Northern Oregon Gathering - Spring Event 2009! - Page 13 - Fiberglass RV

Old 04-21-2009, 01:39 AM   #169

Trailer: Northern Lite (The TARDIS)
Quote:
It's become "the usual" flurry of trailer activity the weekend before the Spring NOG, finishing up a few random projects, de-winterizing (is that springifying?), and just . . . smiling a whole lot.

The NOG is here! Camping season is about to begin!
Tell me about it! I was caught off guard de-winterizing our egg when the toilet valve sprang a leak, but it's all good. The Tardis is ready to roll Can't wait to kick the season off.

Old 04-21-2009, 01:45 AM   #170

Quote:
I'd like everyone to come to the Saturday evening festivities prepared to talk about where we're going in the fall. I'll give you a choice of two parks:

L.L. Stub Stewart State Park

or back to Silver Falls State Park

whichever we choose for the Fall NOG, we'll go to the other for the Spring NOG 2010.
Sounds good Donna. I don't want to start the debate here, but it might be nice to see Silver Falls in the springtime. L.L. Stub looks good too though... so many parks so little time. Maybe we need to have a winter NOG???

Old 04-21-2009, 01:50 AM   #171

Quote:
I hate to "stir the pot", but........this is all sounding so routine!! NOG RUT is coming to mind. I'm all for shakin things up a little. How can that be accomplished???
I got Mailie working on thinking something up, maybe a disco night or pajama party?
Old 04-21-2009, 01:52 AM   #172

Trailer: 2000 Northern Lite / Suburban
Quote:
I hate to "stir the pot", but........this is all sounding so routine!! NOG RUT is coming to mind. I'm all for shakin things up a little. How can that be accomplished???
Hey, how 'bout disco/80's nite, motown/60's nite or country line dancin'? We could promise to keep the noise down to a dull roar & shut off at quiet time. Course, we'd need somebody to bring music & teach line dancing. But it would get us up off our tushes & boogie!
Sharon, help me!
Old 04-21-2009, 07:40 AM   #173

Name: Dave & Kathie
Trailer: 2013 Escape 21
Oregon
Registry
Quote:
Sunday morning sometimes there is a breakfast pot luck but that is usually not organized by Dave and Kathy.
'
Nancy & Mike used to 'organize' Sunday breakfast but we like to keep things casual. Anyway - I'll make apple streudal french toast if folks aren't tired of it yet. If others would bring grills and breakfast fixin's (eggs, sausage, fruit - DO folks usually come up with some yummy casseroles and sweet treats), Does anyone have a giant coffee pot? - If not Donna's coffee mug holds enough for quite a few people . 2 days and we're out of here - can't wait

Kathie

Dave&Kathie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 10:24 AM   #174

Trailer: 2008 21 ft Bigfoot
Quote:
'
Nancy & Mike used to 'organize' Sunday breakfast but we like to keep things casual. Anyway - I'll make apple streudal french toast if folks aren't tired of it yet. If others would bring grills and breakfast fixin's (eggs, sausage, fruit - DO folks usually come up with some yummy casseroles and sweet treats), Does anyone have a giant coffee pot? - If not Donna's coffee mug holds enough for quite a few people . 2 days and we're out of here - can't wait

Kathie
Adonna has a huge coffee pot that she usually brings. I'll check with her to see if she is bringing it. Can't wait to see you all!
Old 04-21-2009, 12:09 PM   #175

Name: Linda and Dale and Dallas the cat
Trailer: 1984 Fiber Stream
California
Okay, we now have a newbie in space A4. Joyce said she just picked up her Casita late last year and it sounds like this will be her first gathering. She will be coming in on Thursday.

So A4 will have an egg in it and is now full.
Old 04-21-2009, 12:32 PM   #176

Trailer: 2009 Casita Freedom Deluxe
Can't wait for Thrusday our rain or shine outing.* Linda when we talked I should have told you that I had a Scamp prior to purchasing my great new Casita.*If I could of figure out to insert a picture, I would've included one I took at the Quartzsite pot luck in February.* We had in in one heck of a rain storm.
Old 04-21-2009, 01:36 PM   #177

Trailer: 2008 21 ft Bigfoot

Adonna is bringing the coffee urn!
Old 04-21-2009, 02:41 PM   #178

Trailer: 2000 17 ft Widebody Burro
Quote:
I'd like everyone to come to the Saturday evening festivities prepared to talk about where we're going in the fall. I'll give you a choice of two parks:

L.L. Stub Stewart State Park

or back to Silver Falls State Park

whichever we choose for the Fall NOG, we'll go to the other for the Spring NOG 2010.

Be careful, Donna, it almost sounds like you are getting us "organized"!

I have a suggestion -- since we've been to Silver Falls in the Fall, I'd like to see us go back in the Spring of 2010, to see what it's like at a different time of year. Except for the cold and rain, Bob and I loved Silver Falls and would jump at the chance to go back again!
Old 04-21-2009, 02:46 PM   #179

Name: Donna D
Trailer: Escape 5.0 TA, 2014
Oregon
Quote:
Be careful, Donna, it almost sounds like you are getting us "organized"!

I have a suggestion -- since we've been to Silver Falls in the Fall, I'd like to see us go back in the Spring of 2010, to see what it's like at a different time of year. Except for the cold and rain, Bob and I loved Silver Falls and would jump at the chance to go back again!
Nope never organized. But wanted people to see the webpages so we could make an objective decision. Truth be told, I'm leaning to your thinking Adonna
Donna D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 03:09 PM   #180

Name: Linda and Dale and Dallas the cat
Trailer: 1984 Fiber Stream
California
I too like the LL in the fall because it is open and fall seems to catch the rain more. But there is an east and west campground. So there is two choices in one if we pick the LL park.
Old 04-21-2009, 06:06 PM   #181

Name: Vivian
Trailer: 1999 Scamp 16 ft ('The Pod')
Washington
Quote:

Adonna is bringing the coffee urn!
We'll bring the coffee...an unopened can of Costco Kirkland Columbian Dark Roast. Also have a bazillion sugar packets and will pick up a large nonfat creamer.
Old 04-21-2009, 07:41 PM   #182

Name: Donna D
Trailer: Escape 5.0 TA, 2014
Oregon
I'll bring my cup

Donna D. is offline   Reply With Quote