Northern Oregon Gathering - Spring Event - Page 11 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-23-2008, 09:25 PM   #201

Trailer: 19 ft 1992 Scamp 19 ft 5th Wheel
Hi Everyone, I'm sorry but I will not be joining you. Nancy has to teach this weekend and because the weather doesn't look very fun in Champoeg, I am going to accompany her to Bend for the weekend. I'll miss you. Have fun and see you in July in Bandon. I was in site A42, so if you need a space and want to reserve right away, then you may get my spot.
mike gillespie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 09:33 PM   #202

Trailer: 2006 17 ft Casita Spirit Deluxe
We will miss you Mike and Nancy too. Guess we will see you both in July.
Linda R002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 10:08 PM   #203

Trailer: 1979 13 ft Trillium
Quote:
Hi Everyone, I'm sorry but I will not be joining you. Nancy has to teach this weekend and because the weather doesn't look very fun in Champoeg, I am going to accompany her to Bend for the weekend. I'll miss you. Have fun and see you in July in Bandon. I was in site A42, so if you need a space and want to reserve right away, then you may get my spot.
BIG FAT BUMMER...............
Sharon Herman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 10:11 PM   #204

Name: Dave & Kathie
Trailer: 2013 Escape 21
Oregon
Registry
Mike and Nancy - sorry you won't be there - see you in July!

So - Sunday morning breakfast anyone?? I will be happy to make Apple Strudal French toast with maple syrup - anyone else like to bring something? (Somebody had a big coffee maker last year??)
Suggestions:
Scrambled eggs
Sausage
Hash browns
or ?? your choice.....

Dave and Kathie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 10:16 PM   #205

Trailer: Scamp 13 ft
Quote:
Do you need a receipe? Do you want desert or main dish? We will bring a 12 inch for you to use. Please be sure to bring Kingford original briquetts. They work best. Packing tonight so if anyone else wants to try we need to know to be sure to get a DO in for you.
Got a 12"DO for the holiday/ will bring along even tho it weighs about 1000 lbs. Will bring anything I should bring or will trot out and purchase. I'm am such a new person, but...learn fast
carole sullivan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 11:21 PM   #206

Trailer: Scamp
Registry
Quote:
Mike and Nancy - sorry you won't be there - see you in July!

So - [b]Sunday morning breakfast anyone?? I will be happy to make Apple Strudal French toast with maple syrup - anyone else like to bring something? (Somebody had a big coffee maker last year??)
Suggestions:
Scrambled eggs
Sausage
Hash browns
or ?? your choice.....

I suggest a just a potluck breakfast.
I plan on cooking eggs, sausage, and biscuits in a dutch over. Some of you have already had a taste of that.

Byron
Old 04-23-2008, 11:31 PM   #207

We will bring two loaves of bread and a toaster, magarine, and jelly for the breakfast.
Old 04-23-2008, 11:35 PM   #208

Quote:
Got a 12"DO for the holiday/ will bring along even tho it weighs about 1000 lbs. Will bring anything I should bring or will trot out and purchase. I'm am such a new person, but...learn fast
Bring makings for your favorite casserole or take one of the receipes posted earlier if you want a desert. And bring Kingford charcoal. Several of us will have the rest of the things you will need to see how its done from the tongs to the chimney to start the coals.

Look forward to seeing you there. We leave tomorrow morning. Finally. Now if we can just get the sun to come.
Old 04-24-2008, 07:36 AM   #209

Trailer: 1988 16 ft Scamp Deluxe
Mike and Nancy, don't you hate it when work interferes with fun! We'll miss you, but catch up with you in July.
Donna D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 08:35 AM   #210

Trailer: 77 Scamp
If anyone happens to be a furnace wizard I would gladly welcome your advice at the NOG.. Brandy
Flygal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 10:25 AM   #211

Trailer: 1997 16 ft Casita Freedom Deluxe (aka 'The Cramper')
With a lil luck, we'll be on the ferry in 30 minutes... headed your way. Kathie, I would LOVE your strudel french toast (how can I forget how good it is?!) and will help. See y'all tonight.
Sharen
HeathGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 04:39 PM   #212

And now the not so good new (depending on how you look at it) my kiddo is comming...on the bright side he's good company...happy, sad, happy....for those of you who are bringing kids my son was wishful that they might like to get together for a marshmello roast..he's quite the social butterfly. See you there. Brandy and son.
Old 04-24-2008, 06:44 PM   #213

Trailer: 1988 16 ft Scamp Deluxe
Kids are more than welcome to the NOG. I think there will be enough children there, they can self entertain. Just make sure they have their own chair for the campfire, potlucks, etc. and bicycles or scooters.. AND NAMETAGS! hahahahaha
Donna D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 09:45 PM   #214

Trailer: 1975 13 ft Trillium
Registry
Brandy, you 'best' be careful hangin' with those 'Island' wemen, LOL!!!

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND youse all!
Doug Mager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 10:32 PM   #215

Name: Chris & Maureen
Trailer: Bigfoot
Washington
Brandy, tell your son he'll have lots of company with his plans. Our 10 year old daughter has been talking about roasting marshmallows for weeks! Our first campout of the year -- we're really looking forward to it. See you tomorrow evening!

Maureen
Maureen M. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 10:34 PM   #216

Quote:
Kids are more than welcome to the NOG. I think there will be enough children there, they can self entertain. Just make sure they have their own chair for the campfire, potlucks, etc. and bicycles or scooters.. AND NAMETAGS! hahahahaha

I forgot a namtag for him...will come up with something quick...we've packed enought for an army! Brandy see ya there
Old 04-24-2008, 10:36 PM   #217

Quote:
Brandy, tell your son he'll have lots of company with his plans. Our 10 year old daughter has been talking about roasting marshmallows for weeks! Our first campout of the year -- we're really looking forward to it. See you tomorrow evening!

Maureen
Fantastic looking forward to seeing other children so my kid gets the camping fever like me. See ya soon> Brandy
Old 04-24-2008, 10:50 PM   #218

Trailer: 19 ft 1992 Scamp 19 ft 5th Wheel
Thanks everyone for the well-wishes and frowny miss-you faces.
mike gillespie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 01:41 AM   #219

Trailer: 1982 Burro 13 ft (My Burrito!)
Quote:
Donna! to make a long story short & avoid loosing my note to you as I just did, I'm in a panic & need to know if it's justified! Cory & I can't find record of our reservations, tho I have the Visa notation of having been billed....I've e-mailed Reserve America, Oregon State Parks & anyone else I can think of, except the governor!!!! I have requested calls from each..Is my panic justified??? I'd rather be hunkered down in the sack so I can get up early to leave!!! Assuming you have access to a computer, can you give me ideas? I know we are listed @ the EggNOG in sites A45 & 47. I am bringing the Visa Charge Receipt with me...I was charged Oct. 26 (for NOG) & Oct. 18 for NOG) What if we get there & the screw up was real??? We do have those sites don't we???? Thanks for any reassurance! If ever anything can go wrong, it ALWAYS does for me!! Thanks Karen L.
Karen L. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 09:34 AM   #220

Trailer: 1988 19 ft Scamp
Karen,

Don't worry...we've done that many times. The ranger station where you check in has everything in their computer. We often rely on them just to tell us which camp site we are in!
Isaac M is offline   Reply With Quote