Trailer: 1994 20 ft Bigfoot 5th Wheel / Toyota Tacoma SR5
What happened to this is laid back, no organization, no pressure to do anything but drink beer?
jrnutpaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 05:16 PM   #73

Quote:
Thanks for the info Gary, I updated the info on the first page. Perhaps you'd like to put that info in your Profile so it shows with the other stuff under your name. Believe it or not, if you have a problem and ask a question, part of the solution will be needing to know what year and model of trailer you own.

Anyway, thanks for reminding me. There won't be any picket signs for the NOG, unless you make your own And everyone DON'T FORGET YOUR NAME TAG. Either bring the one you made for last time... or make a new one. For newbies, ya gotta make something to either hang around your neck, or pinned to your hat that lets us know your name. Really helps for those of us that are name/face challenged.

Donna D.
Thanks. I put the info in my Profile. Now then, Donna, let's try this again . My Casita is a 1998 Spirit Deluxe. You're going to get tired of me before we officially meet . I think you just got your 9 and 8 transposed to 8 and 9. Anyway, for what its worth, eh? Personally, if's perfectly all right to leave it the way it is.
Gary
Old 09-17-2007, 05:42 PM   #74

Registry
Quote:
What happened to this is laid back, no organization, no pressure to do anything but drink beer?
YA, I'm beginning to wonder the same thing.
Old 09-17-2007, 06:41 PM   #75

Trailer: 2006 17 ft Casita Spirit Deluxe
Byron, we will be heading up north Friday early to work, so we won't be there for the Saturday or Sunday events but I hope you two can make it to the Thursday night gathering in space 20 and even bring some of your dutch oven cooking.
Linda R002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 07:27 PM   #76

Registry
Quote:
Go for it Byron! I hereby annoint you chief (or is that chef?) Potluck organizer. Actually, Saturday is pretty easy. It's keeping track of who's going to bring what for Sunday breakfast.... how about we start with the same list (or what's needed) as last Spring?
I've done some of the cooking and helped quit a bit the last 2 NOGs and we're looking forward to relaxing on Sunday morning this time. I'm willing to help with the potluck. I'll bring an aluminum folding table. My camp stove will be available for use.

Hopefully somebody will step up and volunteer to take the breakfast thing on.
Old 09-17-2007, 10:31 PM   #77

Trailer: 80 HawaiiLo 16 ft
Mike is coming up expressly to RAMROD Sunday's brunch. Or so he told me at the Bandon gathering. Who is this jrnut guy with the beer comment. Sounds like a bulgemobile owner!!! Weener roast on Friday night. You can't get any more laid back then that. See ya all! Keith
Jayfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 10:46 PM   #78

Registry
Quote:
Mike is coming up expressly to RAMROD Sunday's brunch. Or so he told me at the Bandon gathering.
Grrrraaate....

Quote:
Who is this jrnut guy with the beer comment. Sounds like a bulgemobile owner!!! Weener roast on Friday night. You can't get any more laid back then that. See ya all! Keith
I think he's another "has been". But we can be nice to the handicapped. <GRNZ>
Old 09-18-2007, 08:44 AM   #79

Quote:
Now then, Donna, let's try this again . My Casita is a 1998 Spirit Deluxe.
I coulda made it a 1889 Casita dumb fingers

Name:   badpc.gif
Views: 6
Size:  339 Bytes
Old 09-18-2007, 10:26 PM   #80

Trailer: 1975 13 ft Trillium
Registry
Quote:
Thanks Donna.
Yes, if a space closer to the action opens up, we'd spring for the sixer and switch. However, if there's no action where the action is, do we get a refund?

Today we're picking up our tow vehicle...
settled on a 99 Toyota 4Runner with sunroof for the critters, Keeper and True.
Didn't think the Forester was up to it.

Cheers all,
HeathGal

Donna, be forwarned, these two are PARTEE Animals!!

They'll keep everyone awake with HER snoring and his 'early to rise' firewood chopping

It was a real 'special time' we spent with them this last weekend up here in Kanadah!!!!
Doug Mager is offline   Reply With Quote