Northern Oregon Gathering - Spring Event, Part 2 - Page 9 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Rallies | Camping | Trip Reports > Rallies, Get-togethers, Molded Meets (Archive)
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 04-21-2007, 06:32 AM   #161

Trailer: 1994 20 ft Bigfoot 5th Wheel / Toyota Tacoma SR5
Yeaaaah!!!!!! Next weekend....YEE HAW!!!!!
jrnutpaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 10:45 AM   #162

Trailer: 2006 17 ft Casita Spirit Deluxe
Today is our last day of work before we can start thinking about the camp out. We will be heading home to unload tomorrow and then start loading fire wood, lights, chairs and fun stuff instead of work supplies. We are so looking forward to this weekend.
Linda R002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 10:49 AM   #163

Trailer: 1988 16 ft Scamp Deluxe
Quote:
We are so looking forward to this weekend.
You and me both The weather looks like it's gonna be stellar for a campout ooops don't want to jinx it
Donna D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 12:36 AM   #164

Trailer: 13 ft Scamp 1983 and 1972 Compact Jr (project)
Send a message via MSN to Larry&Carrie
Talking

Quote:
We are so looking forward to this weekend.
YUP!!!!! I think I will have it all together tooo.... Was working on the new curtains the Wench wanted me to make- just about finished. Got the dinette/bed cabinents in this evening, the rest of the new floor covering goes in tommorrow. Then all I have to do is put the rear-end back into the El Camino. And of course wash and wax the Scamp. Oh, also scrubbed the whole inside of Scamp with TSP today since cabinents, etc were all out. Elephant hide looks better. (had soot on walls from a propane explosion under the sink sometime in the past) What a hoot. Looking forward to upcoming weekend and first roadtrip of the year Larry
Larry&Carrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 03:15 PM   #165

Trailer: 1979 13 ft Trillium
Hello All!

Does anybody know of a golf course close by? If I come without the kids, my friend and I are going to play.

Can't wait!!

Sharon
Sharon Herman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 03:32 PM   #166

Oh Ya,

How many people are interested in imbibing on Pomegranate Martini's Friday night? I need to get a bit of a headcount. I own four camping Martini glasses, some are spoken for. You would need to bring your own glass. If everyone is interested, I may be asking for some contributions
Speak now or forever hold your peace....they are YUMMY!!!

Sharon
Old 04-23-2007, 03:41 PM   #167

Trailer: 2006 17 ft Casita Spirit Deluxe
Speak speak, I'd like to try. Never had one so it will be a delightful treat. And you can count on a donation here or if we can bring something let us know. We will be leaving early Thursday so supply requests need to be in before then. Glasses? I am not sure what shape but I will give it a guess. Friday sounds like fun, smores, campfires, and martinis. Life can be good sometimes.
Linda R002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 06:58 PM   #168

Trailer: Escape 17 ft 2006 / 2005 Honda Pilot
Registry
Quote:
Hello All!

Does anybody know of a golf course close by? If I come without the kids, my friend and I are going to play.

Can't wait!!

Sharon
Looks like Mallard Creek GC in Lebanon -
31966 Bellinger Scale Rd
City: Lebanon State: Oregon Zip: 97355 Country: USA
Phone: 541-259-4653
The web was being difficult so I couldn't find any more about it - it's near Waterloo Rd so it might be close to hte CG
Anne H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 10:36 PM   #169

Hey........ THANKS!!
Old 04-24-2007, 07:45 AM   #170

Trailer: 2007 17.5 ft Bigfoot (25B17.5G)
Registry
Quote:
Looks like Mallard Creek GC in Lebanon -
31966 Bellinger Scale Rd
City: Lebanon State: Oregon Zip: 97355 Country: USA
Phone: 541-259-4653
The web was being difficult so I couldn't find any more about it - it's near Waterloo Rd so it might be close to hte CG
Sharon,
I've golfed all my life. If you're looking for a "fouth" to join you guys, let me know. I'll bring my clubs. Weekend after this is the "establish your handicap for the company golf league" weekend. It would be nice to get in a round before that weekend.

Ron
Ron N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 08:28 AM   #171

Ron,

Bring the clubs! There are only two of us at this point, you'd be the third. Now as I say, "bring the clubs".....listen up.....WE ARE BOTH VERY RUSTY, I repeat, VERY RUSTY! Your post about the following weekend does intimidate a bit. I hope we won't frustrate you... But, no matter how much of a hack I am, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to play and have a ball. I am thinking of making a tee time around mid day, hopefully get a bucket in before (assuming they have a driving range). This will be relaxed and of course will need to get back to camp in time for the cocktail hour!!

YIPEE!!
Old 04-24-2007, 08:31 AM   #172

Quote:
Speak speak, I'd like to try. Never had one so it will be a delightful treat.
You won't be disappointed!!!
Old 04-24-2007, 09:19 AM   #173

Trailer: 2007 17.5 ft Bigfoot (25B17.5G)
Registry
Quote:
Ron,

Bring the clubs! There are only two of us at this point, you'd be the third. Now as I say, "bring the clubs".....listen up.....WE ARE BOTH VERY RUSTY, I repeat, VERY RUSTY! Your post about the following weekend does intimidate a bit. I hope we won't frustrate you... But, no matter how much of a hack I am, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to play and have a ball. I am thinking of making a tee time around mid day, hopefully get a bucket in before (assuming they have a driving range). This will be relaxed and of course will need to get back to camp in time for the cocktail hour!!

YIPEE!!
Sharon,

At this point in the season, we are ALL rusty! When I had a 10 handicap several years ago, I used to be a fairly serious player but now...it's meant to be a fun game especially for "recreational golfers". And, that's what we are...recreational golfers, right? As long as no one walks in the line of my putt, we'll have a great time! PS Bring the Aleve!!

Ron
Ron N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 10:44 AM   #174

Found the Mallard Creek Golf Course Website...looks nice.
Mallard Creek
Old 04-24-2007, 11:52 AM   #175

Trailer: Escape 17 ft 2006 / 2005 Honda Pilot
Registry
I'll bring my clubs too - it's only my second year and my handicap is very high (actually I'm establishing a handicap - the calculator keeps trending upwards like it can't really believe that I'm that bad!!)

Not sure whether I'll want to play or how much - just played twice over the weekend.
Anne H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 12:03 PM   #176

Quote:
Sharon,

At this point in the season, we are ALL rusty! ..........

Ron
Ya, but for me it's more like ..."at this point in my life". I haven't played since the twins were born and they turned six last month! I finally picked up the clubs to hit a bucket or two recently. Oh well, I did get new golf shoes and they are adorable so at least my feet will look good!!
Old 04-24-2007, 12:05 PM   #177

Quote:
I'll bring my clubs too - it's only my second year and my handicap is very high (actually I'm establishing a handicap - the calculator keeps trending upwards like it can't really believe that I'm that bad!!)

Not sure whether I'll want to play or how much - just played twice over the weekend.

Well, I made a tee time for 11:04 for four. So you're in!
Old 04-25-2007, 06:32 AM   #178

Name: Dave & Kathie
Trailer: 2013 Escape 21
Oregon
Registry
Looks like a beautiful little golf course, we haven't played in years but you got us to thinking maybe we should dust off those clubs (and of course I would need a new outfit and shoes) ...back to cocktail hour, count us in we'll bring martini glasses and a contribution (or anything else - let us know).

Dave & Kathie

Dave and Kathie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 08:49 AM   #179

Quote:
Looks like a beautiful little golf course, we haven't played in years but you got us to thinking maybe we should dust off those clubs (and of course I would need a new outfit and shoes) ...back to cocktail hour, count us in we'll bring martini glasses and a contribution (or anything else - let us know).

Dave & Kathie

Oh this is looking like a great weekend getting even better!!
Old 04-25-2007, 03:08 PM   #180

Got a nice message from Chari...she got the fire pit...whew and is bringing a big 42 cup coffee pot, with coffee, cream and sugar for every morning! She's also bringing some grated cheese for the weinner roast

See ya all soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!