Northern Oregon Gathering - Spring Event, Part 2 - Page 5 - Fiberglass RV

Old 01-18-2007, 02:39 PM   #57

Name: Donna D
Trailer: Escape 5.0 TA, 2014
Oregon
Quote:
Which site do you suggest?
THANX, Larry
Yep, Larry they're all good sites, and none are far from the action. If you want hookups...look at the bottom part of the map...down around 32, etc.

If you want to be in the thick of things and don't want any kind of hookups sites 54A and 52A are available...so is 36A and 38A further down the row.

Let us know what you decide. And welcome to NOG!!

Donna D. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 09:59 PM   #58

Name: Linda and Dale and Dallas the cat
Trailer: 1984 Fiber Stream
California
52 and 54A back up to a meadow that is great for running dogs and 56 and 58 are on the inside very close to the main campfire. So it would depend on wether you want to be in the thick of things or need just a little space.

Old 01-19-2007, 12:11 AM   #59

Trailer: 2001 13 ft Scamp / 1993 Jeep Cherokee
36 and 38 also has lots of shade, Big trees.
Joy A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 09:54 PM   #60

Name: Larry
Trailer: 1983 13 ft Scamp
Washington
Send a message via MSN to Larry&Carrie
Talking

Quote:
36 and 38 also has lots of shade, Big trees.
38A it is. Made the reservation this AM. The wench (AKA MS Right-first name "Always") voted for the one closest to facilities. See you all there... Larry
Old 01-19-2007, 11:09 PM   #61

California
Can't wait to meet Ms Always Right. Maybe we are related. Sounds like there will be a lot of new people to meet.
Old 01-27-2007, 10:55 AM   #62

Oregon

Name:   BlueNew.gif
Views: 9
Size:  6.4 KB

This lil’ event was started with the idea of keeping things undemanding. I’m a believer in KISS. However (sounds better than BUT) we have a number of people coming that are new to the NOG and perhaps new to fiberglass gatherings in general. With that in mind, I’m going to run a contest…one in which each PERSON participates and we all win! One person will REALLY win a prize.

It goes like this. I would like everyone to make a name tag. It can be made with whatever materials you chose, or be as simple as a 4"x3" piece of paper with your name on it. I have a bunch of lanyards that I have to take to NOG to give to Nancy…she needs them for the Oregon Gathering...and I figured we could use them if necessary, hence the 4"x3" paper….but you don’t have to use the lanyard if you choose not to!

Everyone that participates by making a name tag will be entered into the contest….and I get to pick. The prize is perfect for molded lightweight fiberglass trailers! That’s all I’m going to tell you.

Let’s have some fun…show your creative side. We’ve got two months to do this…ready, set..GO!
Old 01-27-2007, 12:12 PM   #63

Trailer: 1992 19 ft Scamp 19 ft 5th Wheel
Great idea, Donna!!!

Nancy
Old 01-27-2007, 02:05 PM   #64

Name: Larry
Trailer: 1983 13 ft Scamp
Washington
Send a message via MSN to Larry&Carrie
Talking

Pshaawww dern! Now you are really stressing me out.... First I have to meet a bunch of new people. Then the wench wants to spiffy up the inside of the scamp -- 'cause it is still not quite unloaded from hunting season... (she wants new curtains again-- some sort of a theme ) AND NOW I have to make a nametag..... Man o man- - -what is a person to do? I suppose Always is going to want me to wash the trailer and El Camino too. Buut I probably will, gotta keep her happy Looking forward to seeing ya all... Larry
Old 01-28-2007, 09:15 PM   #65

California
Are we using just our first name or the whole thing? Must it include our trailer type, year and size? Can I just say, ME?
Old 01-29-2007, 06:49 AM   #66

Oregon
Quote:
Are we using just our first name or the whole thing? Must it include our trailer type, year and size? Can I just say, ME?
Whatever I just think it's important that people who don't know us, can at least call us by our real names. If you want to put EVERYTHING on your name tag...that's okay too. There are no "rules" here

Extra points for creativity
Old 01-29-2007, 09:07 PM   #67

Name: o
Trailer: o
Washington
Quote:
Yahoo, another one to join our happy group.
As for sites. The plan is to the potluck and camp fire will be at site 51 (Donna D's site). All are good sites. Nothing is very far from the action. So take your pick of what's left.
See ya there.

Make that one more pair of newbies. Haven't made our reservations yet, but we'll do it tomorrow morning. We're just down the road from Larry, so might travel together.

I haven't seen anything in the discussion about an agenda for this gathering, or is it pretty laid back? Do you have meals together, pot luck or is everyone on their own? And what is the weather usually like. I'm sure we'll want jackets, but do we need to pack the long johns?

Roger in WA (and Bonnie)
Old 01-29-2007, 09:14 PM   #68

California
Did we find a fire pit yet? It sounds like Friday night we will cook hot dogs, and smores and what ever. Last time we did a pot luck Saturday night and had a great pot luck breakfast, with several cooks and everyone bringing something like eggs and sausages.
Old 01-30-2007, 01:08 AM   #69

Name: Vivian
Trailer: 1999 Scamp 16 ft ('The Pod')
Washington
For those who are not familiar with the area, thought you might like to know that there is a Wal-Mart Supercenter at the east end of Lebanon which is not very far from the park if you need supplies. Lebanon also has other grocery stores as well.

Vivian, who is alway looking for a good place to shop!
Old 01-30-2007, 06:23 AM   #70

Oregon
Roger, we've tried to keep this gathering loose and laidback. Heck, this is the first time we're going to have name tags! Yep, probably a potluck Saturday night and a potluck breakfast Sunday before those that are leaving pull out. I like the idea of hotdog roast Friday night too

There will be lots of lawn chair time, The area is beautiful, the park large and perfect for bicycle riding if you choose too. Trailer tours are simple. Find someone standing near their trailer and ask to see it No set time for that either.

The weather could be ANYTHING. The last several times lightcoat or sweatshirt during the day, woolies at night...the campfire is pretty popular when the sun goes down. What we don't want is RAIN

No I haven't gotten to the appliance place yet to get a firepit...thanks for reminding me

Roger when you get your reservations, let us know what spot and I'll update the list on the first page