TX Oct.6-9, 2011: Pineknot VII Gathering - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Rallies | Camping | Trip Reports > Rallies, Get-togethers, Molded Meets (Archive)
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 05-31-2011, 07:00 AM   #1

Trailer: Casita
Oct.6-9, 2011: Pineknot VII Gathering

The Pineknot VII gathering will be held from October 6 through October 9 at Crockett Family Resort on the shores of Houston County Lake. Information about the rally is available at Pineknot. If you would like to join us, check out the page and follow the link to the online registration page. You can also check out our Who All Is Coming (https://creator.zoho.com/pineknotral...I_Public_View/) link to see who has registered.

If you will be joining us, please be sure to contact the park first to reserve your space (a map is available on the web page), and then complete the online registration.

We're looking forward to a great time.

Fred Rosin
frosin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 06:55 AM   #2

Trailer: Casita
Pineknot VII has currently filled all of the camping sites at Crockett Family Resort. We have 101 folks registered at the park, and the park will not accept new registrations at this time.

The park owner has told me that approximately 13 sites are long enough to be used for 2 small trailers. I do not have a list of which sites are considered long enough. You would need to check with the park for that information.

If anyone who has not yet registered wants to attend, doubling up is an option. However, in order to register for a site, I will need for new registrants follow this procedure:

1. Go to the the Who All Is Coming Website
2. Find someone that you know and ask them if you can double up with them. I will not provide contact information.
3. Have that person email me at pineknotrally@gmail.com , and include your name and phone number, their name, and their reserved site number.
4. When I receive the information, I will contact the park and give them the OK to take your reservation, and will let you know.

The rate that Crockett Family Resort will charge will be per trailer (not per site), and each trailer in the site will be charged $18 per night.

Nine of the 100 sites that we have been allocated are “tent” sites that have water and electricity only. These sites are charged the same rally rate as the rest of the sites ($18). A dump station is located near the tent sites, but no blue tote or “honey wagons” are available.

Anyone who still wants to get in on this year’s Pineknot can still register at the Registration Page. As cancellations occur, I will contact you at the email; address that you provide in your registration.

Thanks!
Fred Rosin
frosin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 10:07 PM   #3

Trailer: 1973 Compact Jr and 1980 Bigfoot 17 ft
Registry
Send a message via AIM to Tom Trostel Send a message via MSN to Tom Trostel
Great rally. Good friends, good food, good times. 87 trailers attended (1 Amerigo, 3 Bigfoot, 3 Escapes, 3 Scamps and 77 Casitas). Hope to see everyone next year!