Northern Oregon Gathering - Spring Event - Page 5 - Fiberglass RV

Old 01-22-2008, 08:55 PM   #57

Trailer: 1972 Compact Jr
Kent and Suzanne will be at B33. Only one site left listed as available. Popular campground that weekend. A compact junior which we have not yet had the opportunity to use. We will be looking for ideas.

Old 01-23-2008, 06:30 AM   #58

Name: Donna D
Trailer: Escape 5.0 TA, 2014
Oregon
Got the listing updated on the first page. Kent, glad to see you and Suzanne were able to get a spot. Keep an eye on this topic for discussions regarding pot luck(s), etc.

Donna D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 12:48 AM   #59

Trailer: Northern Lite (The TARDIS)
We just became the proud new owners of John and Louise's beautiful Northern Lite and were hoping to make this event. Alas, the park is full. But I'll be keeping an eye out for cancellations.
Old 02-03-2008, 08:24 AM   #60

Oregon
Quote:
We just became the proud new owners of John and Louise's beautiful Northern Lite and were hoping to make this event. Alas, the park is full. But I'll be keeping an eye out for cancellations.
Nice to meet you Wayne! You got a fabulous trailer, I've drooled over it several time at several gatherings.

Loop B is full too? We've got at least one trailer up there, and yes... keep an eye on the topic. We hope to hear first, before the deed is done, if someone needs to cancel so someone fiberglass can snap it up.
Old 02-03-2008, 07:09 PM   #61

Name: Linda and Dale and Dallas the cat
Trailer: 1984 Fiber Stream
California
You may also want to check with the park and see if they have first come first stay spots. I know at Bullard beach there are several spots that are not reservable so there might be open spots we just don't know about. Hope you get a spot.
Old 02-07-2008, 03:48 PM   #62

Name: Domenica and Sheila
Trailer: 2005 Casita Spirit Deluxe 17 ft
Oregon
Donna, thanks for checking on S&I up here in the snowy cascades. Here is a brief update about the snow in the Detroit/Idanha area for you and all our NOG friends. The National Guard has taken up residents thankfully. They are busy removing the 10' snow piles along all of our roads -- hauling it away and removing snow from roofs. Dump trucks and heavy equip are everywhere. We’ve had two friends fall off their roofs shoveling, both ok. In addition, several roofs on manufactured homes have failed. S&I faired well, we lost our electrical riser on the garage -- snow pushed it away from the structure. We are so THANKFUL we had the trailer winterized and so far, it is safe in the garage. A tree fell on the garage, but did not cause much damage and the roof held. Now that the snowy rains have set in the roads are pretty clear. Our red truck has been buried since the beginning of December, but we have been able to get the car our every so often, and when the roads have been too bad, we been getting our exercise snowshoeing to town. Hope you all are fairing well this La Nina (SP?) winter – I bet well all be ready for some good camping this spring/summer/fall.

I’ve attached a photo of our snow trail from the house to the street, once our driveway. Boy, do I miss our driveway.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0512.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	46.9 KB
ID:	11619

Old 02-07-2008, 04:43 PM   #63

Name: Brandy
Like to get any any cancelation???how far down the list am I? Let me know Brandy
Old 02-07-2008, 04:47 PM   #64

Oregon
Quote:
Like to get any any cancelation???how far down the list am I? Let me know Brandy
Hey Brandy! There's no list. We'll share information about cancellations when we know it and it's up to individuals to pounce.
Old 02-07-2008, 04:55 PM   #65

Quote:
Hey Brandy! There's no list. We'll share information about cancellations when we know it and it's up to individuals to pounce.

Watching waiting......watching waiting..hope to get in
Old 02-07-2008, 05:07 PM   #66

Name: Byron
Trailer: 2006 Scamp 13' towed with a 2005 Dodge Dakota 4.7l Magnum W/full tow package (over kill)
Oregon
Registry
For those that can't get into Champoeg for the NOG there's a few RV parks pretty close. If you're interested here's the link to google maps showing the park and RV parks close by. RV Parks new Champoeg.
Old 02-08-2008, 09:50 AM   #67

I found one Site B28 in my new to me Scamp...think warm thoughts so I can go get it in Spokane when the pass stops getting pounded with snow. Brandy
Old 02-08-2008, 10:15 AM   #68

Oregon
Alright Brandy! High-Fives

to the NOG!!!

Please PM me with the particulars so I can add you to the first page listing in this topic!!
Old 02-08-2008, 12:46 PM   #69

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
You can add us to the list of hoping to attend: Don and Karen, wannabes. We have reserved a yurt. We had planned to attend the gathering last year at Lake Casitas, but had to change plans at the last minute. Hopefully, our plans will work this time.

Old 02-08-2008, 02:04 PM   #70

Oregon
Too Cool! I've added Don and Karen to the list.

Anyone besides me (and the two snowbound gals D&S) looking forward to Spring!!!!