Northern Oregon Gathering - Spring Event - Page 13 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Rallies | Camping | Trip Reports > Rallies, Get-togethers, Molded Meets (Archive)
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 05-04-2008, 10:47 AM   #241

Trailer: 2006 17 ft Casita Spirit Deluxe
It was nice to meet you Kent and Suzanne, and we do appreciate the gifts you brought from Canada.

Okay guys, I know that someone took some pictures but I haven't seen one. And here I am going to show Gina how to roast peeps and there isn't one of the boys roasting to perfection the peeps or of some people enjoying peep smores.
Linda R002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 10:55 AM   #242

Trailer: Scamp 13 ft
Wow what a blast at the NOG. Our first and certainly not our last.

Thanks so much to Donna for all her efforts esp in organizing pot lucks and sharing info on our rigs. Issac and Paul, the resident handy man were so helpful with my leaky hot water tank. I removed the thing myself, after getting the scoop from Brandy and took it to a welder in Ballard. He put the tank under pressure and squirted soapy water all over it for what seemed like an hour and didn't find a thing. When I asked what I owed him he simply said "nothing, I didn't find a leak". Times like that restore my faith in human kind. A neighbor (plumber guy) will check her out Monday including all fittings and attempt to put her back in for the trip to Langley next weekend. Whew what an egg-citing whirlwind of gatherings.

Unfortunately we can't make the Silver Falls meet due to previous plan. bummer for sure.

thanks again to all who were so kind and helpful to two gringos from Seattle. We'll see you again.

PS stopped at the Ridgecrest Preserve on the way home. Amazing place. Saw my first yellow headed blackbird.

hugs to all carole and cathi
carole sullivan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 12:02 PM   #243

Trailer: 2008 Escape
Quote:
It was nice to meet you Kent and Suzanne, and we do appreciate the gifts you brought from Canada.

Okay guys, I know that someone took some pictures but I haven't seen one. And here I am going to show Gina how to roast peeps and there isn't one of the boys roasting to perfection the peeps or of some people enjoying peep smores.

Ok Linda and Dale,
I haven't posted picures here before but I will give it my best shot.
Louise
Vancouver, Wa
Escape
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_4990.JPG   IMG_5011.JPG  

IMG_5020.JPG  
Louise B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 12:07 PM   #244

Here's a few more pictures,
Louise
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_5029.JPG   IMG_5024.JPG  

IMG_5015.JPG   IMG_5025.JPG  

Old 05-04-2008, 12:15 PM   #245

Hi again
I promised several people at the Oregon NOG that I would post a picture of the winning quilt at the Paducah,Kentucky 2006 quilt show. The quilt was made by Sharon Schamber of Payson, Arizona. The entire back was covered with thousands of crystals. These are applied by hand with a hot tipped iron, which looks a little like a sodering iron. Amazing piece.

Enjoy,
Louise
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_1753.JPG   IMG_1755.JPG  

IMG_5022.JPG   IMG_5021.JPG  

Old 05-04-2008, 11:10 PM   #246

Trailer: 2006 17 ft Casita Spirit Deluxe
Great pictures Lousie. Thanks.
Linda R002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 01:29 AM   #247

Trailer: 1982 Burro 13 ft (My Burrito!)
Quote:
Thanks to all who made themselves known to us at NOG. We left Champoeg and continued down the Oregon coast and had a great trip. We went south of Lincoln city all the way to Brookings , we stay in Umpqua and Bullards Beach and will think of you this summer. We returned and thoroughly enjoyed the coast north of Lincoln City, staying at Cape Lookout and onto Astoria. Oregon has great state parks and we were very comfortable. Since I work weekends and kind of expect that I need to be on duty Canadian thanksgiving, the date of fall gathering we will have to miss.
Suzanne and Kent
Hi Suzanne & Kent! A late response, as I just got back from Port Angeles...Sure enjoyed meeting you, & of course loved the Sesame Crisps!! I'll be @ Bandon, but not @ the fall gathering! So glad you enjoyed your trip back! Same as my son & I did last yr. after Bullards Beach! Hope to see you @ another campout, & check out your "home's" new re-do!! Karen L.
Karen L. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 08:07 PM   #248

Name: Dave & Kathie
Trailer: 2013 Escape 21
Oregon
Registry
Hey All
Better late than never. Here is a movie of the April NOG at Champoeg.
Visit My Website
Dave & Kathie

Dave and Kathie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 09:03 PM   #249

Trailer: 2000 Northern Lite (The TARDIS)
Cool movie! Especially since I was in it (black ball cap with flames at the beer exchange) It was neat to listen to the conversation that went on around the campfire. I also have a bunch of pics from the spring NOG. I need to get off my rear and get them up too.
Wayne D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 01:27 PM   #250

Trailer: 1988 16 ft Scamp Deluxe
What fun, relive a bunch of great memories. I couldn't help but laugh along with the voices in the movie.

Thanks very much Dave and Kathie for making this available!
Donna D. is offline   Reply With Quote