Northern Oregon Gathering - Spring Event 2009! - Page 8 - Fiberglass RV

Old 03-24-2009, 11:27 AM   #99

Name: Sharen Heath
Trailer: Our current Cramper is a 2005 PLEASURE-WAY
Washington
Quote:
A month from today and we'll be camping

Get busy on those name tags. Don't forget I'm giving away a Oregon Scientific Weather Hub to a lucky contestant But, ya gotta wear a name tag.

Let's see, we need folks to bring tables for the potlucks, small bundles of wood (you DON'T want to buy it at the park.... four small sticks cost $4 . And, dare I say it... Easy Ups... in case we get the liquid sunshine.

Okay.... that's as much organizing as I'm going to do, for the Not Organized Gathering
LOL Thanks Donna... yes, only a month away now... wow! Remember, the difference between the first day of Spring and the first Spring day can be as much as a month. I'll take sun-breaks, sun-showers, sunshine, and ok that old favorite liquid sunshine! Woo hoo...

Cheers all, and a hey to Sharon Hermon... how did you weather the winter girlfriend?

xo
Sharen

Old 03-24-2009, 09:40 PM   #100

Trailer: 1979 13 ft Trillium
Quote:
Cheers all, and a hey to Sharon Hermon... how did you weather the winter girlfriend?

xo
Sharen
Hola Chica!
The short story is....I survived it...barely .
The long story will have to wait until we can sit with martinis in hand.
Miss you .....XO

Old 03-24-2009, 10:47 PM   #101

Name: lee
Trailer: trailswest campsterl, 1996 Scamp 16 foot
Idaho
Quote:
Let's see, we need folks to bring tables for the potlucks, small bundles of wood (you DON'T want to buy it at the park.... four small sticks cost $4 . And, dare I say it... Easy Ups... in case we get the liquid sunshine.

Donna due to the bark beetle and other problems some campgrounds are prohibiting firewood from outside ( I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact that the cqmpgrounds sell firewood ). Do you know if it is permissable to bring firewood from outside sources. We will be coming from Idaho. The firewood I would bring has no problems but I just want to be sure it is ok. Thanks Lee
Old 03-25-2009, 06:26 AM   #102

Name: Donna D
Trailer: Escape 5.0 TA, 2014
Oregon
Tell you what Lee, I'll call the park and double-check. Usually we'd hear this news via television... haven't heard a word, but I don't want you dragging along extra weight if you can't use it.
Donna D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 09:29 AM   #103

Name: B
Trailer: 1973 13 ft Compact II
Oregon
I am Sooooooooo EXCITED, I can barely wait!
This will not only be my first of the year EGGIE camping adventure, with old and new 'eggers', but the START of my retirement and first BIG 3-week TRIP away from IT ALL!
Ya-Ba-Da-Ba!
BB
PS Sharen & Simon...how can yours be so neat and tidy, compared to MINE?!
Maybe someone, at the NOG meet, could teach a short seminar about 'KEEPING our EGGIE NEAT & TIDY' (AKA: SHIPSHAPE). Damn.
Old 03-26-2009, 03:41 AM   #104

Trailer: 2002 Casita 17 ft
Quote:
Hi All....

REALLY looking forward to NOG. If anyone needs to cancel, let me know would ya? I have a friend looking for a spot.

Sharon and Clan
A belated Happy (8th ?) Birthday to Dillon and Riley! One more year from now Gil turns the big 62 Hit the Road one---he's already counting the days!
Old 03-26-2009, 11:53 AM   #105

Name: Dave & Kathie
Trailer: 2013 Escape 21
Oregon
Registry
Linda & Dale,
Congrats on the new little one! We have so much fun with the 2 of ours.
Sharen & Simon,
6 more inches - wow - what are you going to do with all that space! (Seriously, it makes a big difference - it's a whole elbow ) Your 'cramper's' looking great!

Well, we dewinterized, checked out all the systems, washed the towels and bedding, restocked the food and we're off for a shakedown campout at Cape Disappointment. We go every year for our anniversary and now they have a Blue Grass Fest in Long Beach so, good music, good food and sleeping on the shores of the Pacific. Last year it hailed, snowed and we had thunder and lightning - gotta be better this year - right? Can't wait for April tho' and fun times at Waterloo! See you all soon!

Dave & Kathie

Dave&Kathie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 12:30 PM   #106

Trailer: 2008 21 ft Bigfoot
Quote:
PS Sharen & Simon...how can yours be so neat and tidy, compared to MINE?!
Maybe someone, at the NOG meet, could teach a short seminar about 'KEEPING our EGGIE NEAT & TIDY' (AKA: SHIPSHAPE). Damn.
Congratulations!

If you want someone to teach a seminar on keeping an egg tidy, it makes sense to choose someone like Simon and Sharen since they seem to have it figured out! Not only that, but a bit of character and art enter the picture.
Old 03-26-2009, 12:38 PM   #107

Dennis and I are also excited about seeing all of you. Bring photos, Linda! Sharon & Sharen, I plan to join you for the catch up!

We'll toast your birthday, Gil....

We have also taken Squatchi out for the first trip on the coast. We got lucky with warm weather. Everything is washed, cleaned and repacked. We're ready to go!

Can't wait to see all of you...

Old 03-28-2009, 06:18 PM   #108

Idaho
Quote:
Donna due to the bark beetle and other problems some campgrounds are prohibiting firewood from outside ( I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact that the cqmpgrounds sell firewood ). Do you know if it is permissable to bring firewood from outside sources. We will be coming from Idaho. The firewood I would bring has no problems but I just want to be sure it is ok. Thanks Lee
Donna Thanks I will montior the site for your response. Lee
Old 03-28-2009, 06:23 PM   #109

Idaho
Quote:
Hi Linda,

I had told several folks that I would be willing to get a tub for them. There is someone in Springfield who does appliance repair who will save the stainless steel tubs and sell them for $20. That is where I got the ones for Adonna and Sharen. I can bring one to the next gathering in April if you want. I am going to be bringing some for others.

Charlene
Charlene If you have room for one more please bring a tub for my wife and I. Lee and Norma Senn. Thanks Lee
Old 03-28-2009, 08:43 PM   #110

Quote:
Charlene If you have room for one more please bring a tub for my wife and I. Lee and Norma Senn. Thanks Lee
I will try to get one for you, Lee.
Old 03-30-2009, 12:43 PM   #111

Idaho
Quote:
I will try to get one for you, Lee.
Charlene Thanks. We appreciate it and look forward to meeting you at the gathering. Lee
Old 03-31-2009, 01:04 AM   #112

Trailer: Northern Lite (The TARDIS)
Quote:
Hola Chica!
The short story is....I survived it...barely .
The long story will have to wait until we can sit with martinis in hand.
Miss you .....XO
Mmmmm... pomegranate martinis, can't wait to try another one of those Sharon. Mailie want's to know if you like tequila because she has a recipe for a nice cold weather hand warmer.